Cutex Regular Nail Polish Remover

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/15/2017 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Removes all of my polish, no matter how many coats, quickly and easily (polish just dissolves and I typically don't need more than two cotton rounds for a pedicure. Sometimes I am lazy and just paint one color over another on my toes. This just dissolves everything. I don't wear fancy glitters and exotic things though. Have repurchased many times. Cheap. It smells like nail polish remover. Note: whenever I get 'gentle' or 'conditioning' I think it smells worse and is not as effective. Same process as tinytapa below: wet cotton pad, press down a few seconds and wipe off. Not too drying, but I moisturize hands and cuticles a lot.

on 1/30/2015 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super cheap, easy to procure polish remover. I stop using this years ago now that I get gels and need acetone.

Smells bad.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I do quiet enjoy this ploish remover, I feel it doesn't remove stubborn polishes as well as I could have wanted.
Easily accessible and affordable.

on 5/10/2013 6:57:00 PM

I only use this nail polish remover. Does an awesome job removing even the most stubborn nail polish!

on 5/21/2013 8:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is great removes even the most stubborn polish

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have the Strengthening version if the Cutex Nail Polish Remover.

I guess it removes nail poilsh quite well but I didn't really notice a difference between this and a very cheap/basic one.

Two good things are that when I leave the bottle open for a while I don't really smell the horrible nail polish remover smell and also it doesn't smell too bad on my nails unlike cheap nail polish remover.

I gave it 3/5 because I don't feel like it's anything overly amazing and I would prefer if it had a nice smell.

If I don't find anything better I wouldn't mind coming back to this product but I will try to look for something I like better. :)

on 3/17/2011 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Its pretty drying but it gets the job done. I use this remover for my toes and Image Essentialsremover for fingers because I love the finger insert.

on 5/11/2011 3:18:00 AM

This is quite good, seems to remove the polish quite fast. Has a childproof cap which is also very good.

on 5/25/2011 10:49:00 AM

Does a fantastic job of removing polishes, even glittery or staining ones. I'm big on cotton ball application - wet one, press it down for a few seconds on the nail, quick wipe...all gone. (I used to use a Kleenex and tried lots of little wipes, which took forever!) It's a bit drying, but nothing some hand or cuticle cream can't handle. Finally, I have the strengthening formula and my nails do seem to have become more resilient. Big ups!

on 10/27/2011 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I only use this to only remove my nail polish! and it does its job very well, it's cheap as well.

Popular Treatments