NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 4/22/2013 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm a Nuxe fan, really, but this product is not that great. I was hoping to dispense with my much-loved but hard to obtain Biotherm Rides Repair Nuit, which has to be ordered online, by trying out this lauded cream, which can be purchased down the street from me. No go. The consistency was nice, and the scent didn't bother me, but this actually made the barely there lines I have look even WORSE. Like, worse than I'd ever seen in my entire life. Meanwhile, with the Biotherm on 24/7, they're virtually invisible. Thankfully I kept the receipt--it's the same price as the Biotherm, but I had no idea my skin could look this wrong from any product.

on 10/20/2008 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very nice cream that fights the first sign of aging. Although the package says it targets under 30 I bought it anyways due to the rave review everywhere. The first time I applied it I fell in love with the texture, the heavenly scent, and how it glides on my skin. The most important of all, it really gives you the glow right after applying it. It is not a thick cream so a combo-oily skin like me well telorate with it.

A jar sold at $54 is acceptable given its quality and performance. The only thing that I don't like is it's jar packaging. You have to use the spatula otherwise you end up dipping your finger inside the jar.

A nice anti aging cream that's worth a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this due to the reviews on this website, and i'm glad i did! it's made my skin a little less oily, but hydrates it at the same time. I'm looking for a different moisturizer for the day time....

on 3/16/2007 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm oily but dehydrated, acne-prone and I usually can't do moisturizers. I had a cystic breakout and my skin was horrible looking, so I bought this based on the reviews.
It's my HG! It smells really nice, it sinks in right away, doesn't leave my face greasy, and in the morning my skin looks better, more glowy, pores look smaller, and, of course, it doesn't cause any new pimples.
I don't know about its rejuvenating properties yet, I haven't used it long enough, but as a first impression, this stuff is awesome!