no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/03/2012

This weekend I finished my 500g bottle of Okra... with some regret as this conditioner is discontinued.
*The smell is quite difficult to explain, a earthy, veggy Lush smell? It doesn't bother me, but it's not a mouthwathering smell either.
*The price is rather expensive as are all Lush products in general, but keep in mind, a little goes a long way as always.
*The …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Sep/11/2011

Okra is without a doubt my new favorite conditioner. Thank you, Lush! I really hope they never discontinue this product. My hair is coarse, thick, puffy, and overall just a mess to deal with. No, this conditioner is not magic...nothing is. I still have to live with the reality that I was dealt a crappy hand when it comes to my hair. But I can tell that Okra really sinks in and gives my hair a …Read more

About reviewer (146 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/05/2009

Alright first review for Okra in 5 years! This has been brought back for Retro on the lush sites. I purchased it because Veganese has been working well over the last few years and this looked like it would be just as good, if not, better. I really like the herbally smell - kinda masculine. Shake the bottle really well before use. I think it is a tad heavier than veganese as I can tell I used …Read more

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/20/2004

I just tried this for the first time and I like everything about it! So in true Lush fashion, it is being discontinued!!! DRATS!!!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Oct/25/2003

I bought this many times. I like this as much as I like Coolaulin. I like the scent, vaguely herbal. Conditions fine but it is not as rich as it claims to be. I'm so very disappointed to learn it's been discontinued.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

Aug/06/2003

So far so good. I Really like the scent...It stays even hours after I wash it..works fine for me as a conditioner..
If anything i'd get again because of smell!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

2.0

Jul/21/2003

Good thing I only bought the small bottle because this does nothing!!! for dry hair. Stiff still. IMHO I think this is more for normal or fine, flyaway hair. Put two lipsticks instead of one because of the great smell and my hair was detangled.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

2.0

Feb/25/2003

This smelld like some new age Yoga food, too weird, and not nearly moisturizing enough, my hair feels tangled and coarse after use, but i paid for it,so im using it.....coolaulin ( smells like a coconut coated goat) is a way better conditioner, id save my money if i was ya.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

fromdmfl

Feb/10/2003

This conditioner was not substantial enough for my very thick, coarse hair. Even thought it's suppose to be Lush's heaviest conditioner it would be better suited for those with fine to medium hair. The smell is okay. Kinda herbally.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

fromjd-jd

Jan/07/2003

This is a popular conditioner, but it didn't do a thing for me. It smells nice and fresh, as all Lush items do. It left my hair rather dull looking.

About reviewer (402 reviews)

Age