Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum

Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum
Stila Just My Luck - Lucky Plum palette

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the LE release for the Lindsay Lohan movie, Just My Luck, but don't let that stop you from buying it! : )

In this palette are 3 gorgeous shimmery eyeshadows, a lovely shimmery pink blush and a great pink/red with gold shimmer lip color. Collectively, this is the greatest palette I own. You know how you buy a palette with the intent of being able to "travel light" but always end up needing to bring 2-3 other things anyway. Well, not with this one. The colors are so well coordinated that you can easily pull together a "done" and polished face in about 4 minutes flat.

The eyeshadow colors are ecru, grace and golightly. Eyes look gorgeous with ecru as a highlighter, grace all over and golightly as a liner or in the crease. Gives you a beautiful, neutral, polished and shimmery eye. The blush is really the high point for me, as it creates the most innocent, and natural looking flush with just enough color. In my opinion, all of the items in this palette, while geared toward a "cool" tone, are very, very neutral. A MUA once explained to me that if colors are neutral enough, someone cool wearing warm tones, and vice versa will really "pop" and look healthy. Well, she was right, and this is the case with me and this palette. I'm quite warm, NC20, with fairly strong yellow undertones and these cool neutral shades really make me glow!

I'd certainly buy this again if it wasn't LE, but knowing what the e/s colors are is a big plus. I'd like to find out what color the blush is and if it is LE as well because it's great.

Also, this was $30 for 3 e/s a blush and a lipglaze! Great deal in an adorable metal case.