TRESemme Clarifying Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/15/2017 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

To the person who said this product made her/his hair break, you must use a moisturizing shampoo afterwards; A clarifying shampoo strips everything, including moisture from the hair. That being said, you must restore the moisture, with a good moisturizing shampoo...oh, and don't forget to condition! 😉

I used this shampoo about three times and it caused my hair to fall out- big time. I have never had a problem with hair loss before. I told a friend of mine and she agreed. She had used Tresemme a year ago and lost so much hair. If you google search Tresemme hair loss, you will be scared to use this shampoo.
I'm not sure if it's because I have very fine hair, or what. I will never buy this again. I'm shocked to see some good reviews on this product. I'm glad others haven't experienced the hair loss.
For anyone who is using this shampoo and is experiencing hair loss, stop using it immediately.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Have used other clarifying products that start at $30 a bottle for about 200ml and this is about $5-10 for 500ml so that in itself is amazing. I have really thick, dark, European hair (think horse hair) and I style it every day so had a decent amount of build up. I use this shampoo every time I wash my hair and it's amazing. I don't like using other shampoos bc my hair gets oily the next day but with this, I can go 2-4 days without washing it. Could not be happier with this product

on 1/13/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a very good shampoo and does what it says. I like everything about it: the consistency (kind of thick, not liquid), the fact that it's transparent, the smell. It lathers very well, too. It has a rather "pro" feel to it. It deep cleanses my hair without leaving it "straw like", but yes, you will need to use a conditioner with it. I am a little bit of o "shampoo junkie", I like trying new ones all the time, and I have repurchased it once already. I use it when I feel like having fluffy, super voluminous hair rather than ultra glossy super hydrated hair. I took one lipstick off because eventually, If I don't use my selenium sulfate shampoo at all for a few weeks, my scalp will start itching, but then again, this is a personal sensibility of mine and can't be blamed on the product.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I think this is a good shampoo, it is a bit temporarily drying but I enjoy that squeaky clean feeling. I have incredibly fine hair and this hasn't really done anything bad to it, to my knowledge. I only wash my hair every other day and use a rich conditioner so I quite like this.

Unfortunately this shampoo made my scalp and hair soooo dry. But I'm using it to clean my makeup brushes and it works well :)

on 3/13/2013 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am on my second bottle of this shampoo, as I really love it. I have extremely long, thick hair. Initially I wanted a shampoo that I could use now and then to give me that extra clean, squeaky feel. This certainly does that! However, I have taken to using this every time I wash my hair as I'm addicted to the squeaky clean wash that it gives. It's not dried my hair out at all, I feel it's gentle enough to use in place of my regular shampoo. I just make sure I use conditioner on the ends of my hair. This shampoo certainly does what it claims to do, and the best thing is its so reasonably priced! Absolutely love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin and hair. With my hair I cannot go a day without washing it and I have to be careful with what shampoos I use...it seems like just about everything I used would make my hair look like a big greaseball...until I started using this. This is indeed "clarifying." It cleans my scalp so well. You must use conditioner when using this shampoo though. For those who don't have oily scalps, I would recommend using this once a week to get rid of any build-up. For those with oily hair like me, using this once a day is a must. This product is cheap and comes in a big bottle. Love it...it's changed my hair for the better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product on sale (it was so cheap at Kmart!) and no wonder it was on sale.. the shampoo is labelled "clarifying" but only made my hair oily and really hard to manage! Im not extremely particular about hair car products (even if i dont really like something, i'll just use it up) but this is making my hair limp and dead!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this once a week as I use a heap of products in my hair. I absolutely love it. My hair and scalp feel so so clean afterwards. I bought this on sale, and I can't believe how cheap it is considering the amount. Still wish it came with a pump. I follow up with a silicone free conditioner, also from Tresemme. My hair still feels very soft and manageable after using it, but as others say, once a week is plenty for me.

Popular Shampoos