4.3

$5.90 on Violet Grey
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

The holy grail makeup remover. Other micellar waters/makeup removers really irritate my skin and leave it red and leave a film on my skin but this one is the best out there.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3 months ago

Expensive but worth it very much micellar water for sensitive skin! Takes off my make up, leaves my skin fresh and clean!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3 months ago

I purchased this based off the high ratings and its great for removing my daily eyeliner. It also doesn't blur my eyes. This, my friends is holy grail. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (884 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

from

4 months ago

How did I not try this earlier?! I’m in love with this product! Finally, a micellar water that does not burn my eyes or makes my vision foggy and uncomfortable! It removes my mascara with a few swipes and makeup effortlessly. I use this on my eyes and face and no breakouts, which is rare for me! 19$Cad for 500ml, and often goes on sale which is amazing. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

5 months ago

This is the first micellar water I’ve tried and I am totally sold. I often dislike having to take my makeup off with cleanser and water at bedtime. It’s just a pain. Cleansing wipes don’t seem to do a very thorough job and they seem wasteful. This.... this, though, is as easy as it gets. One tiny cotton pad, a few shakes of this stuff to wet it, swipe my face and OH MY WORD the amount of makeup that comes off immediately is just nuts. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It will, with some work, take off some mascara but not all. I follow up with a separate swab of eye makeup remover and then I’m done. I can’t imagine going back to cleanser.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

5 months ago

I don't use a micellar water daily, but I do like to have one on hand at all times. This is a very good one, in my opinion. I find that it is very gentle. I don't get any burning, stinging or irritation. It removes makeup well, and doesn't leave an oily residue behind. You get a decent sized bottle for the price, and I think it is a good value. It removes most brands of mascara quite well. I've tried several micellar waters thus far, and this is by far my favorite. It's been hard to find that balance between finding one that is neither not too drying or too oily. This one is neither of those things. It's just about perfect for me.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2.0

7 months ago

I have reactive skin that is picky about comedogenic ingredients as well as scents. I guess I just cannot handle micellar waters, i have pretty much tried most options to no avail, now including this one. I was excited to try it, but after just the first use, the next day, I had redness and irritation on the sides of my nose (nose bridge/nosepads area) with lots of little whiteheads. This was the only new item in my routine. I had even been testing a new fdtn the whole week prior, and never had a reaction instantly like this. If I am going to have a cosmetic reaction, this is how it manifests. I thought maybe it was a fluke, but I also remembered my face feeling extremely grimey when going to bed, which was after using this. I always double cleanse, so I had followed this product with my normal cleanser, so I didnt think it was the Bioderma. Well, here I am, second time trying it after work to remove my makeup, followed with my cleanser and a Stridex pad. By 7pm, I had a film of residue on my face again, and I knew it was from this. The only thing i can think of is its main ingredient, Peg-6 Caprylic/capric Glycerides— is normally a coconut derivative, and anything coconut family related can cause issues to folks with sensitive/reactive skin like me. My skin felt disgusting. It could also be the ingredients not jiving with my skin care (i wear a bp gel afterwards), but I’m 99.99% sure its the coconut derivative agent. I want to point out that folks comment that Garnier’s pink micellar water is a dupe for this, it absolutely is not. I have tried that as well, and it contains hexylene glycol, which is a stronger comedogenic agent that wrecked havoc on my skin barrier and slowly made me break out badly. I also tried Simple micellar wipes (white package) and thought they were ok until I realized the constant inflammation on my nose/whiteheads were from the wipes (and not my makeup). I also tried Sukin’s micellar water but it contains alcohol and burned my eye area and had a super strong vanilla fragrance. This did remove my makeup just fine, but will not be using ever again because of the scumy film layer of residue it leaves on my skin (even with washing after using it). Going to donate. The only items that seem to work for my reactive skin are baby wipes. Ive used Walmarts Parents Choice micellar baby wipes, and they were ok (a bit dry) but cannot find them in stock anymore. I now use Kroger’s Simple Truth fragrance free baby wipes and they work well and are cheap with good ingredients. I do not wear full coverage makeup, but do wear light fdtn and these work well and are biodegradable.

About reviewer (434 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

8 months ago

I've had an on again off again relationship with this makeup remover. If I don't rinse afterwards I find that my skin will eventually react to this and get very dry and sensitive (I have sensitive skin to begin with.) The best way I've found to use this is to remove eye makeup with a oily eye makeup remover. I do one good wipe with the micellar water on a cotton round and then massage a couple of pumps of Spectro jel as a final cleanse and I'm set.

About reviewer (231 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

9 months ago

Good!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 months ago

Great miscellar water/toner as well as make up remover for sensitive acne prone skin. The green Bioderma is good too. Will stick to this for now

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35