Lancôme Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

Lancôme Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover
Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 8/23/2018 3:42:00 AM

Best eye makeup remover I've ever tried. I've been using it for 15+ years and loving it. I get eyelash extensions now, so I'm looking for an oil free formula to preserve the life of my lashes. But if it weren't for the extensions, I would stick with this. It's expensive, but one bottle lasts me a very long time. The way I use it is by first wetting my eyes so the mascara (I use non waterproof) and eye shadow will come off more easily. Then I run the cotton pads I'm going to use under cold water and press on them to get the excess water out. Then I apply this on top of the wet cotton pads and rub across my lids and voila! My eye makeup comes off like a dream.

on 7/11/2018 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This eye-make up remover is great at taking off waterproof mascara without getting greasy. It's pricey but if I were rich, I would buy this over Mineral oil.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's not very often I come across an eye makeup remover that does the trick for sensitive eyes, but this is one of them. Using a cotton pad I'm able to remove all traces of eye makeup, usually with no more than a couple of sweeps and no stinging! Also leaves the eye area lightly moisturized, but yet not oily. The only downside is when travelling the bottle leaks, which is why I transfer to a small leakproof travel bottle if I'm out of town, as that's the only way to keep it from spilling everywhere. I tend to purchase this during holiday promotions as you can sometimes pick up a double pack that saves money.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love trying out new stuff all the time - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Aveda' - Purifying Gel Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

I love this & have been using it since it came out (years ago)...gentle and effective.

Was trying to review Lancôme's new Face Makeup Remover but can't find it, so will
review it here:

I don't have sensitive skin but this burned my face a bit and made it red...got it as
part of a GWP, so beware & don't buy it.

I use Chanel Anti-Pollution Face Makeup Remover (because I got it as a small sample)
and loved it so much that I bought a bottle...not cheap but my 70 yr-old skin deserves it.
I use it morning and night unless washing my face with water and Lancôme Exfoliante
Comfort (which I have been using for many years).

on 5/1/2018 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I'd say this is the best makeup remover I've ever tried.

on 4/9/2018 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is excellent at removing stubborn eye makeup. The bottle itself lasts me a long time as I only take it out when I need the extra elbow grease. It does not need extra effort to remove, very gentle but very effective. Eye makeup seems to breakdown easily when in contact with this product. This is great with mascaras that have a tendency to smudge (leaves minimal smudging behind) or not budge (waterproof), also good at removing eyelash glue! I’ve had no issues with it irritating my eyes.. the product itself leaves an oil film around the eyes, so definite post cleanse is needed. Is it a necessary purchase... no, because there are some really good EMR out there at less the price... but I am glad to have this bottle, great for backup breakdown.

on 4/8/2018 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a very good eye makeup remover, but not perfect. It gets the majority of my mascara off but I keep having to go back and tug to get the remainder. The child proof cap also get kind of annoying having to operate every day. I probably won't repurchase because it didn't blow me away.

on 4/3/2018 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

If you don't have sensitive eyes then there are cheaper products out there for you. It's honestly worth it if you have sensitive eyes. Don't forget to shake before use.

on 3/30/2018 4:21:00 PM

This is my HG eye makeup remover. I don't even have to soak my eye makeup. I just shake the bottle, dip my clean end of the qtip, then genty glide over my eyes and remove my makeup. There's no need for rubbing, tugging or scrubbing-- eye makeup just glides off. Only thing is, this does not remove WATERPROOF MASCARAS, but is fine for normal mascaras.

Wish packaging was better however, because whenever I take this with me on my trips/travels, it leaks and gets EVERYWHERE (not to mention me losing half the very expensive bottle whenever this happens). Whenever this product is not stored upright, it leaks and I really wish Lancome would fix this.

While this remover doesn't have the cleanest ingredients, it does well what it's supposed to which is to remove eye makeup effortlessly and for that, this product is near perfect and my absolute HG eye makeup remover. I'm on my 20+th bottle. I'd repurchase.

on 11/28/2017 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this eye make up remover, so much! I have the one for sensitive eyes, which is perfect because it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I usually use a cream cleanser to get the most of my make up off, and then I like to remove stubborn mascara using this, and it works like a dream.

Video Reviews & Tutorials