4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I've been using this lotion for years. In the winter and due to constant hand washing, my hands get dry and cracked (not a pretty sight!). I use this stuff and it heals them after only a few days of use. I love trying out and using all kinds of lotions even though I have super sensitive skin (I make sure to read the ingredients list first). This stuff doesn't irritate at all, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue on my hands. I absolutely recommend this to friends and coworkers. In fact, I have this at my desk and coworkers come over to use it. It's my winter season go-to lotion for hand and body and I always have a little travel size one in my purse. I've seen this Ultra Healing Curel advertised as 'heals like a cream, feels like a lotion' and I think it's so true!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

For years I've used Nivea lotion and/or creme just because I love the scent. Plus, it's so thick and greasy, I figured it's got to be more moisturizing than ones than sink in sooner. I finally switched over to Curel because I was out of Nivea and the Curel was on sale. IMMEDIATELY I noticed my skin was much softer and supple. And it sinks in so well- I don't feel like I'll leave oil stains on my clothes like with Nivea. The scent leaves something to be desired, but it's just a great, cheap basic moisturizer. I'll definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

Absolutely love this lotion! It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky. I also love the scent. It has a very pleasant citrus scent. My favorite body lotion so far!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

10 years ago

I wanted to love this product after reading the reviews BUT Eucerin makes my skin *so* much softer for about the same price. And there are other drugstore lotions that work as good as this for alot cheaper. This is basically a light weight moisturizer for someone with normal skin. I have dry skin, and in the winter I need something substantial like Eucerin.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I LOVE Curel! I've been using it for almost 20 years because it's the only lotion that doesn't feel gross on my hands. It absorbs fast and feels great, relieving the dryness quickly without leaving my skin feeling greasy or slimy.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesOther

10 years ago

I needed to find a top notch drugstore body lotion/cream for my very dry skin and thanks to MUA I tried: this one, Curel Continuous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free and the Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturizer. My favorite high end body moisturizer, Bliss's Body Butter in Lemon & Sage was getting too pricey for 2x a day. The Curel Continuous Comfort Lotion was too sticky for my taste. I used the Jergens Shea Butter Lotion on one leg and the Curel Ultra Healing on the other leg. I really wanted to keep the Jergens Shea Butter as I liked the scent and the list of ingredients more. However, for my legs that are as dry as an elephant's, the Curel Ultra Healing leg won hands down. The Jergen Shea Butter Leg actually had some dry skin flakes apparent (did I mention my legs are as dry as an elephant?). The good news is that the Curel lotion is not sticky, dries pretty quickly and the scent is neutral. Body Shop's Body Butters are nice but take too long to dry. Even Kiehls' Creme de Corps doesn't moisturize enough for me! I am very impressed with this Curel lotion.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I have this in the "intensive moisture lotion" and I´m quite pleased with it... I haven´t used it for a long time but I´ve been using it for the last couple of days and my skin does feel softer, I like that even when it is a "intensive moisture lotion" ti doesn´t feel heavy and thick on my skin it sinks really quick and leaves the skin really soft, I´m in love! Another thing I love about this is the smell... it´s a soft scent kinda citrusy, like orange or something like that... I hate some lotions that have such an unpleasant smell that lingers for soo long (I´m talking to you Kery) but this is really nice and fades pretty fast... that´s what makes me love it more, all in all I think I found my favorite body lotion, this is it!

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Coarse

10 years ago

Love this lotion I have tried so many and this one is the best by far my dry leggs, drove me crazy and nothing helped no matter what I used they would still itch, this did the trick please never stop making this.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I love this lotion. Although it does take a little extra time for application, it is well worth it. Both my two year old son and I have dark, very dry skin that looks quite ashen during the winter months without a lotion like this one. Its moisturizing effects are long-lasting and reliable. And with all the handwashing we'll be doing this winter with the H1N1 and other germs all around, I definitely need reliable and long-lasting.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

10 years ago

I have a problem with this lotion not gliding on my skin. I really have to work it in or apply it immediately, after I get out of the shower.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24