Garnier 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Garnier 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Rose Centifolia Flower Water, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, CI 61565 / Green 6 (F.I.L. B26656/1)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I was looking for a good makeup remover which didn't contain alcohol as my skin flares up quite a bit when I came across this gem. It was 1/3 off in Boots so I purchased this for about £1.35 but would have been happy to pay the full price for it. The contents are clear and you can see from the bottle how much product is left in the bottle. There's a freshness about the product - almost lemony which people with sensitive nose might not like but I don't mind this at all.

This makeup remover is a 2 in 1 product so it removes both regular and eyemakeup. It's gentle enough for the eyes and it didn't irritate me at all. Also removed waterproof liner and mascara without any hassle and I didn't need to rub my face at all with cotton pads as my slap came off effortlessly. I only used x2 cotton pads for complete removal which shows how effective this really is.

My face wasn't dried out after using this and I also didn't feel the usual stingy feel when applied.

I literally have nothing negative to say about this makeup remover and I would definitely repurchase and highly recommend. This may just be my HG skincare product.....but then again, I love a lot of Garnier products for the skin.

on 4/14/2016 11:51:00 AM

tried and tested quite a few different removers over the last few years. i always wear waterproof mascara and liner.

this works. i doesn't smell, it doesn't sting, i don't need to rub. isn't oily or tacky. does not irritate.

i just shake up the bottle, make a little dent in my cotton pad, put a reasonable amount on and hold the pad on my eye. just a little wiggle - no rubbing, tugging or pushing needed - and the make-up comes off.

will buy again and again, as long as the price stays this reasonable.

To Read all 111 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/4/2016 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Switched from Lancôme's expensive makeup remover to this one and absolutely love it. It removes water proof makeup along with any of your base/foundation.
It's rather oily so if you're not a fan of oily makeup removers then I'd suggest sticking to their cleansing water (works just as well except it's harder to get mascara off with the water)

This makeup remover is very good! Great value for money! So far I used Clinque Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips and this product works the same, just it is million times cheaper. I bought it based on the reviews on makeupalley and I didn't regret it! I must emphasize that I use it only for my eyes, but never on my face. For that I use Bioderma hydrabio micellar water as I have very dry ans sensitive skin. I re-purchased my second bottle today and will continue to do so as long as the product is sold.

on 2/23/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

3rd bottle. Removes makeup *very* easily, even waterproof. I use the "They're real! Push up liner" and it removes that very easily as well. I have oily lids/ t zone, I find it actually leaves parts of my face feeling dry. I haven't noticed any residue afterwards. Waterproof eyeliner/mascara is not an issue at all.

I use a cotton pad, and I let the pad sit on my eyelids for a few seconds before gently wiping. The bottle is right, I don't need to rub. Skin doesn't go red afterwards.

I wear contacts and it doesn't irritate my eyes to clean while wearing them!

on 2/8/2015 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My favourite!!! Is cheap and it works amazingly.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've been trying it over and over, trying to get myself to like it...but truth being I don't.

It's great at it's purpose, removing makeup. It dissolves even the most stubborn waterproof makeup I know with a couple of gentle swipes. The thing I can't stand is the oil left afterwards. Yes my eyes feel clean, and everything is gone, but the oily residue that is left I can't stand. My entire eye area feels oily, too oily, almost as if I'd taken olive oil and smothered it on my eyes. At least that would do some good to the lashes of mine.

Trust me, I've tried shaking it up so much to distribute the oil with the liquid, but it just doesn't work for me.

I've had it for a while, so maybe they've changed the formula or something because everybody seems in love with it. I just don't know why it seems so oily.

on 7/28/2014 12:02:00 AM

Awesome stuff but seems to have been discontinued here in New Zealand? Big bottle so good value for money. Took off everything without leaving a greasy residue and didn't sting eyes. I can't seem to find it here in New Zealand but would definitely buy again. Nothing else I have tried seems as good.

on 7/5/2014 4:28:00 PM

Just picked this up from Asda here in the UK for £3. I always come back to this makeup remover, or the l'oreal equivalent, because I have extremely sensitive skin especially around my eyes. I wear pretty heavy eye makeup (primer, eyeshadow, gel eyeliner and kohl) so need an effective makeup remover that doesn't irritate my eyes or leave a super oily residue. Garnier ticks all the boxes and I will repurchase.

on 5/24/2014 7:19:00 PM

I have been using this product for over a year. Love it. Takes my waterproof eye make up off with ease. Will continue to buy