Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 3/25/2017 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it truly made a different to my skin after one night used. my skin's super dry but also oily and not bright after a 7-day trip aboard. but after one night, my skin feel so full of water and it also reduces oil from my skin. ( sorry for bad english )

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I brought clinique whole anti-blemish range and it broke me OUT MORE!!!!!!!!!! This moisturizer was decent compared to the cleanser and toner but STILL NOT GOOD!!!!!!

on 3/12/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am more of oily skin and yet i feel this isnt entirely moisturing enough for my face. My face continues to feel dry after application.

on 3/9/2017 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

First off let me start by saying I have moderate acne, and I've tried so many moisturizers on my face but they all either broke me out or didn't moisture enough. Upon strolling through sephora's tempting travel size products at the cashier, I seen this. I haven't read any reviews on this product prior. It's like my face was just waiting for this. Good job clinque! You've disappointed me in the past, but you've gained my love! Definitely will buy the full size to this product. It didn't make me out at all, and absorbed into my skin beautifully. Not sure how it will work for you oily gals, but for my dry skin it made my skin feel well hydrated.

I got mine for free with a purchase of face scrub. Not a fan of it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily skin and I was looking for a light moisturiser and because I heard so many people who swear by it, I decided to buy it. Sincerely? It does almost nothing in the winter, when it is cold outside and I need to hidrate my skin without feeling greasy. In the summer, when I am naturally more oily (yey!) it's okay, very light. I don't think it is worth the money... at this price you cand find better moisturisers out there.

Can't beat the price! It's affordable and works. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It does it's job and isn't heavy.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Not a fan of silicone based products . This product has silicone in its I believed . But it does really hydrate my skin . My skin feels plumped and hydrated in the next morning .

on 12/30/2016 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

As a teenager with very oily skin in a very humid country this is God send. I've used this for almost 2 years now and as always it is very consistent, it does its job of being an awesome moisturizer but the price might be too high for those who just wants to moisturize their face without all the glam the brand includes. I am still on the hunt for my HG moisturizer but this is currently on top of my list.

on 12/29/2016 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG. HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND WOW.
OIL PRODUCTION = DIMINISHED.
this is the only moisturizer that helps prevent oil production through out the day. I mean WOW. By 10 pm, I am still pretty flawless. The price is pretty okay for what it is doing. I would definitely repurchase. Oily girls-- PLEASE give this a try. Sometimes your foundation is good but moisturizer is wrong. I was about to change my foundation bc i could not deal with the oilyness. This has allowed me to keep the foundation I want and keep away the shine! Super amazing.
This is a good time to buy because they usually have the huge 6 oz size for a good price around the holidays.