Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/14/2017 5:38:00 PM

My favourite lip balm. My lips crack all over the year since I knew myself.I tried millions but only this jewel can do the job.

THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF CHAPSTICKS!!!
I've been using it for 9 years!! sooo good.

on 10/15/2017 11:59:00 PM

Feels soothing at first, then dries my lips out worse than before using it. Ok for occasional use, but I avoid it when my lips are dry even a little.

on 10/15/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this stuff everyday for years now and let me tell you, this stuff is a miracle in a tube. A tad bit expensive at $5.99 CAD but worth every penny. I have the nastiest lips, they flake and crack. Now smack on this bad boy and you're lips will heal up overnight. You'll actually be able to smile without your lips bleeding. It feels very smooth on the lips, gives a nice peppermint tingle and scent. My ride or die, highly recommend. Burt's Bees is my saviour!

on 8/25/2017 3:39:00 AM

I have extremely dry/chapped lips no matter what I do so I can use all the chap stick in the world. This particular one is very good because of all the ingredients they use, it's very soft and goes on your lips like butter and if you lick your lips it tastes pretty good too (We're all guilty of that, don't even lie). It helps heal your lips when they're cracked and prevent them from cracking for sure. Plus, it smells good as well. Can't go wrong with this.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have tried this a few times over the years, and each time I repurchase it I remember why I hate it so much. It is so thick and waxy and it does nothing to actually moisturize my lips. The peppermint scent is okay, but I honestly think they got carried away with the peppermint essential oil when they were formulating this. There are other drugstore balms that I prefer, including others from Burt's Bees, but for me this one just does not cut it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Would only repurchase peppermint flavoured one. So refreshing, one of the best formulas I've ever used. Smooth to apply and kept my lips hydrated without feeling sticky or thick. Loved reapplying it altho it really doesnt need a lot of reapplication.

on 7/25/2017 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Vitamin e & peppermint . My go to lip balm

on 8/15/2017 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Product is very moisturizing and applies on very smoothly. Has a kinda nice scent to it that isn't overwhelming. The fact that it is not tested on animals is a bonus too. I typically need to reapply about every 3 hours because my lips chap easily but a little really goes a long way. It took me a long time to come close to finishing a tube.

The only bad thing I can say about this is that it is a little oily for my liking but as the day passes I generally don't notice it too much. I don't mind repurchasing but I think I would be on the look out for other lip balms as well.

on 7/25/2017 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

moisturizes the best out of all lip balms I have used