Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 7/2/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

been struggling to find a good moisturizer since i always go to dermatologist for almost 8 years. now i wanna try the otc products that doesn't break me out (my skin is very sensitive and acne prone, even the humidity such as too hot or too cold could makes me broke out badly) and i came across clinique counter. the BA said it's gentle enough and won't make my skin looks oilier. been tried for at least 3 months and the results is great, the only downside is the price is on the higher side. but considering the quality and you only need a pea amount of size for every usage, i think it worth every penny. sure i will be repurchase

I love the pump on this. The moisturizer itself is effective but not perfect. Sometimes, I feel like my tzone is too oily while my cheeks, which get very dry in the winter, are still flaky. I also wish there was SPF in it because between my acne cream, this moisturizer and SPF, I'm wearing 3 layers and that's all before makeup.

I think Clinique really nailed it with their dramatically different moisturizing series. I have both the lotion and gel formula and I love them for different seasons. I typically use the moisturizing lotion in winter and the moisturizing gel during other seasons, where my skin starts to get slightly oilier.

The gel formulation is not as moisturizing as the lotion formula as it is catered more towards people with combo to oily skin like me. Perviously I dreaded applying moisturizer as other formulas always left a tacky feeling that I hated. This formula is perfect for people with oily skin who isn't too fond of regular moisturizers. It leaves absolutely no tacky feeling after application and creates such a smooth canvas for makeup application. I sometimes skip primer when I'm using this moisturizer because it helps my makeup glide on much easier.

on 5/11/2017 10:54:00 AM

This is a great product to put under your makeup

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG moisturizer!! My skin is oily/combo and prone to cystic breakouts. I believe this moisturizer has contributed to me have significantly reduced breakouts for the entire time Ive used it! Its very light (but very moisturizing) and it makes my skin look so healthy and glowy. It also helps to keep me matte throughout the day, and is wonderful under foundation. Ill be buying this again!

The perfect moisturizing gel for summer! I have dry skin so I only use it in summer, when my skin doesn't need extra hydration.
Its really light, so is immediately absorved by the skin and don't leave that sticky feeling

on 3/25/2017 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it truly made a different to my skin after one night used. my skin's super dry but also oily and not bright after a 7-day trip aboard. but after one night, my skin feel so full of water and it also reduces oil from my skin. ( sorry for bad english )

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I brought clinique whole anti-blemish range and it broke me OUT MORE!!!!!!!!!! This moisturizer was decent compared to the cleanser and toner but STILL NOT GOOD!!!!!!

on 3/12/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am more of oily skin and yet i feel this isnt entirely moisturing enough for my face. My face continues to feel dry after application.

on 3/9/2017 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

First off let me start by saying I have moderate acne, and I've tried so many moisturizers on my face but they all either broke me out or didn't moisture enough. Upon strolling through sephora's tempting travel size products at the cashier, I seen this. I haven't read any reviews on this product prior. It's like my face was just waiting for this. Good job clinque! You've disappointed me in the past, but you've gained my love! Definitely will buy the full size to this product. It didn't make me out at all, and absorbed into my skin beautifully. Not sure how it will work for you oily gals, but for my dry skin it made my skin feel well hydrated.