Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream
Deep Cleanser Cold CreamDeep Cleanser Cold Cream

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

on 2/11/2018 2:49:00 PM

I was looking for a cheaper alternative to the Banila co. clean it zero cleanser when I came across this product. It's a bit heavier than the Banila co cleanser and you have to use a wash cloth to remove all the residue but so far I am really happy with the product. It didn't make me break out and serves as a perfect first step in my double cleansing routine.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This cream is just too slimy for me, I have to really wash it off after using it, plus I found out that it isn't good for sensitive skin! It totally made my skin freak out!
I have a youtube channel! And I talk about it in a skin care declutter that will be uploaded on my channel soon!
Please subscribe
My channel is kristenlynnsloves
here is the link to my channel :

on 1/15/2018 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Cold cream is the original beauty multitasker: an all-body and face moisturizer, and make-up remover. I believe it was DulceCandy (the YouTube beauty guru) that got me into trying the cream. Whenever I had cystic acne, I remember scouting for skincare tips, and I came across a 1950's simplified routine of cold cream, witch hazel toner, and soap. So, I threw everything out for a couple of weeks and used only this cream, the toner, and soap to wash off the excess -- and my skin slowly but surely cleared up!

I like this more as a make-up remover -- I've never used it as a face moisturizer (though some people do). Pond's cold cream is a little greasy, but it really does cut through waterproof mascara. You have to do a bit of massaging into the skin and eyelids to lift the makeup out of your skin, and then wipe off with a tissue. That's it! Then follow up with soap and witch hazel toner. CVS and Equate brands also work just as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have extremely acne prone skin that’s also extremely oily. For the past 4yrs I’ve had cystic acne all over my cheeks that leave really dark marks. I was on the verge of getting on acutane. I decided to try the whole idea of double cleansing. At first I used the pixi double cleanse. Worked but was leaving me really dry and also hard to find the product. So I made up my own double cleanse. First I use the pixi nourishing balm to remove my makeup, then I go in with the pods cold cleanser, then differing gel, then the ponds dark mark correcting cream (by far the best moisturizer I’ve found)I wait about 5-7mins between the differen gel and moisturizer. My skin feels so soft and moisturized. My dermatologist was so taken a back that we put off me doing acuntane. Since being on this routine I’ve only had one or two pimples pop up and honestly they would be gone within a day or so.

on 12/15/2017 3:12:00 AM

My chin is prone to regular breakouts (I can not put any primer on it whatsoever), so I was nervous to try this cold cream. It been over a month, and I haven’t had a breakout since. It leaves my skin soft. I follow with Bioderma Sensibio H20, and Avene Thermal Spring Water, and my skin is clean and refreshed.

Amazing makeup remover and will beat any fancy ridiculously priced cleansing balm.

If you are someone who wears long wearing, full coverage makeup. This will be your best friend!
I normally massage this onto my skin and wipe it with a damp face cloth.

HG Cleanser!

Purchased at: Local grocery store
Price: $3.99

I had a waterproof mascara that refused to come off with the makeup removers I had at home (including oils). So, in a bid to remove the mascara while saving my eyelashes, I decided to turn to the OG of makeup removers. I had tried the Cold Cream Cleanser with the blue lid in the past and really did not like it. I was hoping that this one would work better for me and...it did. I used a cosmetic spatula and scooped some out of the jar - the one negative I have of this product - and spread it across my face. I got some on a finger and my thumb and gently applied it to my lashes and let it sit for a few seconds. I then took a soft cloth and gently dabbed/wiped the mascara right off of my lashes. My makeup practically melted away after applying this stuff. So easy to remove. I will wipe away as much product as I can and splash my face with water to keep my skin from getting too greasy. Sometimes I will pull out my cleanser and wash my face after. It just depends on the day and if I'm wearing much makeup (some days I only add mascara). This has become a bathroom staple.

on 11/10/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product because it was beyond cheap at the supermarket and also because of a couple of 50+ y.o. ladies who told me it was their HG. I have to say I love cream, balm and oil face-cleansers. I used this product for two nights and one morning, a total of 3 times. First, this product made my skin sting, burn, and look red. Second, it broke me out with huge, painful, acne spots. Stay away from this product. It is not even worth the cheap price you have to pay for it.

I use this to take my makeup off in the first step of my double cleanse process. It easily melts off the makeup and I don’t have to tug at the eye area to get my mascara off. The only problem is the jar can be unsanitary, but I make sure to scoop with clean hands and only once to keep the rest of the product clean.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is the 1st one I've ever purchased / tried in my 41 yrs & I love it. It thoroughly removes my foundation & mascara. I seldom wear WP mascara, but when I do, it removes it well. I like that my skin feels fresh after. Obviously I still wash my face after usuing it. It's just a nice 1st step to get it off. I used to use coconut oil & still will somedays, but I'm loving this classic at the moment. The cost was about $8 which is great too.