NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin type : Other
NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

3.3

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 10/26/2009 5:59:00 AM

Unfortunately, this cream broke me out after only two days of use. :( I suppose I had an allergic reaction to the natural extracts in it. I will try to return it and hope I get my money back. Did anyone else have the same problem with the cream?

I have used different kinds of moisturizing cream and since I m getting 30 soon so started to look for something that is anti aging, and at the same time organic, and also moisturizing.

I applied this cream first time yesterday and it made me feel sooooo great. Smell is not really what impressed me most but the texture and the feeling after I applied it. My face feel gentle, soft, silklike...

I like this cream but the only thing is that it has to be finished in 6 months. I normally use cream for 9 or 10 months, so this is the only concern that i have..

on 12/28/2007 9:36:00 PM

I ordered 3 Nuxe moisturisers to bulk up my order for free shipping and this is the first moisturiser out of the 3 that I used. I have acneic skin and at first, this didnt break me out and left my skin never matte and smooth to touch. However, as I usually break out a week or so before my periods, whilst using this moisturiser, I broke out at other times too but jsut didnt think it was this cream. I had to stop using it then but use it as a neck cream and I love how it feels...so so soft! It is nicely whipped and smells kinda like old ladies but its not too empowering. I cant really comment on the anti-wrinkle abilities, as I didnt buy the cream for this and I do not have any wrinkles, but it does make my neck feel quite firm.