Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover
Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 4/9/2018 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is excellent at removing stubborn eye makeup. The bottle itself lasts me a long time as I only take it out when I need the extra elbow grease. It does not need extra effort to remove, very gentle but very effective. Eye makeup seems to breakdown easily when in contact with this product. This is great with mascaras that have a tendency to smudge (leaves minimal smudging behind) or not budge (waterproof), also good at removing eyelash glue! I’ve had no issues with it irritating my eyes.. the product itself leaves an oil film around the eyes, so definite post cleanse is needed. Is it a necessary purchase... no, because there are some really good EMR out there at less the price... but I am glad to have this bottle, great for backup breakdown.

on 4/8/2018 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a very good eye makeup remover, but not perfect. It gets the majority of my mascara off but I keep having to go back and tug to get the remainder. The child proof cap also get kind of annoying having to operate every day. I probably won't repurchase because it didn't blow me away.

on 4/3/2018 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

If you don't have sensitive eyes then there are cheaper products out there for you. It's honestly worth it if you have sensitive eyes. Don't forget to shake before use.

on 3/30/2018 4:21:00 PM

This is my HG eye makeup remover. I don't even have to soak my eye makeup. I just shake the bottle, dip my clean end of the qtip, then genty glide over my eyes and remove my makeup. There's no need for rubbing, tugging or scrubbing-- eye makeup just glides off. Only thing is, this does not remove WATERPROOF MASCARAS, but is fine for normal mascaras.

Wish packaging was better however, because whenever I take this with me on my trips/travels, it leaks and gets EVERYWHERE (not to mention me losing half the very expensive bottle whenever this happens). Whenever this product is not stored upright, it leaks and I really wish Lancome would fix this.

While this remover doesn't have the cleanest ingredients, it does well what it's supposed to which is to remove eye makeup effortlessly and for that, this product is near perfect and my absolute HG eye makeup remover. I'm on my 20+th bottle. I'd repurchase.

on 11/28/2017 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this eye make up remover, so much! I have the one for sensitive eyes, which is perfect because it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I usually use a cream cleanser to get the most of my make up off, and then I like to remove stubborn mascara using this, and it works like a dream.

on 11/17/2017 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I received a sample of this. And let me tell you, it's the best of the best eye makeup remover. Remove all eyeliner and waterproof mascara with just one wipe. Sample bottle will last me a long time so I guess it's the same with a full size bottle, worth the investment

on 11/14/2017 5:05:00 PM

Amazing,unique,pricey,my love. I do wish I'm gonna find a product exactly the same but cheaper. This is the best eye makeup remover I know.A bottle lasts 8-9 months using daily.My eyes never got irritaded and they are sensitive because I did some surgical procedures.Love it.

Good product

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have used this daily for at least 5 years. I wear a lot of waterproof makeup and I haven't found a cheaper product that does what this stuff does. It thoroughly removes all eye makeup in 1 or 2 swipes. I wish it was cheaper. The GWPs usually include a mini of this so I often have some on hand since I buy a product during GWP time.

on 6/9/2017 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This claims to be non-oily, meanwhile it is oil-based and as a result it feels very oily, in a weird way. Also, I ALWAYS get flakes of mascara on my eyeballs which I find very annoying. It sure does remove my makeup but the price does not make this product worth it in my opinion. There are so many other great makeup removers on the market, and my Vaseline or some olive oil does a very good job. I urge you to use your money wiser!