4.4

$14.99 on La Roche-Posay
Shop Now

Reviews

9 days ago

This is a great multi-use product that I always keep at hand. I recently had a new tattoo done, and I used this as a cream to put over to over top of it to help it heal quicker. Usually with tattoos they become itchy and flake off. No word of a lie when I used this the irritation was much lower and healed a lot faster (I have had other tattoos where this wasn't the case, using other products). My skin wasn't itchy at all! I have used this for cuts, bruises, chapped lips, dry skin, you name it! Sometimes it comes in a larger size which is great.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 days ago

HOLY GRAIL! I had a massive break out and was struggling to find the perfect moisturizer that is not only soothing, but also relieves my dry skin. This balm had soothed my skin and calmed the breakouts/redness overnight. I had some dry patches near my nose and brows, and it healed completely overnight. I ended up using this as my go-to night remedy whenever Im having breakouts or irritated skin. It helped me restore my skin barrier as well. 100% will repurchase.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

3 months ago

LIFE SAVER! I upped my tretinoin dosage from 0.05% (that I'd been on for years) to 0.1%, and my skin went RED and everything I put on it stung like crazy. Read the reviews for this balm and kind of halfheartedly bought it at Walgreens in the hope that it might at least soothe the burning. First product I had no reaction to! No scent, very creamy, and I put on a thick layer covered with another face oil (carrot seed). Praise the Lord. It got rid of the dry flakes on the forehead and mouth area and around the nose in ONE APPLICATION. Fantastic and affordable. I can now go back to my regular dosage of tretinoin as I adjust!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

4 months ago

My skin is super sensitive!! My skin is red, burning, peeling and irritated!!!! This was caused by the Retin A. My fault because I used it incorrectly. I went to a new place to have my face waxed and what a mistake! I broke out with small red patches and huge bumps. I bought this after reading many reviews. This has NOT helped. I did feel some tingling after I applied it.. I can’t get an appointment with my Dermatologist until mid January !!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 months ago

This really lives up to it’s claims. I use Tretinoin cream,and while I rarely have any irritation from it, when I do, this balm works perfectly to moisturize and diminish dry, peeling, flakey areas. I also had a red, excema-like patch on my middle finger, from my AHA serum getting under one of my rings. I had been putting Cerave ointment on it, but it wasn’t improving - I tried this and it practically worked overnight. I have never used it as a daily facial moisturizer, so I can’t say how it would work that way - but I would think if you had really dry skin, it would be beneficial. The instructions say it is safe enough to use on babies and children, but that it is not safe for the eye area. Easy to find, I picked it up for around $15 at CVS.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

7 months ago

I have extremely oily, breakout prone skin. I bought this to use after peels. My skin likes it so much, I ended up using it every night. I feel like it moisturizes so well that it reduces my over production of oil. I also use it on my toddler when she gets dry patches or rashes on her face and it seems to clear them up over a couple of days.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

7 months ago

Honestly a life saver, especially on my face, after getting a sunburn. I use this morning and night after getting a burn to sooth and prevent peeling as it heals.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

10 months ago

This really is an amazing cream for irritated or dry skin. It is the only product I can use when my skin is extra sensitive due to bad reactions from skincare products or the drying effects of winter. It is a rich, thick balm which is quite heavy and occlusive, but this is exactly what skin needs for healing and protection. I would never be without a tube of this.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

pricey but good, heals my dermatisis/rosecea dry spots. but beware putting on your face cheeks due to its thick oily nature, creates a lot of pimples on your face

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

a year ago

I love the range of la Roche posay,I have never got any irritations from them,They are quite pricey but worth every penny.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium