4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

The best eye make up remover for those you are not against light oilness. It really do its job. I can remove really heavy eye make up without rubbing my eyes off. It is third bottle in a row, i had tryed la prairie, sisley and other really luxury brands, but Chanel nails it. I like neutral smell, texture, it really leaves my skin in eye area so smooth and hydrated.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This is so good!! Gentle for the eyes, mascara and eyeshadow go off so easily (no rubbing needed) and I love the very subtle fresh scent. Best make-up remover for eyes I have tried so far. I also use it for the lips by the way.

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Despite having used it only a few times so far it is one of the best makeup removers for sensitive eyes. I was so afraid when I first used it that it would irritate my eyes but it did none of that. It doesn't remove all mascaras (e.g. Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara) but it does it pretty good job with most waterproof mascaras. I will definitely repurchase this. PROS: no strong smell no irritation not really oily CONS: on the expensive side (but my eyes deserve it)

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

6 years ago

This EYE makeup remover is the best I've tried. It is a biphase formula, so yes you ahve to shake the bottle. What's the problem with that? It removes easily regular mascara and liner. For waterproof products, I leave a cotton pad soaking on my eyelids for 10 seconds and then wipe. What is really great about it is that I have never tried another remover that was so efficient yet SO GENTLE with my eyes. Ok, I had ulcers in my corneas, twice. My eyes are the most delicate thing over the Earth. I shouldn't be wearing makeup at all! So I'm very careful about what products I choose. I can go with the Chanel Precision eyey makeup remover with eyes closed. If you've a similar problem, look no further, this is a trustworthy one.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

This is my absolute favourite eye makeup remover! It comes in an elegant but generously sized bottle, is easy to use and very gentle. I don't often wear heavy eye makeup, but this lotion can definitely take off waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. It's a must-have for me!

About reviewer (176 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

8 years ago

i generally like my makeup remover to be on wipes but i went and bought this since i heard it works really well in just one swipe. the product is overly expensive just cause of the brand and its on a oil base so it has to be shaken really well before dispensing it onto a cotton pad/ball. the formula itself is generally like any other makeup remover that can be bought at a drugstore for 4x cheaper and the remover left my face feeling really sticky and oily so i had to do another round of washing my face with soap and water before i actually felt clean again. not the best product from chanel overall.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

8 years ago

I received this makeup remover as a sample & it is far better then any remover I have ever used. I've gone through drugstore brands such as L'oreal, Garnier.. etc and also Clinique and Lancome & this one is for sure the best. It took off all my makeup so easily and did not irritate my eyes. Unfortunately i went to the store to buy the bottle and was shocked at the price, i don't think i can justify spending over $30 on makeup remover.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromjacoba

8 years ago

I do love this eye makeup remover, although I do dissolve my eye makeup remover with cetaphil first to get the bulk of it off as I don't like tugging at the delicate eye area with any eye makeup remover. But this one leaves NO grimy, oily residue, one of the few removers that lives up to that promise. I can use it in the morning to remove anything I didn't get at night and then put foundation or concealer right on top and it wouldn't make a difference in how my foundation went on. I would say this one and Lancome Bi Facil rival for the top spot in makeup removers, so if you're on the market for a good one, this is worth the splurge.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

This was the first eye make-up remover I graduated to after being thoroughly scolded for using baby oil. I obtained it in sample form first which led me to purchasing the full size. Oh wow, sticker shock! I decided once it was gone I would look for a more budget conscious alternative. After trying quite a few and subjecting my eyes to burning or the sheer ineffectiveness, I resigned myself to the cost. I find it takes my eye make-up off quickly and effectively - I don't tend to wear heavy amounts of eye make-up. I have no burning or stinging and I don't look like a vampire (the whites of my eyes can turn almost bloody red with other products). This is my HG eye make- up remover.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This is a wonderful remover, but unfortunately I can not allow myself to buy it since the price is very high and it´s only 100 ml in the bottle. It´s something I use every day so it will run out pretty fast. Otherwise, this is one of my big favorites all time! It removes all eye makeup in just one sweep without irritating. The skin around the eyes feels so good moisturized...amazing!! Might buy it again someday but not right now.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure