Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo

Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Chloride, PEG 5 Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Dimethicone Copolyol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 7/24/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

You don't know what you have until it's gone. I didn't realize how much my hair liked this shampoo until I was done with it and bought other shampoos to replace it. My hair gets greasy way quicker, and it doesn't really feel clean going out of the shower anyways. It is dirt cheap, I definitely would keep repurchasing.

on 5/23/2017 1:35:00 AM

Super drying, stripped my hair completely

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've tried this clarifying shampoo on and off for several months. Im not going to try it anymore because it just leaves my hair flat, dull, & messy. Plus, the bottle is bulky. It smells ok. It was cheap and sometimes you do get what you pay for.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I will continue to repurchase this shampoo over and over. It's lightweight and non-damaging/drying. It cleans a weeks worth of dry shampoo and product build up so well and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean.

I have fine, wavy hair that tends to fall flat. This shampoo cleans my hair without leaving a residue or weighing it down. The scent is clean but not overpowering. Great product!

on 3/2/2017 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My hair is extremely fine and wavy, so it gets weighed down incredibly easily and when it does, those waves go out the window. This is the first shampoo I've found that doesn't coat my hair or weigh it down. I've used it when I've had short hair, long hair, and medium-length hair, and it works beautifully every time. It has a very pleasant scent and you just can't beat the price and value. I can also see using it for cleaning makeup brushes.

on 1/3/2017 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Best clarifying shampoo ever - I use it once a week at the end of the week to rid my hair of all the buildup from styling products. However, I also use this to clean all my makeup brushes and my makeup RT sponge. I highly recommend using this for a makeup accessories cleaner vs. baby shampoo - if you are sensitive to strong, perfume smells. I tried using baby shampoo to clean my brushes, but it left too strong of a bothersome afterscent. This stuff leaves pretty much nothing but a clean smell behind. May want to be careful using this on real hair type of brushes, but I have all synthetic and it works great.

For the dollar you spend for such a huge bottle - it's such a steal.

on 6/25/2016 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My scalp is dry and sensitive, and my short, wavy-curly, color-treated hair is on the dry side.
I dilute this clarifying shampoo half and half with distilled water. It's more gentle for my hair and scalp and just as effective as using it full strength.
I've done this successfully with other clarifying shampoos and my hair and scalp always respond favorably.

I have long fine asian hair, and a lot of it. I'm not sure is my scalp really oily, or is the weather here in Hong Kong (super hot and high humidity) makes me need to wash my hair daily. I tried many dry shampoo hoping to wash my hair less frequent but failed, as the air pollution in HK together with the humidity and heat, you need to shower every day anyway, so I give up the dry shampoo and start looking for some nice shampoo and conditioner which could be moisturizing but wont weight down my hair. I tried sooooooo many products throughout the year, salon and drug store but none of them work, many many shampoos weight my hair down so bad and my hair would start to looks oily by noon! Later I discovered the only type of shampoo is really light weight is clarifying shampoo, but sadly the one I used makes my hair so so dry, hardly use daily, I was really hopeless. Then I read the comments and review about the Suave daily clarifying shampoo and find it seems to be the shampoo I am always looking for, so I ordered 2 bottles from amazon (the shipping cost even more expensive than the product!) and I have been using it for a week, now I’m hooked! Totally satisfy with the results, it is exactly as described in the helpful reviews here! My hair feel so clean, light weighted, shiny yet not drying at all! Wonderful products, cannot believe no store is selling Suave here in HK, people here really need this shampoo!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great clarifying shampoo. I can't use it every day though or it would dry out my hair. I use it every 3-4 weeks to remove any build-up. I find that after using it my conditioners and deep treatments/masks work a lot better, which is great! I love the consistency and the easy soft lather. I usually apply oil to my hair an hour before washing my hair with it, it removes it perfectly from just one round. I never repeat as that would leave my hair a mess. This does not particularly make my hair any more tangled than any other shampoo, it simply is not its job to do that, that's why you always need to follow with a rich conditioner or a deep conditioner.

I love this clarifying shampoo. It strips all the product and build up and leaves my hair bouncy and clean. I wish I could use it every day.

Popular Shampoos