Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream
Deep Cleanser Cold CreamDeep Cleanser Cold Cream

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this. I find any cleanser I use leaves my face tight and dry. The exception is milk cleansers, but they dont take off makeup. Enter Ponds. This is great. I rub into my face and take off with a warm washcloth. Allll my makeup is off and my skin feels smooth and hydrated.

I do use a basic cleanser after to remove any residue left behind. This is the ONLY cleanser that leaves me with the confidence to dry my face, after washing, with a white towel.

This is the bees knees and will use for as long as they make it.

on 7/27/2017 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I feel so fortunate to have found this cleanser. It removes all of my makeup while providing a great layer of moisture while not being greasy.

This cleanser removes nearly all of my makeup, and moisturizes a ton. I dislike the jar packaging, but I have a spatula for that so it's not a big deal. I do blot or wash some of the excess off, as it can be heavy, but it is my favorite oil cleanser.

on 6/5/2017 11:23:00 AM

A classic need, my mother and her mother have likely used this for good reason. It removes makeup effectively, though in terms of deep cleansing not so much. I found that my skin broke out a bit when I used only this product, it may be a little too heavy for me. Though kuddos for lasting so long, I've had it in my bathroom shelf for at least 4 months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff could not be any better, at least on my skin. I use this and then a milk cleanser to remove any leftover dirt/makeup and the slightly oily film this product leaves.

WARNING: the trick with this though is that you HAVE to remove the cold cream COMPLETELY. Use a warm wet face towel or cotton pad and wipe all the oil and makeup off. Otherwise there will be mineral oil all over your face with particles of dirt and makeup and that is guaranteed to break almost anyone out.

It takes off all the residual makeup and any dirt or grime I may have had on my skin - when I go to apply toner with a white cotton pad there is never any trace of makeup. It even removes waterproof mascara without a hassle.

The best part is that after cleansing, my skin feels so hydrated and not stripped of oil. I have super dry sensitive skin so that hydration really helps minimize breakouts and skin problems. This stuff actually makes me excited to take my makeup off at the end of the day.
If you also have dry or sensitive skin I highly recommend this product and their dry skin cream also. Because of the great price I will be a lifetime buyer!

For reference: I have the rose-scented one, apparently there are different scents but I don't know how/if each are different formula-wise.

I love using this product to really get al of my makeup off at the end of the day. I follow it with washing my face so I have never had any problems with pore clogging or anything like that, just an excellent gentle remover for all sorts of makeup. Will definitely repurchase, can see why this product has been around for so long. For reference I have oily and acne prone skin and haven't had any breakouts that trace to this product so it's staying in my cabinet. Strong smell but I like it

on 4/22/2017 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Mine is in a different style pot to the picture but this stuff is amazing! I put it on with my fingertips and all over face. Then used cotton pads to remove, it took of all my makeup including mascara! I then used my muslin cloth in warm water to remove the residue. My skin feels lovely and soft and I didn't have to rub and it didn't irritate. I usually don't like any kind of eye makeup remover as it either feels too harsh, too oily or I have to run too hard. I don't usually like removing my makeup and then reapplying make up straight away as my skin needs to settle a bit. I didn't have that with this at all! I reapplied straight after and my makeup looks great. I had none of that with this and my skin feels lovely and soft!! All for about £3! I have oily skin and this has left it feeling lovely, I will definitely buy again. I will report back if I have any issues that others have experienced, I hope I don't!

on 4/5/2017 11:00:00 AM

Sweet mother of pearl this destroyed my skin!!!
Feels great at first, and smells great and is quite nostalgic. But the DMHM Hydratonin or whatever its called, is form of FORMALDEHYDE!! Maybe the old original formula was amazing, but this new formula is dreadful.
I have a rash all over my face and no matter how much moisturizer I put on its still dry.
Anything from Unilever company is crap.

on 4/1/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I decided to try this product due to the good reviews. I felt like my cleanser was drying out my face and I wanted to try to this as people mentioned it's very moisturizing. I used it twice and that was all it took for me to get a deep under my skin breakout on my cheek.
I have combo, sensitive and acne prone skin.

on 3/29/2017 4:25:00 PM

Love this for taking off eye makeup! I've used it daily for the past month or so, and I've barely made a dent in my jar. I barely touch a microfiber cloth to the top of the product (for now because it's still full, and I don't have to stick my hand in the jar) and I get enough product to remove makeup from one eye, then repeat. It doesn't sting my eyes at all, and it's not as messy as coconut oil (which I also love). I got it at Walmart for I believe under $5.