Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

4.1

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Demineralized spring water, glycerine (veg.), hyaluronic acid, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, green tea extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, simethicone, carmelized sugar, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid.

on 2/4/2013 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of the best gels/serums in the market.. Very hydrating and soothing. Great for those with Very Sensitive, Acne-Prone and Dry Skin combination. It has absolutely no fragrance and has a gel consistency which is extremely easy to spread. I LOVE the pump on this bottle because it is super controllable as to the amount you need.

on 12/1/2012 12:08:00 AM

I'ge been reading about HA and picked this up on a whim at the vitamin store since it was cheap. I think this causes my pores to clog although it does a great job hydrating. Clogging is not okay. Need to see if it is the HA or other ingredients in the serum.

After slathering on chemical ridden, smelly and greasy creams, I decided to give this serum a try after the reading the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid on the Truth In Aging website.
Serums are notoriously drying; I stopped using this for a while, but after I changed my skin care regimen to include Vitamin E (using Vitamin E oil on my face before bed), I saw that the HA was working much better. This is a delicious bottle of Perrier for your skin. Use it under makeup and it will keep your skin from forming the dreaded dry skin flakes.
Just to mention - I like the dewy look - well ok, I don't actually like it; but I read recently that "dewy" skin is attractive to men because it reminds them of what women look like after you know what. Bah! Sue me! I'm single! I need all the help I can get.

Last step in my night-time skin care routine: One pump of this H.A. serum mixed with two drops of jojoba oil combine with clean fingers and blend into skin using an upward circular motion. My skin drinks this combo up and the result is plumped skin when I wake up in the morning. This does not break me out- I have sensitive skin with a limited amount of oil in my T-zone.

on 1/27/2010 5:17:00 PM

I've been wanting to try a Hyaluronic Acid based serum for sometime, but have been a little wary. A friend of mine recommended this line (both into natural products) and so I decided to add it to my luckyvitamin.com order. I have sensitive skin that has dry patches and cystic acne along my chin line. I've found that it's best used over a moisturizer (sorry serum people, sometimes they just work better on top of the moisturizer!). I've been using it over Suki's Nourishing Face oil and have found the combination awesome...moisturizing but allowing skin to breathe...no heavy night cream needed anymore!

The ingredient list is short: Demineralized spring water, glycerine (veg.), Hyaluronic Acid, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, green tea extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, caramelized sugar, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, and citris acid

It come in a 1oz glass pump bottle. One pump is all you need.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have combo skin and I adore this serum! Very lightweight, but very hydrating at the same time.

on 9/11/2008 1:39:00 AM

This is the BEST HA serum I have tried. I have used more expensive serums with inferior results. My skin is soft and plump with this without being oily at all! It seems to help heal blemishes and irritation faster as well which is a major plus in my book. I take Nature's Way HA capsules as well and I can tell you it really makes a big difference in your skin. Great product!

UPDATE: While this may be a good serum for some, this is definitely not for me as it has broken me out in terrible painful cystic acne on my cheeks. I'm sure it's this because I tried backing off it for a while and my skin would clear and then as soon as I used it again...boom! So acne prone individuals please beware of this product.

on 3/9/2007 8:00:00 AM

Excellent hyaluronic acid serum, better than the replenix I have used previously and much cheaper than Skinceuticals B5 serum for the same quality. I use this immediately after washing my face when my skin is still damp (i think this really gets the most benefit out of the serum). I use one pump and mix my powdered L-ascorbic acid into it in my palm to make my own c serum. Once it has soaked in, I just follow with my usual moisturizer. I get really great results with this and find that the moisture in my skin really is boosted all day. Would highly reccomend and continue to repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this! This is a great humectant with a non-greasey finish. It really plumps up my Retin A dehydrated skin. The price is great compared to other topical hyaluronic products.

Love this stuff! I use it under Dermalogica's Oil Control Lotion and (I've only used it in cold weather so it may not be great for my oil prone skin in the summer) it keeps my skin looking smoother and hydrated. The Dermalogica doesn't do this on it's own but is a good mattifier. This hydrates my skin, grease-free while the Dermalogica controls oil and gives a nice finish for make up.

My skin looks smooth and fresh throughout the day.