4.5

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

Absolute favourite make-up remover. Prior to this it was the Balea waterproof eye make-up remover.. but in comparison I much prefer this as it doesn't leave much of a noticeable oil film on the skin afterwards, and feels non-stripping and hydrating. The Garnier Express 2-in-1 make-up remover is more comparable to the Balea and you need to saturate your cotton pad with less product. If I had to choose between the express and this one I would opt for this. Have purchased multiple back-ups and gone through about 10 bottles of this. It's light-weight and super gentle and melts off make-up so definitely delivers what it promises. I just hope Garnier don't discontinue this cos I haven't seen it anywhere in stores lately :'(

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

Besides the affordable price, this one is not special. It can't clean waterproof makeup well.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I have repurchased this for years, it does exactly what it says for an incredibly affordable price. Even removes my waterproof mascara without any tugging. Highly recommended

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I was looking for a good makeup remover which didn't contain alcohol as my skin flares up quite a bit when I came across this gem. It was 1/3 off in Boots so I purchased this for about £1.35 but would have been happy to pay the full price for it. The contents are clear and you can see from the bottle how much product is left in the bottle. There's a freshness about the product - almost lemony which people with sensitive nose might not like but I don't mind this at all. This makeup remover is a 2 in 1 product so it removes both regular and eyemakeup. It's gentle enough for the eyes and it didn't irritate me at all. Also removed waterproof liner and mascara without any hassle and I didn't need to rub my face at all with cotton pads as my slap came off effortlessly. I only used x2 cotton pads for complete removal which shows how effective this really is. My face wasn't dried out after using this and I also didn't feel the usual stingy feel when applied. I literally have nothing negative to say about this makeup remover and I would definitely repurchase and highly recommend. This may just be my HG skincare product.....but then again, I love a lot of Garnier products for the skin.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

from

4 years ago

tried and tested quite a few different removers over the last few years. i always wear waterproof mascara and liner. this works. i doesn't smell, it doesn't sting, i don't need to rub. isn't oily or tacky. does not irritate. i just shake up the bottle, make a little dent in my cotton pad, put a reasonable amount on and hold the pad on my eye. just a little wiggle - no rubbing, tugging or pushing needed - and the make-up comes off. will buy again and again, as long as the price stays this reasonable.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Switched from Lancôme's expensive makeup remover to this one and absolutely love it. It removes water proof makeup along with any of your base/foundation. It's rather oily so if you're not a fan of oily makeup removers then I'd suggest sticking to their cleansing water (works just as well except it's harder to get mascara off with the water)

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

This makeup remover is very good! Great value for money! So far I used Clinque Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips and this product works the same, just it is million times cheaper. I bought it based on the reviews on makeupalley and I didn't regret it! I must emphasize that I use it only for my eyes, but never on my face. For that I use Bioderma hydrabio micellar water as I have very dry ans sensitive skin. I re-purchased my second bottle today and will continue to do so as long as the product is sold.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

3rd bottle. Removes makeup *very* easily, even waterproof. I use the "They're real! Push up liner" and it removes that very easily as well. I have oily lids/ t zone, I find it actually leaves parts of my face feeling dry. I haven't noticed any residue afterwards. Waterproof eyeliner/mascara is not an issue at all. I use a cotton pad, and I let the pad sit on my eyelids for a few seconds before gently wiping. The bottle is right, I don't need to rub. Skin doesn't go red afterwards. I wear contacts and it doesn't irritate my eyes to clean while wearing them!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

My favourite!!! Is cheap and it works amazingly.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

3.0

6 years ago

I've been trying it over and over, trying to get myself to like it...but truth being I don't. It's great at it's purpose, removing makeup. It dissolves even the most stubborn waterproof makeup I know with a couple of gentle swipes. The thing I can't stand is the oil left afterwards. Yes my eyes feel clean, and everything is gone, but the oily residue that is left I can't stand. My entire eye area feels oily, too oily, almost as if I'd taken olive oil and smothered it on my eyes. At least that would do some good to the lashes of mine. Trust me, I've tried shaking it up so much to distribute the oil with the liquid, but it just doesn't work for me. I've had it for a while, so maybe they've changed the formula or something because everybody seems in love with it. I just don't know why it seems so oily.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18