Uploaded by rins_revenge

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

This product is really gentle on my skin that is prone to broken capillaries. After rinsing off, it moisturizes my acne prone skin, cleans my pores and brightens my face. I use this twice to 4 times a week depending on the condition of my skin. It also removes dead flakes and evens the texture. Love this.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromkyl77

Oct/07/2017

I just bought this and I really love it. Normally I can't use scrubs, because I find them irritating, but this one is different. Unlike the old 7-Day Scrub, the Cream Rinse Off Formula is easy to wash off and is very emollient and gentle. I use it once a week, and it leaves me silky smooth with no irritation. This is easily the best scrub I've ever used. FYI: This has been recently …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (530 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

May/31/2017

I really love this product, it is doing its job and it makes my skin smoother. I got the 100ml package and I used it about 4-5 times until I started to run out of product. For 20+ dollars, you get to use it between 7-8 times and this is very disappointing..

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Apr/04/2017

This is a great, gentle scrub. I use it every second day though, and it smooths my skin out beautifully. I rotate between this and the turnaround instant facial depending on my skins needs at the time.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

1.0

Mar/12/2017

I got a deluxe size sample of this scrub, and was really excited to try it out. It exfoliates my skin, but when I rinse it off my face feels greasy and dirty. And I don't like the fact that it has small micro ball things in it, because it's polluting our waters, from now on I will only use chemical exfoliators or DIY coconut oil-sugar exfoliator.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Dec/31/2016

My skin is dry and sensitive. This scrub is too irritating, even when I apply it as lightly as possible.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (722 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

Dec/31/2016

I like that it's fragrance free and paraben free. It's a bit creamy so I use this on clean skin before my face wash. It exfoliates skin well without hurting your skin. I would buy it again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

Jul/29/2015

I used to use this often (probably about 4-5 tubes) when I was young in my 20's. I did not quite understand why this does not foam and feel so oily. I think I would appreciate this more at my age right now. At that time, not many foaming style of scrub (which is why I had to try Freman's foaming scrub kiwi) was available in Korea. I used this 7 day scrub after removing makeup or …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

fromSJS63

Jul/19/2015

Another pruduct I've used for eons. I use it twice a week and it leaves my face and neck feeling smooth and soft. I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but my latest tube feels like the scrubbing component is a bit "scrubbier" in a good way. I've used it a couple of times with a manual face brush with good results.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

fromkimk

Jul/02/2015

While I like this very much because it is gentle and rinses clean easily, I will not repurchase it. I had used it for years (as far as I can tell the "7 day scrub cream" is essentially the same thing as this) but recently discovered that this contains the polyethylene beads that are cause for concern with respect to plastic pollution, and have been outlawed in several states (to be …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (204 reviews)

Age56 & Over