Biologique Recherche Lotion P50

Biologique Recherche Lotion P50
Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

1.0

1 review

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I bought this product after hearing rave reviews on this board and of course the famous Allure article.

The smell was slightly offensive but something I could live with and was willing to for clear skin. I got some shininess on the skin I noticed when I used it in the morning and it lasted most of the day but I didnt really mind and I have been oily most of my life so I am used to it.

I didnt notice any drying to my skin while using the product.

I have been using the toner for about 7 weeks now and I have to stop. I knew there would be purging and expected it but now my skin is worse than ever and am horrifed. I keep breaking out non stop and in placed I havent broken out in years and it will no stop. I didnt have this much purging when I started Retin A. That had stopped by this time but this hasnt and my face actually hurts from the pimples. They are huge, red and painful.

I am going back on my Tazorac and start the process all over again. I totally regret doing this to my skin to get off "PX" skincare. I just have to live with the fact that I will probably until I hit menopause, use some sort of prescription medication on my face. I am glad it works wonders for everyone else but I was sadly disappointed in this product and I felt I gave it more than enough time ( almost 2 months ), and used it each day.