La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Gel Cleanser

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Gel Cleanser
The best cleanser I have ever used <3No Title

3.7

Aqua / Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Hydroxylauryl Ether, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Peg-4 Laurate, Zinc Pca, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Parfum / Fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have gone through 4 bottles of this stuff and I can properly say that I love it! It lathers really well and gives me skin a really clean feeling. I highly recommend if you have oily/acne prone skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The worst facial cleanser I've tested. Maybe my skin is not oily enough for this, but it claims to be a "sensitive skin" type - and is definitely not. This completely dried out my skin, made it peel and sting so much. I completely hated it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have always struggled with my sebaceous filaments on my nose, corners of my nose and the area around my chin, upper lip area and lower chin area, I have tried so many products and include Micro dermabrasion and light chemical peels. Short of actual physical exctration it can be really difficult. I also have skin that is mildly dry and can be easily irrated by products that foam a lot Usually the oil on my nose is difficult to penetrate and if I go overboard my skin will get very dry but still have huge filaments in it. A derm Dr recommended this product to me and I was skeptical but this combined with my Retin-A .5% around my nose and Differin gel on my chin at night ( my chin area is more senstive to Retin-A), with Bioderma pore refiner in the AM, seems to be working. I am on the fence because my skin feels a little tight after I wash it. Right now its summer time and its been rather humid here so I will have to see if this works ok for me in the winter, this does foam a little but not a lot, and I do double cleanse because I wear a heavy sunscreen and typically Japeanse Mascara's etc. I may try the other face wash they have more sensitive, but oily skin. I am a big fan of the brand.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I really like this gel cleanser. The texture is light and foams lightly and surprisingly doesn't strip my face of all moisture. My skin just feels incredibly clean and happy afterwards.

The only drawback for me is the price. It retails for around $25 in Australia so I will only get it on sale.

I'm constantly battling oily skin, this is the only cleanser I've found to keep the oil at bay and keep me matte for most of the day. The only drawback is the scent..it's very clinical but hey, it works!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This completely dried out my skin, made it peel and sting like crazy. Maybe my skin isn't oily enough, yet it claims to be for sensitive skin so I was surprised at how much it irritated my skin. Thankfully I was able to get a refund as I only used it for 4/5 days

on 4/25/2017 2:53:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this! I really love this cleanser-- especially after using it for two years. At first, I was ambivalent because it wasn't too great or too bad-- it did it's job without breaking me out and sometimes dried my skin out. I would get flakes (which disappeared once I started moisturizing using heavier creams and oils).

But then I tried tons of other facial cleansers and I kept coming back to this one. It cleans really well and just leaves me skin feeling really nice. Removes makeup. Doesn't break me out. I will probably continue repurchasing this forever. They also improved the packaging so that less product is wasted, which is nice. I like the smell as well, although some may find it too scented.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I find this cleanser to be effective at what it claims to do. Although the cleanser is aimed at oily sensitive skin, I find that it works equally well for combination skin. Even when I'm on prescription retinol I find that the cleanser does not irritate/dry out my skin. Works well in removing makeup (non-waterproof) as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I loooove the texture of this. It melts so nicely and feels silky. It does dry the skin a little bit, but does wonder for blemishes. Maybe I'll use it for areas I usually develop some pimples, but for now it's all over my face. Practically it deflated some blemishes over night, along with the Effaclar Duo. I'll buy this again for sure!

I use this product for a long time and this is best cleanser for sensitive acne prone skin