Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The pigmentation on these shadows are crazy amazing, literally just a couple dips into any color will give you SUCH good color payoff. At this rate these shadows should last a really long time before having to repurchase. The scent is amazing, I've had it for maybe 6 months and it still smells great whenever I open it. I would say this is definitely a palette that's worth getting as it's so versatile.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was a bit late to the party with purchasing this pallette. I held off initially due to the fact it was limited edition and extremely hard/near on impossible to purchase in the U.K. YouTube reviews at that time were very mixed. I'd also got a little tired of the novelty aspect of Too faced palettes and items and I like grown up makeup. Then an on line Department store in the Uk started selling this pallette when it was no longer 'limited'. I gave in. I don't know if it's just the pallette I have but the smell of peaches is very chemical. I have the chocolate bar and chocolate Bon bons from last year (yes, gave in to those) and the smell is just sweet and of vanilla/cocoa, but not this and I don't find it very nice. I do like the colours though and find them all consistent regarding pigmentation and blendability. There was talk on YouTube of there not being enough peach shades. I have to disagree because they have at least 4 and all varying tones and brightness. In fact, it can look a little too peachy on the eye if you use too many and depending on your skin tone and eye colour ( mine are brown) can look a bit odd. I use the palest peach as a transition colour mainly and use the green, purples and other browns mainly. It's not a pallette I go to every day. I imagine if you have green or blue eyes, this would be fab pallette for you.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette is beautiful out of 18 shades, id say 6 are true peachy pink shades with some beautiful browny bronze shades and purple (with the exception to the green but it is still a nice colour if you know what to do)

Ok so down to the formula the shimmers are insanely pigmented with a lovely buttery texture with the mattes being a little more subtle but all the same gorgeous.

Too faced are famous for their heavenly smelling palettes and bold, beautifully designed packaging and this palette is no exception (also there is a mirror in this palette but no brush.) The smell is not what I expected it's a sweet fruity aroma, this is due to the shadows being infused with peach oil. Ok this is a little strange but actually I had some of the shadow on my finger and by accident had a hair in my mouth and actually my finger even tasted of peach (I don't recommend doing this but you get my fascination)

Overall the shadows are gorgeous with a lovely formula (sometimes the pigment is a little natural but I guess that's down to preference)
Fall out isn't really an issue but there is a little bit.
The combination of looks is beautiful and I would say there is both a sultry sort of smoky eye but also natural everyday peachy nudes or browns.
Overall being a little pricy the palette is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful, the pigment is pretty good, the shadows blend out nicely and there is a good array of colours to suit a fair amount of skin tones.
So to help anyone who's hesistant, I would buy it but I would be open to cheaper dupes that don't compromise quality.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Smells amazing. That's why I bought it. I'm not impressed with the formula. It creased for me even though I had a primer on and set it with powder. Cute colors. Appear a lot darker on the skin than expected

I absolutely love this palette. I find myself reaching for this everyday even though I love other palettes and reluctantly bring those out when I know I've used this one a bit too much.

When I was first introduced to eye-shadow I wanted something that would compliment my brown eyes and olive tan skin. Alot of the eye-shadows out there lean too cool and alot of the shadows are too pale for my skin tone. When this came out it was a no brainer. There are deep tones for transitions and the peachy/pinks give my complexion life.

I love the satin shades in this especially the dark ones and always love the looks I come up with.

