3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I have dry eczema sensitive skin and this micellar water worked fine for me, I used it mornings and evenings to take of my makeup. It did not irritate or burn my skin at all. I usually use Garnier with the pink cap but I find that one more harsh and also not so good in removing my make-up than the Avene. Would repurchase but I'm also testing various micellar waters to find my HG.

About reviewer (349 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I got a small bottle in Atlanta last month and love it! Better than Garnier but more expensive. Gentle on eyes and gets waterproof mascara off effortlessly!! I like this more than Bioderma too.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This stuff gave me a terrible allergic reaction, my face turned bright red and burned like crazy. What a bummer! And from what I read on here I am not the only one.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This is a very decent makeup remover, although I still prefer Bioderma's Sensibio or Sebium.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

At first, this felt very nice going on my skin, although I immediately noticed the strong fragrance. Several minutes later, my face was bright red. Even after washing my face with my regular gentle cleanser, the redness did not subside.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3 years ago

I'm on my third bottle of this. I bought this by mistake thinking it's a makeup remover but it only works after you washed your face. So wash face, then wet a cotton pad and finish cleaning your face. Or wet face with only water in the morning, then dry and use this with a cotton pad. I need to try other brands but I'm worried because why ruin a good thing? Edit* I did end up buying other cheaper brands and I double cleanse now so I thought I rather spend my money on cheaper micellar water. Still a favorite

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

My face reacted with this product. And it's the first time am experiencing such reactions, my face turned red, very hot all over. I do not recommend this product to anyone as i am a crazy skincare purchaser that I had to buy a refrigerator to keep my skincare products. I ve never got such kind of reactions from other products.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

3 years ago

I use it when I only have ss to remove. I think it's really expensive to use a regular, every day cleanser.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

My skin is pretty low-maintenance since going on birth control pills, but it's still quite sensitive and leans towards dry. Other "gentle" cleansers I've used either left my skin parched or failed to remove dirt and makeup. Not this. Avene is expensive, but holy cow is it magical. A splash of this on a cotton pad has replaced every other cleanser I own, and it removes every trace of makeup, including eyeliner and mascara. And never once have I experienced burning eyes or those annoying bumps you get from rubbing too hard. I am absolutely, 100% devoted to this product.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3 years ago

This is absolutely NOT suitable for sensitive skin. It says "for sensitive skin" and "hypo-allergenic" which is not correct as it contains fragrance. My face reacted with a very red, very hot, uncomfortable rash all over. Okay with removing makeup, but definitely not as good as the Garnier. Sick of products labelling themselves as hypo-allergenic when they contain fragrance. It's unethical and false advertising. My face hurts :'(

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure