Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream
Deep Cleanser Cold CreamDeep Cleanser Cold Cream

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

on 12/15/2017 3:12:00 AM

My chin is prone to regular breakouts (I can not put any primer on it whatsoever), so I was nervous to try this cold cream. It been over a month, and I haven’t had a breakout since. It leaves my skin soft. I follow with Bioderma Sensibio H20, and Avene Thermal Spring Water, and my skin is clean and refreshed.

Amazing makeup remover and will beat any fancy ridiculously priced cleansing balm.

If you are someone who wears long wearing, full coverage makeup. This will be your best friend!
I normally massage this onto my skin and wipe it with a damp face cloth.

HG Cleanser!

Purchased at: Local grocery store
Price: $3.99

I had a waterproof mascara that refused to come off with the makeup removers I had at home (including oils). So, in a bid to remove the mascara while saving my eyelashes, I decided to turn to the OG of makeup removers. I had tried the Cold Cream Cleanser with the blue lid in the past and really did not like it. I was hoping that this one would work better for me and...it did. I used a cosmetic spatula and scooped some out of the jar - the one negative I have of this product - and spread it across my face. I got some on a finger and my thumb and gently applied it to my lashes and let it sit for a few seconds. I then took a soft cloth and gently dabbed/wiped the mascara right off of my lashes. My makeup practically melted away after applying this stuff. So easy to remove. I will wipe away as much product as I can and splash my face with water to keep my skin from getting too greasy. Sometimes I will pull out my cleanser and wash my face after. It just depends on the day and if I'm wearing much makeup (some days I only add mascara). This has become a bathroom staple.

on 11/10/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product because it was beyond cheap at the supermarket and also because of a couple of 50+ y.o. ladies who told me it was their HG. I have to say I love cream, balm and oil face-cleansers. I used this product for two nights and one morning, a total of 3 times. First, this product made my skin sting, burn, and look red. Second, it broke me out with huge, painful, acne spots. Stay away from this product. It is not even worth the cheap price you have to pay for it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is the 1st one I've ever purchased / tried in my 41 yrs & I love it. It thoroughly removes my foundation & mascara. I seldom wear WP mascara, but when I do, it removes it well. I like that my skin feels fresh after. Obviously I still wash my face after usuing it. It's just a nice 1st step to get it off. I used to use coconut oil & still will somedays, but I'm loving this classic at the moment. The cost was about $8 which is great too.

I use this to take my makeup off in the first step of my double cleanse process. It easily melts off the makeup and I don’t have to tug at the eye area to get my mascara off. The only problem is the jar can be unsanitary, but I make sure to scoop with clean hands and only once to keep the rest of the product clean.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Ponds cold cream saved my skin, plain and simple. After struggling with acne for over 10 years, I still can't believe the cure was so unbelievably simple. Here is the routine I used to clear up my skin: Night- splashed my face with water, rubbed the cold cream around, wiped off with wet washcloth. Applied some to extra dry spots as moisturizer, went to bed. Morning- skipped washing face, applied sunscreen. And that was it. I am not kidding when I say it only took a week, and all my pimples went away. My flaky, irritated patches of skin disappeared as well. I am in awe. It's been a couple months now, and my skin is still doing great. How is this even possible??!!!

After using this product for 6 months every night, I will now say this product is essential to my life lol! So I'm glad it's so cheap! And it's worked miracles for my oily, acne-prone skin that I've struggled with for 15+ years! My breakouts are 90% better... maybe a zit here and there but nothing like the cystic acne I would get all the time. FYI On an acne forum I read it was a miracle for some (I'm one of those) or made some people's acne worse if they were sensitive to mineral oil. Other benefits about this cleaner for me is it removes makeup completely and leaves my skin looking supple! I even get compliments on having nice skin now when I go to makeup counters. Love love love this stuff! Just need to find a moisturizer I love as much to pair with it :)

on 8/20/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

ETA: bought the cucumber version - the mineral oil in this caused breakouts for me in the two days I used it. Proceed with caution. I even used baby wipes, a makeup wipe, and then cleansed with my face wash and the mineral oil residue must have still clogged my skin.
----------------
I just bought this (small jar) and should have opened the top up before walking out of the store with it (they arent sealed). The SMELL. I read that the smell wasnt bad, but if you have a sensitivity to strong smells that linger, skip this. I got it home, swatched some out with a q-tip to try on my arm - the smell just wont go away. And i havent even used it on my face. Theres no way i will put this on my face - the scent is just too much for me. It is a rose scent which tends to bother me because its a bit perfumey.

I do plan to try the cucumber version since its supposed to be a bit thinner and smell a bit different. If you can handle the smell, give this a go. Im giving mine away- used not even once!

ETA: I did buy the cucumber version of this - SO MUCH BETTER if you are sensitive to floral smells. Highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this. I find any cleanser I use leaves my face tight and dry. The exception is milk cleansers, but they dont take off makeup. Enter Ponds. This is great. I rub into my face and take off with a warm washcloth. Allll my makeup is off and my skin feels smooth and hydrated.

I do use a basic cleanser after to remove any residue left behind. This is the ONLY cleanser that leaves me with the confidence to dry my face, after washing, with a white towel.

This is the bees knees and will use for as long as they make it.