CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

I have combination oily skin and this has helped mattify my skin whilst adding enough moisture without being too heavy.

on 1/26/2019 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

For several years, in my combination/oily skin, thru acne break out and/or thru different seasons, I've used Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I have tried other (not alot as I've been disappointed) moisturizers but I keep coming back to this one. I don't necessarily love it but I find its the most lightweight moisturizer that absorbs in my face without leaving my face shiny, leave a filmy weight or have any fragrance. I've currently changed my skin care regiment for the winter and I actually find this product along with other products I've recently purchased helped assist in keep my face moisturized.

I’m horribly sad. I’ve been suffering from persistent severe acne for so long and my skin was finally clearing up. Wasted so much money on supplements and skincare that were slowly healing my skin. But after a couple of days of using this well-loved moisturizer, i started noticing more frequent breakouts and blackheads. The frustration of having my skin go back to square 1 is killing me so much. I really really wanted to love it. I was so happy to finally get a moisturizer that many people swear by. But sadly, it didn’t work for my skin. I suffer from acne rosacea, and this little product has made my skin redder and angrier.

People with sensitive skin, beware. There are much better options out there if you’re not willing to risk ur skin having an unfortunate reaction. I think it’s due to the silicone in it; and the COSDNA analysis shows tons of potentially comedogenic ingredients. I’m really upset 😢 My skin....

This was one of the first true skincare products I used growing up. I always found the lotion a bit too greasy as I have combination skin. It's more oily than dry but it is definitely dry around my nose and chin. The gel is perfect for me I use this daily and multiple times when I'm not wearing makeup. I love this gel because it gives me the perfect amount of moisture, This helps balance my oily and dry patches. It also leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I have never broken out from this either. The price is great so I bought the jumbo size and I like that it's affordable and hygienic,

This also makes a nice primer base, it has so many functions than just a moisturizer. I'm so happy I came back to this product.

on 11/16/2018 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really love this product. I wish it were slightly more hydrating and perhaps smelled a little less chemically. However, at the price and availability of which it is offered, it really can't be beat. It pairs well with makeup, absorbs quickly and feels hydrating. Seems to soothe my skin to some degree when heat or irritation trigger a type of rash. I cannot use the DDML because it feels too greasy. This feels quite nice and I can see that more oily complexions would really benefit from this.

It makes a great, lightweight summer moisturizer. Feels refreshing on skin is offered at very economical price points.

This is awful!!! It made me get huge blind pimples under my skin, about the size of a dime. Caused my skin to peel. Caused my skin to burn. I used it for 2 weeks, and it’s been over a month trying to get it back to normal. I would never recommend this ever!

on 11/4/2018 10:27:00 PM

used 2 or more bottles, good one

J'adore ça. Je l'ai utilisé en petites quantités comme une couche de fond et en grandes quantités comme une crème de nuit pour la meilleure partie de 5 ans comme je l'ai vu ma peau passer de très grasse à sec chronique . Ne me éclate, n'a pas d'odeur, pas brillant blanc ou pigment. J'utilise la bouteille squeezy parce que je trouve la pompe est bouché. Ma seule plainte. je vous le recommande

on 10/6/2018 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

overall: 6/10

This is a good moisturiser for oily skin. If you have dry skin like I do you may need to layer it with another product (I use oil on top). It sits well under makeup and isn't fragranced which is good. You get heaps of product for the price. My one complaint is that it can be hard to get the product out of the pump as it is too large to hold in the hand and pump onto the finger. That's so minor though. I have gone through a couple of these and I will continue to repurchase.

on 10/1/2018 2:01:00 PM

Love the Gel! It’s lightweight and versatile counterpart to Clinique’s acclaimed Moisturizing Lotion. Just as effective; great for daily use ! Ideal for combination skin tones!