4.1

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

This did not actually remove my makeup. It's a gorgeous silvery pink colour, other than that it did not work and it smelled very sharp and vinegary to me.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I love this makeup remover!!! It's not weighed down with oils that can clog pores. I can say that i still follow with a cleanser as i use this as a makeup removing balm for my face. Do not use around eyes .. this is meant 4 face only.. I apply to lightly wet skin and smooth on. One downside is u can only purchase from the mb website... not available in stores. However it comes in 2 sizes and if u order from the mb site, shipping is super quick. I think this is a very underrated product and i wish received more recognition.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

5 years ago

I wear foundation and this cleanser didn't take it off for me. However, it is really soothing and gentle on the skin, so if you wear minimal face makeup and have sensitive skin, give this a go.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

6 years ago

I really like this makeup remover! It's very effective at taking off my makeup and feels good on the skin. Plus it's oil free! Definitely will be buying again.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrown

11 years ago

I really like this product. It is cheap, removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean afterward. I use this at night before the Mario Badescu Acne wash and I really like it. It even takes off my eye makeup. I will def. rebuy this in the future. It lived up to everything I wanted it to be!

About reviewer (278 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

11 years ago

Even though the Make-Up Remover Soap contains almost the exact same ingredients as Cream Soap (the former contains an additional thickening agent) I somehow like it more. I find the consistency very pleasant. It's also non-irritating. But I won't re-purchase, because you can't get them from where I live, and some of the e-stores that I frequently use don't carry this particular product either.<br><br> Ingredients: Deionized Water,Stearic Acid,Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate,Octyl Palmitate,Lauramide DEA,Glycerin,Propylene Glycol,Glyceryl Isostearate,Cetyl Alcohol,Triethanolamine,Quaternium-15,Imadazolidinyl Urea,Methylparaben,Proylparaben.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I've been using this product for over a year - I just bought my 3rd 16oz bottle the other day. It is AWESOME. I love the fact that it takes your makeup off like a cold cream does, but it rinses easily and thoroughly. And I love the fact that it's so affordable - just like all of Mario Badescu products, they always do what they claim to do, and are so reasonably priced. This is really a one-of-a-kind product, IMO.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

11 years ago

The best "make-up remover" product I've used. I am fair with rosacea and I have to be careful with cleansing products. This does an excellent job of removing liquid foundation/concealer/powder/blush without irritation. I use it with a warm wet washcloth and I think that makes a huge difference. Afterwards I use MB Chamomile Lotion (which is really a toner) and I have some of the clearest skin I've had in years.

About reviewer (417 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

13 years ago

Gentle, fairly effective make-up remover. I do have to wash my face with my regular cleanser afterwards though. <p> Update: cleansing oils work much better!

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

14 years ago

I use this product whenever I wear a lot of makeup (usually special occasions, or nights out). I cannot believe how it makes the makeup seem to disappear without any extra or harsh scrubbing. It seems a little filmy, so I make sure to use a toner, or wash with my regular, gentle face wash afterwards (I use Johnson's Head to Toe wash). No residue, and no breakouts afterwards. Only 4 lippies becuase of the need to wash face after using this.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure