3.8

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

a month ago

Very meh! This cream doesn't really moisturize. It just feels like a glycerin and water based gel lotion that does nothing for your skin.. almost like a serum. It's boring and unimpressive and way overpriced for what it does.

About reviewer (450 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 months ago

My holy grail moisturizer for every season except winter. During the winter it's not enough for my skin and I need to use something richer but during the summer, autumn and spring it's the perfect one- doesn't make my skin too oily and absorbs in really quick.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0
from

6 months ago

The only good thing about this product is how lightweight it is. It absorbs quickly into the skin. But for some odd reason, mine smells like burnt eggplants (I would know how burnt eggplants smell like because you have to roast the eggplants to make Baba Ghanouj so I would know). I’m really not picky about scents but goddamn this stinks. It has not changed my skin in any shape or form, I have combination skin with some very dry patches on my face and this did nothing. I don’t have a glow from it, I don’t feel hydrated or moisturized. And it’s expensive.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

10 months ago

EDIT: Sadly, I must change my original rave review to one star. As a few other dry-skinned reviewers have said, this product does nothing to moisturize. It soaks in immediately and my skin then feels smooth and tight. At first, I thought this was just efficiency. Then I went through a couple weeks of using this then applying foundation (Dior)... then going through a day of flaky, ugly skin. I tried another moisturizer by Paula's Choice (Resist), and it is amazing. My foundation now looks beautiful. Sad to say that, especially if you have dry/normal skin, this probably won't be your dream product. OLD REVIEW: My facial skin has been transformed with this product! For decades, I've followed the herd and have used various facial lotions. They were always too moisturizing, and this showed up as the day progressed as a shiny face and foundation/blush that just disappeared. Finally, the other day I decided to try a gel moisturizer. I went to Sephora, and the Clinique gel was at the top of my list. The very young salesgirl I worked with, in very dark blue lipstick, gave me a generous sample of the Clinique. Then she insisted that I sample three other, vastly more expensive products. I spent the next week sampling all four. Then I went back in and bought the largest bottle of Clinique. This moisturizer is amazing. My makeup goes on so much better. And it STAYS on. My skin absolutely glows. Love it! The only thing I intensely DISLIKE is the pump. It's ergonomically awkward to use, and it only squirts out a tiny bit of product. I wish Clinique would package the largest size of this in the same squeeze tube that they do the smaller version. Other than that, I'm in LOVE.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

a year ago

I have combination oily skin and this has helped mattify my skin whilst adding enough moisture without being too heavy.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

I’ve been using this product on my skin since they came out with it. I’m 54 and a long time user of Clinique. I have normal to oily but am starting to be a little drier but not enough to go to the original formula. This is my #1 go to. I love this product.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

a year ago

For several years, in my combination/oily skin, thru acne break out and/or thru different seasons, I've used Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I have tried other (not alot as I've been disappointed) moisturizers but I keep coming back to this one. I don't necessarily love it but I find its the most lightweight moisturizer that absorbs in my face without leaving my face shiny, leave a filmy weight or have any fragrance. I've currently changed my skin care regiment for the winter and I actually find this product along with other products I've recently purchased helped assist in keep my face moisturized.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

a year ago

I’m horribly sad. I’ve been suffering from persistent severe acne for so long and my skin was finally clearing up. Wasted so much money on supplements and skincare that were slowly healing my skin. But after a couple of days of using this well-loved moisturizer, i started noticing more frequent breakouts and blackheads. The frustration of having my skin go back to square 1 is killing me so much. I really really wanted to love it. I was so happy to finally get a moisturizer that many people swear by. But sadly, it didn’t work for my skin. I suffer from acne rosacea, and this little product has made my skin redder and angrier. People with sensitive skin, beware. There are much better options out there if you’re not willing to risk ur skin having an unfortunate reaction. I think it’s due to the silicone in it; and the COSDNA analysis shows tons of potentially comedogenic ingredients. I’m really upset ???? My skin....

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

This was one of the first true skincare products I used growing up. I always found the lotion a bit too greasy as I have combination skin. It's more oily than dry but it is definitely dry around my nose and chin. The gel is perfect for me I use this daily and multiple times when I'm not wearing makeup. I love this gel because it gives me the perfect amount of moisture, This helps balance my oily and dry patches. It also leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I have never broken out from this either. The price is great so I bought the jumbo size and I like that it's affordable and hygienic, This also makes a nice primer base, it has so many functions than just a moisturizer. I'm so happy I came back to this product.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

I really love this product. I wish it were slightly more hydrating and perhaps smelled a little less chemically. However, at the price and availability of which it is offered, it really can't be beat. It pairs well with makeup, absorbs quickly and feels hydrating. Seems to soothe my skin to some degree when heat or irritation trigger a type of rash. I cannot use the DDML because it feels too greasy. This feels quite nice and I can see that more oily complexions would really benefit from this. It makes a great, lightweight summer moisturizer. Feels refreshing on skin is offered at very economical price points.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age30-35