no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/03/2010

I have long hair that I regularly bleach and I find this shampoo a great alternative that I regularly switch to (I always chop and change my shampoos because my hair gets used to them quickly). I do have quite greasy hair and this shampoo is great for drying it up a little but not too much. It gives fantastic volume and the smell is delicious, reminds me of chocolate orange. I even ended up …Read more

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromeqing

Nov/10/2008

Nice gentle shampoo. Didn't dry or overstrip my dryish hair. It does seem to help with shine, this and the conditioner used together do. Volume? Eh,can a shampoo really ever help with volume? It doesn't weigh hair down. It rinses out very clean. Both this and the conditioner are CG safe.Kinda lemony smelling. Good ingredients in both this and the conditioner.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

Sep/20/2008

I think this is a fresh shampoo that doesn't gunk up my hair. It is still in my shampoo rotation and FYI....I saw some at Nordstrom Rack last week reduced!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

2.0
fromgemz89

Feb/04/2008

Considering its selling point is making your hair glossy and silky, I can't say I noticed my hair feeling particularly different after using this. Was left feeling a bit ripped off. While it's not a bad shampoo, it's not exceptional and is depressingly ordinary.

I also found it frustrating to use, as it doesn't spread well through the hair unless you use a lot of it …

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

Jan/31/2008

I really wanted to like this product as it smells lovely and I like the MOP philosophy. Unfortunately, this is just a normal shampoo, didn't really do much more for my hair than basic supermarket brands. I certainly didn't seen any extra shine on my shoulder length, dark brown hair. I won't purchase this again, which is a shame.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Jan/23/2008

This shampoo does a good job for my thick curly hair, and does not irritate my scalp. It gives my hair a slight shine, but not as much as you would expect from this product. The smell is nice and subtle.
Because of the high price I am unsure if I would buy again. Probably only if I cannot find a cheaper product that works better.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

Jan/10/2008

Even though I didn't see much volume in my hair after using this shampoo, I would purchase it again because I love the way it smells - so wonderfully citrus-y and clean. It did leave my hair pretty shiny afterwards.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Dec/06/2007

Here is an update from me. I have now been using this shampoo for about 3 months, and to begin with i wasnt really pleased with it, but now.. Wow, i really dont know what to do without this shampoo now. Since i dont wash my hair every day, i need a shampoo that can make my hair stay clean for more than just one da. And this really does that!! It also make my hair shiny, and it keeps my hair from …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium

Jul/15/2007

HG!! This shampoo leaves my African American 4 a/b cleasned and detangled. This product contains lots of nice ingredients including honey to do the job.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0
fromcody08

Jan/30/2007

i hated this shampoo i have fine curly coloured hair when i used this it left my hair feeling like straw very dried out would never buy again

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43