Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover
Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 11/28/2017 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this eye make up remover, so much! I have the one for sensitive eyes, which is perfect because it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I usually use a cream cleanser to get the most of my make up off, and then I like to remove stubborn mascara using this, and it works like a dream.

on 11/17/2017 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I received a sample of this. And let me tell you, it's the best of the best eye makeup remover. Remove all eyeliner and waterproof mascara with just one wipe. Sample bottle will last me a long time so I guess it's the same with a full size bottle, worth the investment

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have used this daily for at least 5 years. I wear a lot of waterproof makeup and I haven't found a cheaper product that does what this stuff does. It thoroughly removes all eye makeup in 1 or 2 swipes. I wish it was cheaper. The GWPs usually include a mini of this so I often have some on hand since I buy a product during GWP time.

on 11/14/2017 5:05:00 PM

Amazing,unique,pricey,my love. I do wish I'm gonna find a product exactly the same but cheaper. This is the best eye makeup remover I know.A bottle lasts 8-9 months using daily.My eyes never got irritaded and they are sensitive because I did some surgical procedures.Love it.

on 6/9/2017 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This claims to be non-oily, meanwhile it is oil-based and as a result it feels very oily, in a weird way. Also, I ALWAYS get flakes of mascara on my eyeballs which I find very annoying. It sure does remove my makeup but the price does not make this product worth it in my opinion. There are so many other great makeup removers on the market, and my Vaseline or some olive oil does a very good job. I urge you to use your money wiser!

Good product

on 5/5/2017 7:41:00 PM

My Garnier Cellular Water does a much better job of removing everything from my eyes. This is just not worth it. I love my Lancome cleanser and moisturizer but not this

on 2/12/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received a generous trial size of Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover as a gift with purchase. Before this Lancome product, I have only ever used two other dual phase makeup removers--Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips, and Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. Of the three, Lancome is the best at removing stubborn makeup, including waterproof / long-stay, with the gentlest touch. On a cotton square, the Lancome is also the most cushiony of the three, which makes it very comfortable around the eyes. And I must admit, I did like the fragrance, which was an old-fashioned damask rose scent. However, I found that after using it consistently, it wasn't completely irritation-free for me, I suspect due to the fragrance. If I could remove the fragrance from this makeup remover, I would enthusiastically purchase it because its performance is superior to the others I've tried.

on 2/13/2017 12:51:00 PM

Amazing!! Such a simple little Miracle product! Works wonders for waking up the skin and balancing out skin tone!

on 3/6/2017 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the neither the hype or the price of this product. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Its the worse remover I've ever used. It removes NONE of my eye makeup - just pushes it around a little bit. I always have to resort to adding something oily to do the job.