Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover
Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 6/9/2017 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This claims to be non-oily, meanwhile it is oil-based and as a result it feels very oily, in a weird way. Also, I ALWAYS get flakes of mascara on my eyeballs which I find very annoying. It sure does remove my makeup but the price does not make this product worth it in my opinion. There are so many other great makeup removers on the market, and my Vaseline or some olive oil does a very good job. I urge you to use your money wiser!

on 5/5/2017 7:41:00 PM

My Garnier Cellular Water does a much better job of removing everything from my eyes. This is just not worth it. I love my Lancome cleanser and moisturizer but not this

on 3/6/2017 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the neither the hype or the price of this product. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Its the worse remover I've ever used. It removes NONE of my eye makeup - just pushes it around a little bit. I always have to resort to adding something oily to do the job.

on 2/13/2017 12:51:00 PM

Amazing!! Such a simple little Miracle product! Works wonders for waking up the skin and balancing out skin tone!

on 2/12/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received a generous trial size of Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover as a gift with purchase. Before this Lancome product, I have only ever used two other dual phase makeup removers--Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips, and Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. Of the three, Lancome is the best at removing stubborn makeup, including waterproof / long-stay, with the gentlest touch. On a cotton square, the Lancome is also the most cushiony of the three, which makes it very comfortable around the eyes. And I must admit, I did like the fragrance, which was an old-fashioned damask rose scent. However, I found that after using it consistently, it wasn't completely irritation-free for me, I suspect due to the fragrance. If I could remove the fragrance from this makeup remover, I would enthusiastically purchase it because its performance is superior to the others I've tried.

on 1/20/2017 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried micellar waters, Neutrogena's eye makeup remover, Clinique's, and many, many more. It seems that for eye makeup remover, you get what you pay for. This is by FAR the best at removing stubborn, heavy eye makeup without leaving a bunch of awful residue on your face. Plus, it smells nice and the packaging is beautiful. The holy grail of eye makeup removers.

on 1/8/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a full size bottle of this as part of a Lancome makeup kit. It's one of those "silicone and water" solution formulas that you shake up before applying. I prefer to use a makeup pad instead of a cotton ball, and I get it good and wet with the remover before applying it to my eyes. I recommend just pressing it on your eye for a minute to remove the makeup before wiping the residue away. This remover takes away everything quickly and gently. However, you have to use quite a bit of it and it's expensive. That's why I only gave it four lipsticks. Generally, I use Avon's eye makeup remover, which I usually get on sale for a $1.99. But I might purchase the Lancome remover again if it were gift with purchase time or some other promotion.

on 12/21/2016 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got it a sample size for this remover. I think It's pretty good! can easily remove my waterproof eyeliner with 2-3 swipes, but you have to pour it quite much on cotton pad until it's wet enough both side.
you can save it by using only 1 cotton pad for both eyes, just use one of each side.
it's also safe for contact lens wearer, but i'd rather to take off my contact first before apply it.
because it leaves a greasy feeling on my eyes.

As it's only for eye makeup remover, so i have to use other product to remove whole makeup on my face. I'm not wearing heavy makeup on daily so i think it's not efficient and economical for me. I would better use makeup remover all-in-one like the bodyshop camomile cleansing oil or clinique take day off makeup remover.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Works amazingly well at removing eye makeup. Although it is quite oily looking, it does not leave an oily/greasy residue. It rinses clean and does not irritate the eye area. Great product, but expensive. It is odorless.

on 11/30/2016 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a very effective makeup remover. I wear hardcore foundation that takes a triple cleansing routine to get completely off, and this would easily save me two and a half of those steps. HOWEVER, this is one of the most highly allergenic cleansing products I have ever used. If you have even slight tendencies toward sensitivity, don't go near this. A counter rep used this on a friend of mine and she was almost crying five minutes into the makeover. I got a sample in a gift with purchase and I use it only if I absolutely must and I know I can wash it off immediately and completely!

It is also, like most Lancome skin products, unjustifiably expensive. Save 10 bucks and possibly a layer of skin and use the Clinique version, which is extremely sensitive-friendly, and almost as effective.