Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 5/11/2017 10:54:00 AM

This is a great product to put under your makeup

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG moisturizer!! My skin is oily/combo and prone to cystic breakouts. I believe this moisturizer has contributed to me have significantly reduced breakouts for the entire time Ive used it! Its very light (but very moisturizing) and it makes my skin look so healthy and glowy. It also helps to keep me matte throughout the day, and is wonderful under foundation. Ill be buying this again!

The perfect moisturizing gel for summer! I have dry skin so I only use it in summer, when my skin doesn't need extra hydration.
Its really light, so is immediately absorved by the skin and don't leave that sticky feeling

on 3/25/2017 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it truly made a different to my skin after one night used. my skin's super dry but also oily and not bright after a 7-day trip aboard. but after one night, my skin feel so full of water and it also reduces oil from my skin. ( sorry for bad english )

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I brought clinique whole anti-blemish range and it broke me OUT MORE!!!!!!!!!! This moisturizer was decent compared to the cleanser and toner but STILL NOT GOOD!!!!!!

on 3/12/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am more of oily skin and yet i feel this isnt entirely moisturing enough for my face. My face continues to feel dry after application.

on 3/9/2017 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

First off let me start by saying I have moderate acne, and I've tried so many moisturizers on my face but they all either broke me out or didn't moisture enough. Upon strolling through sephora's tempting travel size products at the cashier, I seen this. I haven't read any reviews on this product prior. It's like my face was just waiting for this. Good job clinque! You've disappointed me in the past, but you've gained my love! Definitely will buy the full size to this product. It didn't make me out at all, and absorbed into my skin beautifully. Not sure how it will work for you oily gals, but for my dry skin it made my skin feel well hydrated.

I got mine for free with a purchase of face scrub. Not a fan of it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily skin and I was looking for a light moisturiser and because I heard so many people who swear by it, I decided to buy it. Sincerely? It does almost nothing in the winter, when it is cold outside and I need to hidrate my skin without feeling greasy. In the summer, when I am naturally more oily (yey!) it's okay, very light. I don't think it is worth the money... at this price you cand find better moisturisers out there.

Can't beat the price! It's affordable and works. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It does it's job and isn't heavy.