Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
Vitamin Enriched Face Base

WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PPG-2 MYRISTYL ETHER PROPIONATE [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] PEG-40 STEARATE [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] SQUALANE [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SORBITAN STEARATE [] EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM EXTRACT [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) ROOT [] RETINYL PALMITATE [] BETA-CAROTENE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE [] PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER OIL [] DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] CARBOMER [] PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE [] C12-15 ALKYL ETHYLHEXANOATE [] TETRASODIUM EDTA [] SODIUM HYDROXIDE [] MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE [] LIMONENE [] CITRAL [] CITRONELLOL [] GERANIOL [] LINALOOL [] CHLORPHENESIN [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 9/24/2018 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a good primer but not excellent for us oily skin gals. It provides moisture and applies like a dream, only problem is that foundation doesn’t sit well for me. I have used Bobbi Brown BB cream and the longwear foundation with this and both didn’t last half of the day. Good moisturiser, not primer.

it is one of the best moisturizers, you will feel that it is enriched with vitamins and its very moisturizing,

on 4/24/2018 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite primer hands-down. I wear this primer/moisturizer under my foundation and it makes the makeup look flawless. The makeup looks like one smooth canvas all day. I am an oily girl and I even wear a moisturizer under this (only because I cleanse, exfoliate, and use a toner) and this primer still makes the skin look super hydrating, supple-even. Its expensive. This will set you back $60 but a little goes along way. Anytime I try to wear more water based primers now, they just don't do it for me anymore. This primer has actually saved me from tossing foundation that looked terrible when used with other primers (i.e. Becca, Benefit, etc.). I rarely touch those now because of this primer. I am telling you, get a sample and see how you feel. You will not regret it.

on 4/3/2018 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Just love the smell. So far that's the only reason I bought this. Will update review as I use it.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

works really nice in combination skin. perfect hydrating base for makeup (doesn't separate) and a cream for the night. love the scent as well, not too strong

on 2/27/2018 1:04:00 AM

Top shelf. Cream of the crop. Love this! Not sure if it was always in a plastic jar thought it was glass but regardless it's plastic now. I think of this more like a second moisturizer rather than a "primer". I use this on days when I am dry and it is amazing. Definitely adds lots of moisture without being greesy and make up goes on nice on top of it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing makeup base for my oily skin. Keeps makeup in place but with just the right amount of hydration.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received this product as a sample after I bought a bunch of wonderful items at Sephora. The associate told me a little goes a long way and so this sample lasted me awhile but I was so sad when I ran out and was trying to scrape as much of the sheer leftovers as I could lol..I did save the box. I'm not someone who spends a fortune on makeup - because it's something that I'm constantly buying again and again - why I gave the price a neutral rating. But I do LOVE this product. Again, a little does go a long way. I applied it morning and night because the feel was so creamy and smooth but not at all greasy. My face felt hydrated and extremely fresh. It also made my makeup go on much smoother and not dry as fast while I was still applying the foundation, and made my makeup seem to last longer. Also, it smells amazing!

on 7/28/2017 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This could have gotten 5 stars if it didn't have me breaking out so badly!!
Let's start from the beginning tho- my mom got this for herself, I wanted to try it out- and I loved it. My oily combination skin + pores love the blurring effect this created. The luminousity wasn't over the top because I do set my T zone with powder after my foundation application and all that. This primer stops my foundation from seperating, it's the perfect base for flawsless application, very long wearing.
But I expected more from Bobbi Brown. I went through the ingredients list and was horrified. Bobbi Brown is known for combining some skincare in their makeup but this made me break out so badly, I paid so much for this just to get my face f*cked up. Very disappointed.

on 7/12/2017 12:30:00 PM

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and am very impressed. I apply in the morning with a wet beauty blender, and it feels cooling and luxurious on the skin. It leaves behind a tacky feeling that (I believe) improves the wear of my foundation. Of course, this is something that pretty much any primer would do, so what justifies the price tag? For me, it's the overall appearance and condition of my skin. It's improved dramatically since I started using this product. Perhaps it's just a fluke, so I will continue to monitor and update my review. However, for now, I've definitely noticed that my skin appears much smoother, more even, and luminous since using this product. It is expensive for a primer, but it's the only primer I've tried that actually appears to benefit my skin, as well as the appearance of my foundation.