NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.3

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 8/23/2012 4:16:00 AM

I've never used the same cream twice, I was switching products all the time. And today I just purchased my 10th jar of Nirvanesque. This cream is amazing. Moisturizes, doesn't break me out, great for under makeup, packed with antioxidants, nice smell:) I just hope Nuxe never changes this formula or even worst-discontinues this products. HG cream for me

on 6/11/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My skin became super clogged after about 4 days use. I had high hopes. I think it's a little to potent/ thick for my skin. I get congested very easy. Even though my experience wasen't the best, I think it's a superior moisturizer compared to those chemically laced one's that are out there. One thing i really hate about this stuff is how strong the scent is. Geez. It gave me a bit of a headache. If your not into floral scents, or are sensitive to fragrant products..you might not like this. It is moisturizing but doesn't sink in that great. It will leave a little sheen behind. I won't be re-purchasing. Oh, and the packaging is very boaring.

on 6/20/2008 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG face cream. It really is soothing and smells heavenly. I use this cream at night and wake up with the best skin that's possible for me. Even when my skin is acting up, when I use this cream, my face is back to normal in the morning. Amazing stuff.

on 10/31/2006 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is really good, I am surprised at how younger, brighter and more rested my face looks after just a few weeks.I have had a gruelling summer working hard in a hotel and when I came back my friends told me I looked like someone who has had plenty of rest!!! Whether it's the herbs or the silicone in it that give this result I couldn't tell, but I don't really care. The price isn't bad either. I paid 25 for it, have been using it once a day for a month and there still are two thirds left in the jar. I am not sure it is good at preventing skin aging though, and at his time of year it doens't moisturize enough (I have the one for all skin types, my skin is normal/dry).