Laura Biagiotti - Roma

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The really pretty and "different" bottle caught my eye more than anything. It was in the $19.99 grouping at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada - sometimes a place to find fragrance products that aren't "main-stream" (mind you, there's a lot of Britney Spears and Justin Bieber stuff there too!). There isn't always a tester of the products on these particular shelves but there was for Roma and I sprayed myself with some but honestly couldn't tell if I loved it or disliked it - at first, it was one of those scents where it is honestly really hard to tell! By the time I got home, that "jolie/laide " aspect had resolved itself into something quite "jolie" - it was almost a baby powder scent and really quite warm, soothing and lovely. I went back to the store the next day and picked up a bottle. And for 20 bucks, who wouldn't? I may actually purchase another bottle of this the next time I'm in the store, if they have any left (I think they will - there were about 8 bottles!) especially since reading that this fragrance seems to have been discontinued!

UPDATE: I did go back a week later and did, indeed, pick up another bottle of this lovely scent. It's not as pungent as I initially thought (perhaps because the tester was exposed to light, it changed somewhat) so I use this somewhat liberally and may actually purchase another bottle at some point in the near future.

on 8/16/2007 9:30:00 AM

I like this perfume, but it's a little too "old" for me. Brings back old memories and feels a little too mature for me even though I like it on other women.

on 5/26/2006 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this has been discontinued. It is dirt cheap so stock up. I got this unsniffed and it's amazing. Sexy, rich and a little sweet(in a good way not a foody sweet). Great for the warmer months.

Popular Fragrances