Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover
Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up RemoverBi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 3/6/2017 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the neither the hype or the price of this product. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Its the worse remover I've ever used. It removes NONE of my eye makeup - just pushes it around a little bit. I always have to resort to adding something oily to do the job.

on 2/13/2017 12:51:00 PM

Amazing!! Such a simple little Miracle product! Works wonders for waking up the skin and balancing out skin tone!

on 2/12/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received a generous trial size of Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover as a gift with purchase. Before this Lancome product, I have only ever used two other dual phase makeup removers--Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips, and Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. Of the three, Lancome is the best at removing stubborn makeup, including waterproof / long-stay, with the gentlest touch. On a cotton square, the Lancome is also the most cushiony of the three, which makes it very comfortable around the eyes. And I must admit, I did like the fragrance, which was an old-fashioned damask rose scent. However, I found that after using it consistently, it wasn't completely irritation-free for me, I suspect due to the fragrance. If I could remove the fragrance from this makeup remover, I would enthusiastically purchase it because its performance is superior to the others I've tried.

on 1/20/2017 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried micellar waters, Neutrogena's eye makeup remover, Clinique's, and many, many more. It seems that for eye makeup remover, you get what you pay for. This is by FAR the best at removing stubborn, heavy eye makeup without leaving a bunch of awful residue on your face. Plus, it smells nice and the packaging is beautiful. The holy grail of eye makeup removers.

on 1/8/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a full size bottle of this as part of a Lancome makeup kit. It's one of those "silicone and water" solution formulas that you shake up before applying. I prefer to use a makeup pad instead of a cotton ball, and I get it good and wet with the remover before applying it to my eyes. I recommend just pressing it on your eye for a minute to remove the makeup before wiping the residue away. This remover takes away everything quickly and gently. However, you have to use quite a bit of it and it's expensive. That's why I only gave it four lipsticks. Generally, I use Avon's eye makeup remover, which I usually get on sale for a $1.99. But I might purchase the Lancome remover again if it were gift with purchase time or some other promotion.

on 12/21/2016 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got it a sample size for this remover. I think It's pretty good! can easily remove my waterproof eyeliner with 2-3 swipes, but you have to pour it quite much on cotton pad until it's wet enough both side.
you can save it by using only 1 cotton pad for both eyes, just use one of each side.
it's also safe for contact lens wearer, but i'd rather to take off my contact first before apply it.
because it leaves a greasy feeling on my eyes.

As it's only for eye makeup remover, so i have to use other product to remove whole makeup on my face. I'm not wearing heavy makeup on daily so i think it's not efficient and economical for me. I would better use makeup remover all-in-one like the bodyshop camomile cleansing oil or clinique take day off makeup remover.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Works amazingly well at removing eye makeup. Although it is quite oily looking, it does not leave an oily/greasy residue. It rinses clean and does not irritate the eye area. Great product, but expensive. It is odorless.

on 11/30/2016 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a very effective makeup remover. I wear hardcore foundation that takes a triple cleansing routine to get completely off, and this would easily save me two and a half of those steps. HOWEVER, this is one of the most highly allergenic cleansing products I have ever used. If you have even slight tendencies toward sensitivity, don't go near this. A counter rep used this on a friend of mine and she was almost crying five minutes into the makeover. I got a sample in a gift with purchase and I use it only if I absolutely must and I know I can wash it off immediately and completely!

It is also, like most Lancome skin products, unjustifiably expensive. Save 10 bucks and possibly a layer of skin and use the Clinique version, which is extremely sensitive-friendly, and almost as effective.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got this in a trial size bundled with mascara and eyeliner and I just tried it last night to remove my eye makeup. I shook it up first, and then tried putting it on a cotton pad, and holding it on my eye for about 60 seconds. Not much was on the pad when I pulled it away, so I was unimpressed. Then I tried a cotton round thinking the pad had absorbed the product, but I had the same result. Then I tried putting a little bit in my hands (like 2 tablespoons), rubbing them together, then patted it on my eye area. My 4 coats of mascara came off so easily... I was amazed. The little mascara fibers were still intact, but they came off with no rubbing, and there was absolutely none left stuck on my lashes like with other removers. I wasn't wearing waterproof or anything, but I usually have trouble removing my mascara all the way (Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara). I don't think this mascara came off easily because it's 'drugstore' either. It's long wearing and sticks on my lashes just as much as high end mascaras I've used (Lancôme Hypnose Drama, Urban Decay Perversion, Benefit Rollerlash).

This Lancôme stuff is gentler, faster and not as messy as other methods I've tried. I usually use an oil cleanser (like DHC deep cleansing oil), but I find that I run too much and lose lashes, and also the oil always makes my vision blurry because it gets ON my eyeball. I've used other liquid eye makeup removers before (like Almay or Neutrogena) and they don't compare. I've tried Pond's cold cream, and it works great and is gentle but messy to use and also coats my eye with oil. I've tried those little Almay pads, and I have to use 3-4 per eye, and press them on my eye for 5 minutes since I don't want to scrub my eye and make lashes fall out. But don't press too firmly or you'll bruise your stupid eyeballs, which I did one night when I really, really wanted to go to bed.

So yeah. Lancôme bi-facil works really well. It didn't make my vision blurry even after I saturated my eye area with it multiple times. After I put the remover all over my eyes, I rinsed with water to get all the mascara junk off my face. It doesn't emulsify, but it doesn't leave behind a heavy residue either. It felt similar to a using a moisturizing toner or emulsion. My eye area was clean, but not completely stripped of all moisture like when using an oil cleanser. I washed my face and eye area (using a milk cleanser), but I would have been fine leaving the bi-facil on my eye area after just rinsing with water. I'm going to begrudgingly buy the full size, despite my apathy to Lancôme as a brand. I feel like a lot of their products are purposefully intimidating with their gibberish-French names and hard to discern functions, but the hype is real on this one.

on 10/25/2016 11:21:00 AM

I received this eye makeup remover as a free gift with a recent purchase. This product does the job. It removes eye makeup easily without a lot of effort but so do many other less expensive eye makeup removes. You can get the same result with a product that is half the price. It was nice to try for free but I don't think i would purchase it.