3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I like how this product removes my makeup without having to use makeup wipes before removing. I like the fact there is no string smells and I like the foam Consistency it allows the product to last a long time. the only problem was I did not notice a huge difference with my redness however I will purchase it again due to the fact that it's great for everyday gentle cleansing .

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

1.0

4 years ago

This product dried my skin out worse than any cleanser I have tried before. I developed dry, flaky patches on my skin and my skin became tight and red after using it. Not sure if I am allergic to something in this cleanser, but definitely will not be repurchasing it.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

On a hopeful quest for a gentle, rosacea friendly face cleanser, I decided to try the Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Face Wash. For background, I'm fair, 37, with dry, sensitive skin showing signs of rosacea (redness, flushing on cheeks and nose). I decided to try the ultra-calming wash based on positive comments on Reddit. I tested the product on my wrist and neck before washing my face with it. It didn't cause any allergic reaction, which gave me hope. Unfortunately, after I washed my face it felt very dry and tight, even after applying my moisturizer. I'll be returning it and continuing my quest. This product might be well-suited to a more oily skin type,

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrunette

1.0

4 years ago

I have very sensitive skin, not acne prone. My face gets blothcy red every time I wash it and stays that way for a couple hours but eventually returns to normal tone. I was hoping this cleanser would eliminate the redness. Unfortunately I reacted to something in it and my face burned and was very red for a couple hours after. I kept putting on more and more moisturizer not because I was dry but to help relieve the burning. It is a nice feeling cleanser while using and didn't cause my skin to be overly dry or tight, but something in it did not agree with my skin. I wanted to dip my face in s bucket of cold milk after using it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

Super gentle cleanser. Feels light but still gets the job done

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

Bought this yesterday and have tried it twice. I must say I am impressed with how it makes my face feel. I have sensitive skin on my face that gets extremely dry in the cold weather (I wouldn't say winter months, as I live in Arizona haha). I was using Philosophy cleanser and decided to switch to something more in tune with my sensitive skin. You can tell the Aveeno cleanser is natural because it really has no smell to it. Very plain smell if that. My overall rating might change after using it a few more days, but as of right now, I can say I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. No redness or irritation from using it both times. That's a major plus!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Love! Great for sensitive skin and noses (mild cleansing without SLS, no added fragrance). The foamy texture is great and helps the product spread so you use less. My only gripe is the pump gets stuck in the down position sometimes but it's easy enough to pop up again, it's just a bit annoying. I usually use this as part of a 2-step system in the evening (oil-based/creamy cleanser first to remove heavier makeup and sunscreen, then this).

About reviewer (278 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I have been using this product on and off for years. Whenever my skin feel irritated or sensitive, it's my go-to cleanser. I tend to have particularly dry skin, with flaky patches on my forehead (clearly, I have other issues I still need to figure out and work out, but that's my current situation). I rinse off the foam with lukewarm water, then gently exfoliate with a baby cloth. I don't feel like it cleans really well, though, and in the winter, it doesn't help my dry skin. It's good enough for now, but not amazing, although I've been looking for something better for years and still haven't found any promising contender (everything always dries out my skin).

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from

5 years ago

This cleanser is so nice. Feels like washing with a fluffy cloud. Actually does feel calming on the skin, makes my face feel really soft afterwards. I only ever like to use it in the morning or on a day when I didn't wear sunscreen/ makeup because I doubt its abilities to fully clean my face since it does feel like washing with air....but I could be wrong because I noticed a lot of reviewers said its amazing for makeup removal. I was scared to try this because the matching moisturizer which I tried a couple years ago burned the hell out of my face. No such reaction with the cleanser-whew! I find this very very gentle. I wish I didn't seem to accidentally inhale it all the time while rinsing though-lol-don't know what that's about. At least it doesn't taste bad!

About reviewer (322 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Repurchased many times. I love this for removing makeup or just for cleansing. It makes my skin feel smooth afterwards & helps me remove face/eye makeup. It's very gentle.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age19-24