L'Oreal L oreal Kids Shampoo Swim and Sport-Orange

L'Oreal L oreal Kids Shampoo Swim and Sport-Orange

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

AQUA/WATER/EAU • SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE • DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE • PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE • POLYSORBATE 20 • SODIUM CHLORIDE • PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • DISODIUM RICINOLEAMIDO MEA-SULFOSUCCINATE • PARFUM/FRAGRANCE • SODIUM LAURETH-8 SULFATE • POLYQUATERNIUM-10 • SODIUM METHYLPARABEN • MAGNESIUM LAURETH-8 SULFATE • MAGNESIUM LAURETH SULFATE • SODIUM OLETH SULFATE • DMDM HYDANTOIN • MAGNESIUM OLETH SULFATE • CI 47005 / YELLOW 10 • CI 14700 / RED 4

another winner from the loreal kids range. this shampoo is a fantastic clarifier without completely stripping the hair and scalp. the citrus smell is light and does not linger. my scalp feels fantastic after using this shampoo and my hair is refreshed without feeling squeaky after rinsing ( which i interpret as a sign of contributing to major dryness for my fine wavy hair. ) for the price it is worth trying if you are after a clarifying shampoo that does not irritate the scalp. i love this as much as i love the loreal kids strawberry shampoo, albeit for different reasons as i find the strawberry one moisturising. having tried many clarifying shampoos this one is my absolute favourite - it cleans extremely well without any harshness. will repurchase over and over.

on 7/17/2013 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shampoo does exactly what it says. I insist my husband use this on our kids after the pool so they don't have that lingering chlorine smell. It does a great job of removing the chlorine residue and leaves a clean fresh scent. Plus it doesn't seem to bother the kids eyes. My husband and I use it for this too, there is always one in the swim bag. I might like this better than Ultra Swim. But, now that I color my hair, I wouldn't use it all the time...just for those pool trips.

on 7/15/2013 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a kid, first of all. I used these shampoos when I was little and I still love the way they smell. I use this one in the summer because it really does get out the chlorine. It makes my hair super soft, too. It's great for clarifying.

on 4/3/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this shampoo. I used it after working out and it always got my hair clean without stripping it dry (I did use an additional conditioner b/c my hair needs it). It's cheap, smells fantastic, is "no tears" (I'm an adult, but it's still nice to have a gentle product just in case), and works well. This and the orange/mango smoothie are my two favorite shampoos of all time.

on 2/14/2009 11:53:00 PM

I love this stuff! It's cheap, smells good, and gets out chlorine and other chemicals.

on 6/20/2006 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I swim a lot so I need a shampoo that will wash the clorine out of my hair. I was at my local Ulta and they only had two swim shampoos available. I chose this one. It has a very fresh orange scent. It does get the chlorine out. It's supposed to be a 2-in-1, but I need to use an additional conditioner.

on 8/28/2005 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

A very nice clarifying shampoo for a great price. Does not over strip or dry, but does an excellent job of removing buildup. In fact, this is less drying than some very expensive salon shampoos I have used, which did NOT remove the hard water buildup as well as this kid's shampoo. The scent is nice...reminds me of KMS Daily Fixx shampoo, but at a much nicer price.