Au Courant Tan Mantaining Lotion

No Image

4.5

on 7/20/2006 1:20:00 PM

I agree with both reviewers. It's a good self-tan / moisture lotion. It works waaaay better than Jergens, Neutrogena, etc. But the smell is not so great. Sorry but I just don't like it. It's not offensive or anything like that, I guess I prefer a more perfume-y scent to my body lotions. I have been using this lotion in the summer months only and my skin is never dry then, so I can't speak to the moisturizing qualities.. I put down that I would purchase again, and that was because I ordered through the Au Courant website. Not only did they send me the lotion I ordered...quickly, they also sent me a free sample self tanning spray (which lasted a long time) and a free sponge applicator. Customer service! Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

People does this describe you too? Do you apply self-tanning lotions like Jergens, Olay, Hawaiian Tropic etc everynight enduring their stench to find a suspicious yellow, orange or no tint to your skin after endless night after night? Well if this describes you then you MUST try this Au Courant lotion. I slapped it on one night like I normally slap on the aforementioned lotions and woke to see some bronze color. I even saw some marks where I had put on the lotion sloppily. I then waited a night so my mistakes would fade and applied more carefully--a dollop at a time rubbed in a circular motion. I only used a little. Dried quickly while I brushed my teeth. Next morning I looked like I had had a light Mystic Tan overnight, I kid you not! This does not have a perfumey smell but it smells to me like mayonnaise(weird I know) but then that fades rather quickly to smell ever so faintly of self-tanner(But not as jerky-like), so thank God I do not go to bed smelling like a tuna sandwich! The cost is high--30 bucks for this lotion but do I need to say it again? IT WORKS! If you want to see results, open your checkbook and try this lotion!