CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased the small size oil free version just to try it for summer when my skin tends to be a little bit more oily, my skin is normal to dry with a few occasional hormonal breakouts I used it after my also brand new glam glow super mud mask, the next day I had four whiteheads on my T zone, I thought it was the mask so I applied a spot treatment at night and my origins night cream, in the morning my skin was clear again ... so, I washed my face and apply again the moisturizer and by the afternoon I had again the white heads, so it wasn't the mask it was the moisturizer!!! I have used the mask after that so, it was weird the reaction in my skin :( I use it on my neck and chest just to finish it since in the store I bought it there is not return policy

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am so glad that Clinique formulated this moisturizer into an oil-free gel for acne-prone skin types. The original DDML formula is just too greasy for my skin -- I broke out everytime I used it. I recently received the DDM Gel in a swap and I love it! It goes on silky smooth and feels incredibly lightweight on my face. Right now my skin is super dry and irritated due to Retin-A. Right now, this is the only moisturizer I can put on my face that doesn't sting. It soothes and moisturizes my skin without make it feel greasy or causing breakouts. I will definitely be purchasing this moisturizer in the future!

Video Reviews & Tutorials