Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/17/2007

this stuff is REALLY strong. i tried it for the first time the day after my prom (when i ahd about ten piund of hair spray, pomades, cream, and gels in it) and it got rid of EVERYTHING--including all of my hair's moisture. this stuff definately does its job--but i can be very drying. so, i use a really thick and concentrated conditioner (B&B super rich is my favorite) two times to …Read more

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jun/13/2007

This made my hair turn to straw, it was good to get rid of product build-up and oil (was in the sun, so I had sweat, oil and old hair spray in my hair)
But I can tell it really stripped the moisture out of my hair-I have long hair that is wavy and it is poofy now and my ends are zapped of any moisture :(

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

frommxk2

Apr/26/2007

Love it! It does a great job of thoroughly cleaning hair/removing product and does not dry out my hair at all, and I use this every time I wash my hair (every other day). Admittedly on the pricey side, but well worth it to me. An absolute repurchase.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Mar/21/2007

Yes, this DOES WORK, in cleaning your hair, but again the costs is far too COSTLY AND HIGH !! FOR an 8 oz of this sunday shampoo is $20.00 here in hawaii, FORGET IT, I for sure will shop elsewhere.The reason for this 4 star is due to the ridiculous rip off high price this company is asking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (254 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

Mar/05/2007

MUA should have a 3rd choice on the "would you buy this again" -how about "maybe." I just bought the sample size, so the price was not that bad. And I am gross, I only wash my hair literally on Sundays, and if I could stretch it out longer I would, hey I get a lot of compliments so I'll be gross. Anyways, I have curly/wavy heavy dark medium length hair, and I do not add …Read more

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

3.0
frompatio

Feb/10/2007

If your hair needs a good cleaning out, I would give this a try... but proceed with caution if you have color in your hair. I tried this when my hair was completely natural this summer, and it worked very well -- left my hair extremely clean, shiny and free of the pomade I use almost every day. However, after I got some highlights, this made my hair almost unbearably dry, even with conditioner …Read more

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairRed

Dec/31/2006

Wow, over time I have found this shampoo to be rather drying. It's also ridiculously priced for a no frills shampoo. Won't repurchase.

About reviewer (747 reviews)

SkinOily

fromC0nny

Aug/11/2006

This is a great cleansing shampoo. I have tried others and they usually leave my hair too stripped. This one cleanses well and yet doesn't make me feel like i need a deep treatment afterwards. I have highlighted fine short hair and use it once a week :)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesGreen

May/30/2006

This is a bright idea of clarifying your hair from product build up. It's called Sunday Shampoo because it's intended to use only once a week. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and clean! However, it's too expensive for me at the moment so I use Rusk's version (which I love!!!)

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

May/07/2006

I found this to be just an average shampoo that strips my lowlights and leaves my hair dry. I prefer Giovanni Triple Treat (which costs a lot less.)

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinOily