3.7

$3.79 on Bed Bath & Beyond
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

I finally tried this after seeing it at tills for years, and I was disappointed that it dried my lips out. It goes on quite moist, but doesn't seem to stay on long, and when it comes off, lips feel drier than they were before. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

5 months ago

This is my go to lipgloss it isn't sticky in my opinion and makes my lips nice and smooth. I really enjoy the product and I also like their tinted balms. The price isnt expensive at all. I will be purchasing again for sure and would recommend to someone who hasn't tried it. The packaging is kinds blah and boring but it's been the same as long as I can remember.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

8 months ago

This is one of my go-to brands. This helps my lips on day's they are seriously and uncomfortably dry. After the initial application, my lips are left instantly feeling smooth. I get a good 3 to 4 hours with a maximum of up to 6 hours lasting power and that is if I exfoliate. If I don't exfoliate maybe up to 3 hours of wear, which is not bad. The application is smooth and clear. It is not over glossed or shimmery. There is no residue or type of waxy film left behind unlike some chapsticks or treatments. It's scented lightly with a fresh peppermint scent that fades away after 15 minutes or so. My final conclusion is this. I highly recommend it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

a year ago

I get very dry, flaky lips & recently this has been the only thing that has soothed, smoothed and moisturised them properly. I have tried Carmex, Blistex, La Roche Posay Cicaplast & Aquaphor - this has beaten them all! I have just re-ordered and will continue to do so

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

a year ago

This is hands down one of the best lip balms that I have ever tried. I am very particular when it comes to my lip products and I am someone who constantly uses lip balms because I can not stand when my lips are dry. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. For starters i love the consistency of this lip balm it has a nice thick waxy feeling. I leaves a smooth and even application and i love the mintyness of this lip balm. I leaves a nice cooling and minty feeling on my lips. I love the consistency, the scent and honestly everything about this product!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

a year ago

I was thrilled to have found a lip balm that was hydrating while still being natural ( especially in the winter time!). However, I actually found myself applying it super often because my lips would become cracked and dry if I didn't. I actually didn't mind the peppermint tingling feeling.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

a year ago

The best lip balm ever, hands down. This stuff is the OG, a cult classic. I’ve used it since I was probably 13. So do all my friends. Every girl I know basically uses this, and for good reason. I’m probably on my 794th tube of this stuff, I always have backups, and always buy it in the multi-packs, because I’m constantly losing my lip balms. I have one in my purse, one at work, one next to my bed, and one in probably every cardigan I own. Oh, and don’t forget the one probably sitting in the washing machine due to always leaving them in my cardigans. It’s minty, cooling, soothing, and hydrating. No other lip balms cure my extremely chapped lips as well as this, and I don’t feel the need to reapply this as often as with other lip balms because this stuff actually works. HG forever.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

a year ago

I am currently on my third tube of the Peppermint lip balm as I love how it keeps my lips hydrated and does not dry out my lips in between applications. It glides smoothly and the tingly sensation is not too bad. I apply every night and in the morning my lips feel smooth and soft so that when I apply lipstick it applies smoothly. Definitely will repurchase when my tube goes empty.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

a year ago

i hate the strong tingling feeling this peppermint lip balm gives my lips and it's ok at keeping my lips hydrated. not repurchasing.

About reviewer (459 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

This lip balm has been in my arsenal for years. I use it as the balm underneath lipcolors as a moisturizing layer. It doesn’t warp the lipcolors (except this one Kat von D one, go figure), it also doesn’t slip and slide the lipcolors all over the place. Love that it’s organic, it moisturizes and provides “grip” for other lip products.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm