L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Vive with ceramide

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is ok as long as you alternate use with a clarifying shampoo. Definitly meant for dry hair because it feels greasy. Scent is unexpected- smells like grapefruit + lemon basil + pot!

I love this shampoo. Ok it doesn't leave hair feeling super clean and fluffy, I've to admit. But this shampoo, coupled with the conditioner, smooth the hair and make it feel moisturized. I alternate this with a volumizing shampoo to keep my hair happy all the time.

on 8/10/2004 11:42:00 PM

I actually really like this shampoo. It leaves my hair really smooth. I've to admit that it doesn't clean that well, especially on those days when I've been using styling products. But that's what clarifying shampoos are for (in my case, Fresh-Vive). It's not as heavy as the Smooth-Intense or Color-Vive, but still makes my hair super silky.

on 7/23/2003 1:05:00 PM

My hair is loving this shampoo right now! I have been through so many shampoos lately and none of them have worked...until now. I have fine naturally wavy hair (but i have a lot of hair!). This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft and bouncy. It smells really fresh too. I am able to get a comb through my hair and it doesn't tangle. Works great with the Nutrivive conditioner. UPDATE 4/1/04: After using this shampoo after a long while, my hair started getting a really weird texture, i had to stop using it.

on 12/20/2002 8:15:00 PM

I used this product (the shampoo + conditioner) on my highlighted-now-colored hair because I noticed it was feeling dry and I was starting to get lots of broken hairs... First off, I LOVE the smell! It smells clean and fresh and it lasts all day!! It made my hair softer, and helped keep my broken hairs from flying away all over the place. I just bought the conditioner today, and can't wait to test it out tomorrow! I would definitely recommend it, especially because of the GREAT price (a little more than $2 at Walmart).

on 9/11/2001 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My hair was terribly damaged and dry from using haircolor and then using a drying shampoo (that I hadn't realized was drying til a day or so ago.) I tried this as a cheaper alternative to Redken Allsoft, and it's fabulous. My hair is very clean, but smooth and soft and conditioned beautifully. It also did not irritate my sensitive scalp at all. Fab!