Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by age: 19-24
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

Can't beat the price! It's affordable and works. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It does it's job and isn't heavy.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Not a fan of silicone based products . This product has silicone in its I believed . But it does really hydrate my skin . My skin feels plumped and hydrated in the next morning .

on 12/30/2016 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

As a teenager with very oily skin in a very humid country this is God send. I've used this for almost 2 years now and as always it is very consistent, it does its job of being an awesome moisturizer but the price might be too high for those who just wants to moisturize their face without all the glam the brand includes. I am still on the hunt for my HG moisturizer but this is currently on top of my list.

on 12/29/2016 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG. HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND WOW.
OIL PRODUCTION = DIMINISHED.
this is the only moisturizer that helps prevent oil production through out the day. I mean WOW. By 10 pm, I am still pretty flawless. The price is pretty okay for what it is doing. I would definitely repurchase. Oily girls-- PLEASE give this a try. Sometimes your foundation is good but moisturizer is wrong. I was about to change my foundation bc i could not deal with the oilyness. This has allowed me to keep the foundation I want and keep away the shine! Super amazing.
This is a good time to buy because they usually have the huge 6 oz size for a good price around the holidays.

on 12/17/2016 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great for acne-prone skin. Very little fragrance. A container usually lasts me about a year or so, which makes the price pretty reasonable IMO, although there are cheaper alternatives for acne-prone/oily skin out there. I would recommend looking at Dr. Lin's Hydrating Gel if the price is a pain-point for you

on 12/14/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

nothing dramatically different about it .very ordinary overpriced moisturizer

Great product! I have acne prone skin and also very sensitive skin this product helps well with keeping it hydrated and not making my face too greasy. My only thing is this is best to use in the summer and in the winter my skin gets slightly dryer so I need a moisturiser that is a little bit more moisturising than this. Helps to keep my skin clear and does not break me out. Will definitely be buying again in the summer.

on 11/22/2016 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this moisturizer because I wanted something that was light and wouldn't clog my pores. I've been using it for only eight days, but since day 2 I have been breaking out in all types of pimples! It also wasn't very moisturizing at all...even after using 2 pumps. Its horrible! I'm getting cysts on my cheeks, whiteheads all over my forehead and chin, and clogged pores everywhere. This has just been a disaster and I really wanted to believe that this would work for me, especially at the price! I will try to return this and purchase from a different brand entirely.

on 11/21/2016 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm really divided on how to approach this review. I'm not exactly sure how much of my experience is unique to the situation. I have sensitive, combo and acne prone skin.

After my usual facial moisturizer wasn't doing enough to help the few dry patches on my face, I decided to try another. I ended up buying this twice. At first it was great. It then didn't help completely with the dry spots, but my skin was softer and looked clearer. After the second purchase, I noticed my acne getting worse again, a lot of it with really bad clogged pores and blackheads. I have tried a few side and the same thing happens. Decent at first, then goes bad. I am under a lot of stress, I'm not understanding what's going wrong.

I think this would be good for a lot with normal to combo skin. I do think that it's a decent amount for the price. I would advise though that even though Clinique tends to cater more for skin problems, I warn those who struggle with acne.

on 11/8/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

SAVED my skin during the freezing Canadian winters. The temperature caused the most oily face in the world, to turn dry and peel/flake off. This was the ONLY thing that stopped the peeling and got my face back to normalā¤