La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Gel Cleanser

La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Gel Cleanser
The best cleanser I have ever used <3No Title

3.7

Aqua / Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Hydroxylauryl Ether, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Peg-4 Laurate, Zinc Pca, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Parfum / Fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

The product I use is in a bottle with a pump (maybe it is an European version? not sure) but the product is the same. My father owns pharmacies so I already tried many French farmacy cleansers, and this one is my favourite. It foams but it is very gentle- it's ph is 5.5, which is ideal. The ph needs to be a little bit acidic so that the actives you use after( bha/aha/vit c) are effective. It foams and it gives you that "super clean" feel. I have sensitive skin and never had a problem with it. Also I think it lasts a long time- i have the 400ml bottle and i bought it mid august. I still have 1/6 left and i bought it for 16 euros. Thumbs up!

on 1/26/2017 3:39:00 AM

Works so good with duo+, highly recommend

on 12/24/2016 9:23:00 PM

I wasn't sure about my skin type, I always had pimples on my face but nothing THAT bad. I got a few pimples(and cysts under skin) on my cheeks and I decided to find some quality product to make my face finally completely pimple free. So I saw just ONE post on Reddit and saw a few reviews on Youtube and I decided to buy it. When I washed my face with it I went for a walk. My skin felt so dry, I couldn't smile and the moment I got home I've put some hydrating cream and it felt like when you go to pee after a long day of not peeing. My face started breaking out the day after I used it and now it's in worst condition ever. I don't remember my face being this bad, even my parents commented how awful it looks. I guess I'll just give it to someone and find something appropriate for my skin type.

on 12/14/2016 9:59:00 PM

I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone especially my nose, so i picked this up hoping it would help with that. Apart from slightly uneven texture on my forehead (i get tiny little flesh coloured pimples which arent really apparent but still bother me a bit) i have pretty clear skin. Im very happy with this product.

A lil bit goes a long way, it lathers up so nicely, and it smells clean. I feel like my forehead (and my skin, overall) is a lot more clear after about 3 weeks of using this. I always apply a toner (either vichy or clarins) and moisturizer after, and im liking the results so far. It helps keep my skin matte and feeling clean, and it removes makeup really well.

The only con is ive noticed it dries me out around my lips, especially the corners of my mouth. Never really got that before so im assuming its from this product.

Overall great product but make sure to moisturize properly as it is a bit drying.

on 11/12/2016 5:20:00 PM

Vertalen
I had high hopes for the effaclar duo kit for imperfections, but unfortunetly it made my skin condtion worse.
It made my skin break out even more and even after using it for 3 months it did nothing to improve the skin. I now use dermologica med brand for adult acne and it is much better! If you have just a few pimples I would not recommend this because you will get more acne by using this product.

on 10/18/2016 6:00:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been using this for about 8 months and I don't understand how it works.
It's quite drying, my lips are killing me after I cleanse my face and I need to moisturize them asap but it wont dry out pimples or my combination skin in general.
On the contrary it might as well be the only cleanser that makes my face feel clean afterwards and not in the squeaky clean sense.
I don't feel like it helps with acne but it sure as hell won't make it worse.
It's not anywhere near holy grail status but it gets the job done quite well actually so until I find something better I'm gonna stick to it

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have been suffering with really spotty combination skin for weeks. I have had a really dry chin and oily nose and I couldn't find anything to get rid. Even pure aloe Vera from my plant wasn't working! Then I heard about this. I was on 3 for 2 in my nearest boots so I bought this and two different moisturisers. Within 2/3 days and using it twice a day, my spots and dry patches had gone. Amazing stuff!

on 9/25/2016 4:32:00 AM

This is the best cleanser I have managed to find that doesn't aggravate my rosacea and keeps my skin clear. Even at 41, I am slightly oily in the T-zone area and stiff suffer the occasional breakout. Most products aimed at preventing breakouts are too harsh for my skin, while most products made for sensitive skin aren't "strong" enough to keep small pimples and blackheads at bay. I buy this in the 400ml size and have it imported because it just works. It doesn't over dry, and my face always feels very clean.

I LOVE this cleanser way too much! It was recommended to me by a pharmacist and ever since i purchased it i could never get enough. Super foaming and it leaves my skin feeling the best it ever felt without drying it out at all, it is also incredibly easy to use and it feels so lightweight on my skin, it removes all the excess oils and impurities for around 5 or 6 hours and it has helped calm my breakout massively. I really would recommend it for people with oily skin that find products drying and i would most certainly repurchase.

on 8/19/2016 11:06:00 AM

Finally a cleanser that makes my skin feel clean, yet still bouncy, springy, and soft to the touch - not stripped out and dry. Side note: They sell a 400ml version of this in France, so it'd probably be more economical to get that one than the 200ml version.