Orlane B21 Vitalizing Lotion

4.8

If you only knew how long and how much money/products I've gone through when my skin FREAKED OUT(got so crazy red, blotchy,pimply,looked like it's been burnt- possibly due to all the acid products & makeup I've been using) you'd feel my pain too.

I know orlane because my mother used to use it until for some reason it was harder to get in this town(kuala lumpur/singapore) and when I was younger I had flawless skin because of orlane products also.

So after spending SO MUCH MONEY and experimenting on new, organic, natural, anti acne what have you products which didn't work I decided to go online n get back some orlane stuff.

The first was this and the light smoothing cream. Cause I got a small tube in Rome and again, upon application was HEAVEN to my itchy, dry, red, agitated skin(sensitive skin ppl u know what I'm talking about).
So I knew at the back of my mind, I HAD to get this again.

After receiving the product, It took me 3 days. THREE DAYS PEOPLE to calm my skin down, get rid of all the weird pimples- hormonal or not I can't tell anymore. And my makeup is super smooth again. Aside from all the scarring due to months/ years of using acid products and acne .

My skin is so comfortable right now it's unbelievable. I'm writing this now because if you, like me is serious about fixing your red, ghastly, itchy skin. THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL TONER FOR YOU!

Get a bottle online . I found lazada helpful if you're in south east Asia. If you're in EU it's practically everywhere in all the pharmacies and Beauty houses.

I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. There's a reason why all the beautiful classy European ladies use orlane. Besides the fact that most of its products are as expensive as cle de peau/la mer/la prairie.

But if you're as experimental as me and your skin needs a fix ASAP ? I'm talking acne prone/red/blotchy/eczema like/A COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT ? Stop wasting your money on other products and look no further

You can search for their ingredients online somewhere if youre the sort to go through that before purchase. A lot of products out there have similar ingredients but I don't know, maybe orlane got it right w this formulation. Get a bottle n see for yourself

My one constant standby, go-to, whenever my skin is bothering me (breakouts, medication changes, stress). Again and again, I keep going back to this product for its comforting, softening and re-surfacing, unclogging properties. Initially, I used this whole line, but my skin changed after having a baby, and the other products in this range weren't quite as effective anymore. Except for this one. Lightly scented, non-stinging and really effective. Slightly expensive, but a full-sized bottle lasts me for over 12 months, so, I'm not complaining.

Def repurchase!

i bought the travel set of this product.
which contains Vitalizing Cleanser, Vitalizing Lotion, Light Smoothing Cream. the price was around 35$ for all!
it's perfect for my skin, makes smooth and soft and also has a nice smell. i'll definitely buy again!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After years of not using toners because of always reading they are not necessary, I let the lady at the Orlane counter talk me into this toner. She pushed the whole "it brings your skin back to the proper ph and this is necessary to get your full moisture benefit from other products" sermon. Well, my skin is very dry, so I bought it. And I love it! It really does seem to make a difference with the products I am already using. I love the smell, it reminds me of my grandmother.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Best toner ever! I am completely in love with it. It was the first Orlane product that i ever bought and i have to say that i was amazed. It makes my skin feel clear, soft and radiant. I will buy it again once i've finished this bottle.