Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Oil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 9/2/2018 5:55:00 AM

Brilliant for removing my water proof mascara. It gets it all off without no problem. I use it by soaking the cotton pad and then wiping gently you dont need to tug or try too hard to work it into the lashes. also no stinging or perfume smell in this. The last time i used a eye makeup remover i had puffy swollen eyes for almost 24 hours and was worried to ever use one again and pictured never being able to wear mascara. And to think neutogena one is about 3 times cheaper! I wont use any thing else now to remove mascara but this.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

All time favorite eye makeup remover. Gets every last bit of waterproof mascara off, leaves my lashes soft. Highly recommend this and the Neutrogena remover wipes for taking off makeup.

on 8/13/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this makeup remover. It removes everything effectively, and leaves a silky finish. It has no prevalent smell, and never causes irritation even if it gets into my eye.

Love this! It’s the only eye makeup remover I’ve found that actually completely removes the makeup. I have very sensitive skin and it’s gentle and I have never reacted to it. Considering how affordable this product is, it’s amazing!

on 5/23/2018 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not exactly oil-free, left a slightly oily feeling on my eyelids. Not very effective in removing waterproof mascara, required leaving the cotton pad on each of my eyelids for at least a minute and even then it didn't remove all of my mascara, always had to go back and forth.

on 4/30/2018 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using eye makeup remover from Lancome or Elizabeth Arden, but I wanted to find a cheaper alternative. Neutrogena's remover works just as well, if not better than the department store brands, but it's a fraction of the price. A 5.5 oz. bottle cost me $5.99 from Krogers. Lancome's remover, on the other hand, costs $15.00 dollars for a 1.5 oz. bottle. I also like that I can buy this at the supermarket or local drugstore.

Neutrogena's remover works just like Lancome's or Elizabeth Arden's remover. It's a dual-phase product. On the bottom is a silicone solution. On top is water. You need to shake the bottle to mix the two. After a while it settles back down into two phases again. I always use this first before cleansing. That way I can wash away any residue the eye makeup remover might leave. I dampen a cotton pad with the solution and apply to my eye with gentle pressure for about 20 seconds and then I wipe the eye makeup away. I find you have to get the cotton pad pretty wet for it to work effectively. I find this true for the department brand removers as well. That's another reason to save money and buy the drugstore product.

I like that this product, unlike Lancome's, is fragrance-free. It removes all my mascara even waterproof. It doesn't sting or blur my vision. It's readily available and affordable. The bottle is sturdy. Overall, it's a great product, and I would buy it again.

on 4/17/2018 11:07:00 PM

I've been using this for over 10 years, it's readily available at any drugstore, it's under $6, and it simply works without needing to rub hard, or tug at your eyes.. I don't wear winged liner, waterproof mascara, or tons of brow products, so one soaked cotton pad removes all my eye makeup from both eyes.. I then follow up with micellar water on my entire face, then wash with either CeraVe cleanser, or Dove Sensitive Beauty Bar... Definitely recommend. 💋💄❣

on 3/27/2018 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this for years and I love it! It removes my eye makeup very quickly at night and I have used it to remove lip colour as well. It works really well as a spot corrector when applying eye makeup. A little bit of this on the end of a q-tip works wonders for removing excess liquid liner, even after it has dried. It is a little greasy so I have to blot any excess off with a tissue to ensure that it doesn't spread and ruin the rest of my eye makeup. But I think that shows that even just a little bit of this can really remove makeup!

on 3/24/2018 6:29:00 PM

It's okay. It definitely works well, it just leaves an oily finish on your lids after. I find micellar water to be a better fit.

on 12/12/2017 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It’s an amazing make up remover! With just one pad I can take away the heaviest eye makeup and even concealer! It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and does not irritate my eyes. I love it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials