L'Oreal Nutri-Vive with ceramide

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

4.8

on 6/9/2006 3:44:00 AM

I like this shampo a lot.When my hair turns into a dry mess it's this shampo that helps the best to soften it up.

on 3/24/2005 12:23:00 AM

I can't believe it's taken me so long to write this review, and I can't believe that this shampoo has such mixed reviews! This is absolutely my HG shampoo for the past three years or so. Every time I stray, whether to another drugstore brand or high-end, I'm invariably disappointed. I'm 100% willing to shell out bucks for a shampoo that performs, but salon shampoo has never been worth the extra dough to me. This leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and never, ever leaves buildup. Granted, I don't use a lot of products in my thick and somewhat coarse hair (just leave-in conditioner and sometimes straigtening balm) so I guess I don't demand that much from a shampoo. The scent is also fresh and clean. *love*

my hair loves this. i've used expensive salon brands and this is just as good.

on 8/24/2001 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fabulous fabulous shampoo. It's enriched with vitamins and it's almost like I can feel them doing their thing on my hair! Smells clean and fresh, lathers up richly and rinses out clearly. My hair is always smooth and shiny when I use this stuff.