SugarSugar(c) http://one-parade.com/diy-natural-lip-scrubSugarSugar

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Sugar

I do this all the time. I use sugar and baby oil. My skin feels so amazing afterwards.

on 3/18/2017 2:18:00 AM

it's just wowed me from the very first apply. i use super fine sugar and raw honey. it brightens my face. not dry, not oily, just perfect polished skin.love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

SUGAR AND OLIVE OIL SCRUB !!!

After spending huge sums of money on stuff that did nothing for my skin I went back to the kitchen!

I washed out a container, added some brown sugar & extra virgin olive oil. That's all. No honey or lemon because those things irritate my rosacea skin type, (I don't know why).

I massage this sugar scrub for about two minutes and then I leave it on my face & do a final massage with my regular cleanser.....the result? Glowing skin!!! I only invest now in a brightening serum or hyaluronic acid serums..

on 11/3/2016 6:03:00 AM

This cured my little girl's eczema. She had for years around her mouth and we tried everything, including herbal medicines, homeopathy, steroids, dietary changes. Someone on YouTube showed herself using a scrub of sugar and honey in her lips so we gave it a try and within days it was better. She hardly has any at all now-just the occasional flare up but we fix that with some more scrub for a week or so. Also great mixes with oil and used in the shower as it makes your skin super soft. Don't buy expensive scrubs, use sugar!

on 6/14/2016 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

So I went on a holiday and literally spent the whole in the pool.Having tan colored skin does not help with all the chlorine in the pool.Plus the sun was burning bright and I got even tanner.Afterwards my skin looked ashy ,with uneven colour and felt dry and no amount of moisturizing helped afterwards.As soon as I got home I waited a day to let my skin settle and decided to do an DIY olive oil and suger body scrub at home.

My Experience

There was a lot of recipes online with different measurements but I decided to just play it by the ear.i used enough white suger to used on my body and added two tablespoons of olive oil.And mixed it together and made a thick paste. I made sure to have a good soak in warm water for about 5 minutes then used the scrub all over my body in circular motions, paying special attention to my arms , back and chest where I had tan lines from being in the sun too long. After words I rinsed off thoroughly and used my Dove body wash with a soft loofa to get rid of the greasy feeling.
I did not however use of moisturizedr afterwards because I didn't want that heavy feeling.But my skin felt amazing!!! Super duper soft and with a beautiful glow and my skin also felt squeaky clean.i couldn't stop touching my self.

Pros
* Olive oil and suger bother have extremely high moisturizing qualities so your skin feels super hydrated.

*Skin feels super soft and smooth!

*Will bring a beautiful glow to your skin!

*Gets rid of suntan immediately!!!!

*Also a great exfoliater to use before shaving or waxing

*Easy and cheap to make.Ingrediants easily available.

Cons

* Can leave a greasy feeling afterwards

*A bit messy

But these can be easily remedied, use a wash cloth or soft loofa to gently get rid of the excessive oil along with a gentle body wash or gel. If you have very dry skin try using a light moisturizer afterwards to hydrate your skin even more. I highly recommend the Dove green tea body lotion for this.And remember to avoid the sun right afterwards because the oil might reacts with sunlight and cause skin darkening.
The olive oil can also be substituted with coconut oil or sunflower oil or even baby oil. I recommend Johnsons and Johnsons baby oil.
And the suger can be substituted with salt as well. Salt has excellent exfoliating qualities but I personally prefer suger (brown or white) because it has a very good moisturizing feel to it while gently scribing dead skin cells away.

I highly recommend using this scrub at least once week especially if your trying to get rid of sun tan and the grey dull look skin gets after being in the sun too long! It gives a beautiful glow and satin feel to it so if you have a important romantic date or big party coming up try this scrub before because your skin will feel and look amazing!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Tried this for the first time last night after reading through some of the reviews on here and my god..I am definitely impressed!! My skin feels so smooth and soft and completely refreshed! I have tried many different face scrubs and exfoliators but always tend to find that the actual exfolating balls (if you will) are so small and tiny that they're not helping much with removing dead skin and/or cleaning the pores thoroughly, but the hard texture of the sugar granules meant that this worked fantastic!!

Simply add a generous amount to any shower gel / soap / scrub / exfoliator and rub it in circular motions on the face. I repeated this again once I had washed the soap off and used just sugar this time, which made my skin feel super soft!

You can also create 'home made exfoliators' which involve adding the sugar with oil, which will leave the skin completely moisturized and refreshed.

on 5/4/2015 4:34:00 PM

Makes my skin real soft :)

on 4/16/2015 3:26:00 AM

Two parts sugar, one part oil. I use white sugar and coconut oil. Classic and perfect.

on 4/15/2015 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is THE BEST exfoliator I have created in my whole life!! Lol It's cheap and effective. For my face I mix honey and sugar, and it leaves my skin super soft!! For my lips and body, I use a mix of oils (olive and coconut) and sugar. I totally recommend it if you are all out of exfoliants (or if you wanna go au naturalle). By the way, it doesn't break you out (unless you rub too hard).

on 3/10/2015 1:35:00 AM

Mix sugar and coconut oil in your hand and rub over your lips for a quick lip Exfoliater. Also mix sugar peppermint oil and coconut oil for a cooling, moisturizing body scrub