4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

First of all, don't use this if you are prone to fungal acne & facial eczema. All ferments trigger/advance those symptoms! When I'm looking at reviews on this website I'm always shocked to see how many people that have these conditions USE ferment products! PLEASE RESEARCH THOROUGHLY BEFORE PURCHASING. Here's a summary of my experience with 1 finished bottle: PROs: - Absorbs immediately. A slightly thick serum - Fantastic anti-aging ingredients with no 'fillers' - Trusted brand - Gives a glow over time - Decreases redness of acne & makes them heal faster - Good value for money (50ml) - Glass bottle CONs: - Price varies from seller to seller - Better Bifida Lysate products have released in k-beauty - Avoid if you suffer from fungal acne & facial eczema Overall it was great in its prime, but over the years I have found MORE EFFECTIVE Bifida ampoules for my face. However this still holds true to its claims, you can purchase in peace.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

a year ago

I want to keep using this so much that I keep trying to use it even though I'm 99% positive that it's breaking me out. On the places that it doesn't break me out, it turns the clock back very quickly. I can see noticeable differences in a few days in plumpness of skin and fine lines/wrinkles. However it does break me out, and in addition it makes my pores huge. Sad that I can't use this everyday.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

I been using this product for over a years and years.. I just wanna say that , they is more.. similar product that can be found now....

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

This works very well for me. In fact, I like it better than Estee Lauder. It gives me really smooth skin. It works even better when I alternate it with my Vitamin C serum. My face has never been smoother and more flawless. Now, I can confidently do without foundation. Just a bit of Bb cream (I'm using Missha M) and I'm good to go.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I absolutely love this serum. It's a little expensive, but does exactly what it says. It's a smooth textured serum that spreads beautifully, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and not tacky. The next day I wake up with amazingly soft skin, and I love the ingredients list - I feel like it's a long-term investment in my skin's health. It can be a little bit sensitising - not irritating, I would say, but makes your skin a little more reactive to strong ingredients like acids - when you first start using it, though. Presumably this is because of the retinol, though I experienced no strong effects. My skin adjusted just fine and now I'm back to slathering it in BHAs and vitamin C serum during the day.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

2 years ago

I wanted to love this but it makes my skin irritated and red. Hydrates wonderfully but I cannot use it every night.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Surprisingly this didn't case problems for my acne prone combination skin. Love the texture and it just glides into my skin, it isn't sticky or oily either. Its helped in adding moisture to my dry cheeks and plumps up my skin. My face looks and feels bouncier in the morning!

About reviewer (199 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I wanted to try this serum for the longest time and kept holding out due to mixed reviews. So I finally decided to try this myself and see whether it works or not. For me this product is excellent first of all the ingredient list is endless but there are so many good things in this serum so I figured it couldn’t be bad with so many promising things. I know this is the dupe for the Estée Lauder Advanced night repair serum and I have used that and I personally feel that the Missha serum is better and I have seen better results with this serum. My texture and tone is way better! Also my skin is smooth and soft and my redness has been diminished. My pores are invisible and my smile lines improved. This stuff is really working in my case. I purchased the 50ml bottle which is lasting forever since the serum is easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I’m so happy I finally purchased this and I wish I would have sooner. The results are beyond my expectations and I will get the other product that goes with this. Love this serum! Recommended.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Love this serum! It has alleviated my redness, and made my skin soft and brighter. On my third bottle and will continue to use.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

So, I read this was a dupe for Estee Lauder's night serum but at a much more reasonable price. I've already tried Missha's Time Revolution Intensive Essence and was impressed by the overall product. I was able to pick this up at Target (though I don't recall if they still carry it). My first impressions was the packaging was simple but pretty, the dropper worked effectively and the opaque bottle helps prevent breakdown of the ampoule. I usually use this after double cleansing and the essence but before oils or thicker serums (as prescribed by the Korean skincare method). The fluid is a light amber color and it does feel sticky immediately upon contact, but it is easily to rub in and feels really nice on the skin. I use it on my face, decolletage and hands. The amount is generous as well! I can't use it on active breakouts because it is so hydrating that I feel it feeds the oil production, but if I skip this step, I can tell by looking at my skin, it doesn't have the same hydrated, plump look. I've been using it at least 3-4x a week for nearly 3 months without any major issues. I would definitely repurchase this. According to Amazon: The Ampoule energizes, repairs, and restores elasticity. It also provides wrinkle repairing and whitening benefits. Contains Fermented Bifida, Lactobacillus, and Lacto coccus for improved, healthier skin. Bifida Ferment strengthens skin's barrier to prevent damage from harmful environmental factors. Lactobacillus Ferment contains Peptide and Vitamin B12 for improved, healthy skin condition. Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate has protective and antioxidant properties to moisturize and improve skin barrier.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool