Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

on 3/13/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product makes my skin dewy soft. I've been using it for years. I don't look a day over 45 but I'm 62. Just amazing and the price is right.

facebook.com/pages/ECHOS-FROM-BEYOND-PSYCHIC-READINGS/832846786806601

on 3/1/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just far too lightweight for my over 50 skin. I need more moisture.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the third step in my 3-step Clinque routine. The DDML was just a little too much for me, but the DDMG is perfect. It soaks right in and makes my skin feel so good. I cannot go without this and I use it faithfully morning and evening.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

They insist this is good for oily skin. It goes on well, but that's where it ends for me. It does not control oiliness, but contributes to it. My skin has developed whiteheads and gets very greasy under my make up. To add insult to injury, it didn't prevent the dryness I get in winter. I'm taking this back. The claims don't match the reality. The repair wear lotion had SPF in it, controlled oil, and was economical to use, and that last piece is probably why they discontinued it! Now you can only get it in an icky cream form.

on 8/5/2011 8:54:00 PM

The DDMG was a late-coming alternative to the
DDML, which was not good for super oily skin.
Too late for me, as I was young when the Clinique
3 step system first hit the market, but I'm glad there's
an alternative for young, oily skin now.

As for me, this is a great summertime moisturizer
when my skin tends to be oilier... but as soon as the
weather changes, I need full-strength moisturizer.

But this is worth its weight in gold for oily sking.

on 6/3/2011 9:13:00 PM

DDML is far too greasy for my skin even at the age of 63. It made it shiney and greasy.

The Dramitically Different Moisturinzing GEL is fabulous. Does the job of moisturizing but no shine. Beautiful skin.

Nice with Moisture Surge over it.

I heard so many good things about this product, especially on youtube (eyelovemac) so I decided to try it out. I've been using the Shiseido pureness pump moisturizer for years now, and loved it, but whenever I visited the shiseido counter, my money budget was screaming at me. So I decided to try this cheaper product out, and it works really well. I have dry skin with a super oilly T-zone. This product moisturizes a 9/10 sometimes I have to put double layers on my cheeks for extra moisture. I took off one lippie becuase IT SMELLS> This smells like mint mouth wash mixed with flour....The smell only lasts while the cream is soaking in your skin (one min.) and also when you get down to your last few drops, it's hard to scrape out (I have the pump version). I would get the tube version, but that's only 1.6 oz. versus the 4.2oz pump bottle, and I don't have time to go to the mall so often (which is far away from my house) and with the gas prices rising...yeah...I don't want to ask my mom so much...but, yeah! I'll buy it again! Wish it was more moisturizing and smelled better.....but the lotion is STICKY and HEAVY

on 8/19/2008 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Clogged my pores and made me break out.

on 9/18/2007 6:56:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Well, this summer I have loved the DDMG. My skin has been terribly oily for some reason and this is the only moisturiser I can use that doesn't clog me up or make me shinier. I don't know if I'll continue using this in the winter months but I'm hoping I can.
I'm really impressed with the newer Clinique products. This gel and the liquid soaps are a great improvement on the original cleansing bar / DDML of my youth. Nothing makes my face feel (and stay) cleaner.

on 5/15/2006 1:32:00 PM

Thank god for this. Its not greasy and moisturizes. Feels light and dries quickly. Its really good for combo/oily skin