The only things that I don't really like in this palette are the scent and the fact that it doesn't have a larger pan for the light matte shade I use for my brow bone. I've already hit pan and find I need this shade for blending and clean up. Other than that I love this palette and would recommend this to everyone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this palette! i bought it when it came to stay and didn't regret it at all. i'm a very scent-oriented person and if you are too, you'll love the sweet peachy smell of this palette. most of the shades are very blendable, even if that sacrifices their pigment - they can all be packed on but you'll hardly need to do so.
that being said, i have a couple of things to say about this palette that aren't as positive.
- i never use the purples and the black - most of them are too shimmery and look chalky & muddy if you blend them with different shades in the palette.
- candied peach doesn't swatch well, but picks up nicely on a brush.
- nectar looks bad if you use it as a cheek highlighter.
- if they had put the logo ON the mirror and made the mirror the size of the palette, i would be a lot happier with taking it everywhere.
^^^^ just small things, really, but if you decide to buy this palette keep those things in mind.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really didn't plan on buying this! I've passed it by so many times thinking it was over-hyped & I own way too many TF palettes that I rarely ever reach for anymore. I also usually prefer more Pink-Mauves than Pink-Peach shades on my green eyes. My experiences w/ TF shimmers has always been that they had chunky glitter that fell out all over my face. I had zero desire for this palette what so ever, other than it smelled good. lol Well, that changed when i recently saw a MUA's IG page and started noticing almost all her clients (for weddings & other events) of all varying ages seemed to have some of the same shadows used on them and they were ALL ABSOLUTELY STUNNING eye looks. I started clicking on all the photos to try and see what palette she was using. Lo & behold, there was a super recent photo of Tamara Barney (as much as I hate to admit that lol) from RHOC of a look this MUA did on her post-new face lift for her WWHL appearance. I immediately noticed it was those exact same eye shadow shades she used on her that I was noticing before on all the other eye look photos of her other clients that I had been going gaga over! Finally, she tagged the TF Sweet Peach palette as what she used on all those eye looks. They were all slight variations of the same look: shimmery lid, the peach crease/matte transition shades and fading into the darker purple outer V. The combination of these shades is GORGEOUS on everyone I saw it applied on. I immediately went out & bought this palette the next day. There is enough pink in these peach shades that they seem to work well for all skintones. I was scared they would be too orange-peach for me. They aren't. They are perfectly brightening & complimentary. The shades are so complimentary & go so well together. You can make a complete matte eye look, a shimmery look, a casual look, an office appropriate look or spice it up for a nightime smokey or shimmery look. And there is no fallout with the shimmers or glitters. The shadows are very smooth & blend easily. They are very pigmented. For once, there is EVERYTHING i need in ONE palette to make a ton of gorgeous different looks. How many times do we buy a palette & find we still have to reach for an outside eye shadow or 2 to complete the look? Not with this palette. It's perfect! On top of that the case is super cute & the shadows smell like Peach Jolly Ranchers. I now wish TF would come out with a Berries & Cream palette with Pinks, Raspberry, Mauve, Purple, Blackberry, etc shades. I love this return to the more wearable girly, romantic eye shades vs the bright, loud, garish Circus sideshow colors I've seen way too much of in the last 5+ years in so many brand's palettes. A++ on this palette Too Faced!

This is my first ever non-drugstore eyeshadow palette. I'm really pleased with the quality of the shadows. I find that they are all well pigmented, not too shimmery, not a lot of fallout or kickback. I can definitely tell a difference in how well these perform versus my Maybelline or Covergirl eyeshadows. I do use an eyelid primer, but at the end of a 10 hour day my eyeshadow looks incredible.

It is also a very versatile palette. I know when it was first released a lot of people were disappointed that it has a lot of browns/neutrals and not so many literally peach-colored shades. However, for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of eyeshadow and has never bought a palette like this, it's perfect. Shades like Georgia, peaches n cream, luscious, caramelized, and cobbler are all great standbys that can make a lot of looks good for work or daytime. Candied peach is a really beautiful color and I use it often but I wouldn't get much use out of a whole palette made up of pinks and oranges.

The packaging is very cute. The peach scent is such a gimmick but it smells so good to me that it's a plus. The only reason I won't give this 5 stars is that there are several shades I just know I'm not going to use. The darker ones on the last two columns are a little dramatic and bold for my taste. And there are a few shades (like summer yum) that do not look good on my complexion.

Overall, I think the shades included in this palette give the wearer a lot of options for different looks and moods. The quality is great and the cute packaging and scent are just pluses. The price is in-line with other mid-range makeup brands. I bought this with the 20% off coupon at Ulta, but that was just good timing. I was prepared to pay full price for this. I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I think that this palette is amazing, most of the shades are amazing quality, some of them are a bit harder to work with, but you can still use them, and its only 2-3 colors.. I don't think it's a must have, but if you don't have any palettes like this you can definitely buy this one... overall the palette isn't perfect , but it's very useful. Btw I really like the metal packaging.

one of my favourite eyeshadow palette after the naked 2! The smell of the peach is really nice that i can't hold myself not to smell it first every time before i use it.
Its beautifully packaged just like any other urban decay eyeshadow palette
the peaches and cream is a very nice base colour and they are all highly pigmented.
I personally don't really use all the colours on the right because i haven't really got any chance to wear dark colour eyeshadow.

Popular Palettes