4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I've used this for years! I love it. I have eczema and extremely dry skin and this lotion is by far the best I've used. It moisturizes all day and doesn't leave any greasy residue. My skin just soaks this up. I also use this on my face daily. No clogged pores or breakouts. HG for life!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Tan

HairBrunette

from

9 years ago

I have had dry skin that no matter what I use, vitamins I take-no matter what-stays dry. I have recently been diagnosed with Lupus and my skin has been even drier with rashes, etc. I have tried so many types of products for my bath for afterwards-this has been a Godsend. It really does what it says, and although I would need to be consistent with it, it really does stay moisturized for 24 hours. The best product I have found-love it!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesGreen

3.0

9 years ago

Up until recently, my skin was never overly dry. I could normally get away with using any kind of lotion that was on sale at the store. Lately, though, my skin has been so dehydrated that I've been developing eczema patches on my back, shoulders, arms, and hands. It had become bad enough that my hands would burn when I tried to apply lotion to sooth them. I had been using an Olay lotion, but that wasn't doing anything to help my dry skin. I remembered reading good reviews about Curel on MUA, so while at Walmart the other day, I picked up a bottle. It was only around $5, which wasn't bad compared to the $10+ I'd spend on Eucerin. Since I started using it, I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin. I had to use hydrocortizone (sp) cream to help heal the dry patches, but since then I haven't developed any more. My hands are no longer red and irritated, and my skin is now smooth, soft, and hydrated. This is definitely something I'll continue repurchasing. I did take off one lippie because of the strong citrus smell, but that's a small complaint for such a great product. Edit: I bumped my rating down to a 3. Although this is a great product, I can't stand how greasy and sticky it feels! It takes a while to absorb, and in that time I feel like everything is sticking to me! I started using St. Ives again, and it works just as well, without that gross feeling afterwards.

About reviewer (331 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

While I generally prefer more natural products, and have tried many, nothing keeps my pre-school age son's eczema spots at bay like this does. During the colder months, I slather it on his torso, arms, upper legs, and face every night after his bath. If we skip a couple nights (or if he's been at grandma's and she skips it for a week *g* ) I add a thin layer of Aquaphor over the individual spots and see a marked improvement by morning. With regular use, once a day, this stuff is magic.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Extremely moisturizing. A little thick when you first put it on. My hands couldn't live without this. I keep a bottle on my nightstand, in my car, in my bathroom...I love it ! :) If you have very dry skin and you're looking for your HG lotion, please give this a try, you won't be disappointed.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

3.0

9 years ago

I can only apply this lotion on some parts of my body (feet, hands, etc) because too much surface area covered with this intense stuff can make me feel like I can't breathe! Seriously. I don't know if your skin really breathes or not, but I felt like I was suffocating one night when I put this all over my body, and I had to wake up and wash it off in the shower. I can't live without this on my hands though. I love how it absorbs and isn't greasy or sticky. I wish I could put this all over my body! Does anyone else feel this way?

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

Put that on my feet, and able to wear sandals!!!

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

10 years ago

This is one of the rare lotions that holds its own during a dry Wisconsin winter. I used this last winter and it was nothing short of a miracle. I love that it's non-greasy, but really does the job. This is my HG lotion.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

This moisturizer is GREAT! It makes my skin so smooth, subtle, and hydrated all day long without greasy. It also doesn't cause me any breakout. : )

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

10 years ago

This is for me the best body moisturizer ever. I love to try new things, but in the end I always come back to this. I have extremely dry skin & this makes my skin soft & smooth. No oily/greasy feeling. Sinks right in. It has a light orange scent which is nice, but I wish they made an unscented version because I like to wear perfume oil & find this changes the scent slightly. But not enough to turn me away, lol. I love this moisturizer.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29