3.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

Absolutely terrible product that broke me out. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

HairBrunette

1.0

6 months ago

I have very sensitive skin. Dermatologist recommended this moisturizer to help soothe the irritation, redness and dryness on my cheeks. Unfortunately, it did not work for me. My skin got worse and there was more reddness and inflammation. I researched the ingredients list and believe it may be the butylene glycol or propanediol that aggravated my dry cheeks...oh well, i hope it works for you...but it didn't work for me.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 months ago

Wow I loved this moisturizer! I find that I break out from most products and I have sensitive skin so I have to be extra careful about what moisturizers I use. This worked great and it did not break me out. I live in a fairly dry climate and this was enough to prevent dryness. Although, I did use Toleriane Ultra in summer so I don’t know how well it would prevent dryness in winter. I would definitely buy it again, but it is SO EXPENSIVE! At first it doesn’t appear so because $34 is a lot cheaper than other moisturizers on the market, but that is until you realize it is in a 40 ml/1.38 oz bottle. With daily/nightly use it was gone in a month and a half. I calculated that if I used it everyday for a year it would cost me $272. Now I just have to decide whether I want to make that commitment. I switched over to LANEIGE’s Balancing Emulsion and I am liking that so far!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

9 months ago

Find it too light to moisturise my combo skin

About reviewer (540 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

This is a great product for me. I struggle to find moisturizers that do not break me out , clog my pores or irritate my sensitive skin. I have acne prone and sensitive skin with dryness in patches in the winter. Oily in summer. This works great ! But not by itself. By itself I have to use far too much product and my skin gets too slick. First I spray my face with a healthy dose of Evian water or thermal water, whatever I have on hand. Then while damp, I work 2 pumps of this into my face and neck. Then it is perfect. I use a seperate eye cream for more moisture in that area. If I didn't use this water method this product would not work for me at all. So try the water before you let this one go. And for people who think they are getting break ours from it, that is highly unlikely due to the ingredients and it is more likely a different product doing it , like your serum or primer or whatever . I highly recommend

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

a year ago

I bought this in the depths of the very cold winter when my face had flaky and red patches that I couldn't seem to keep moisturized and heal. I paid $29.99, which would have been totally worth it to me if it had done what I needed it to do. However, it did not. This is not a bad moisturizer and didn't cause me any breakouts or clogged pores. However, a few hours after applying my flaky patches were flaky again every time. It didn't cause any irritation around my eyes, so I may be able to use this as a backup eye cream or possibly a summer face/neck moisturizer. However, even though I have liked most of the LRP products I have tried I don't think I would buy this one again.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

a year ago

This product comes in a new packaging which is slightly different with the old one.I uploaded it's picture.It's written Ultra-Fluid on it but the ingredients are the same as the ones listed here Claims: In LRP website they claim that Toletiane Ultra-Fluid is a suitable daily moisturizer even for people with very sensitive and alergic skin .it's non-comedogenic,fragrance and alcohol free,can immediately soothe skin and relieve pain,sting,heating sensation and tightness and has a long lasting comforting effect.it reduces skin's sensitivity day by day,also has a long lasting moisturizing effect upto 24 hours AND it can be used as eye contour too About me: I'm 28. My skin type is normal but I suffer from Eczema relapse regularly.I mean that I have normal skin but suddenly my Eczema starts and my skin changes to superdry,flakey,red and itchy.my skin is also prone to very tiny pimples,sometimes blackheads,sometimes whiteheads.recently I've been experiencing one of those Eczema periods.I bought LRP Lipikar Baume AP+ and LRP Lipikar Lavant Gel as a face wash.I was so satisfied with them that decided to continue trying other products from this brand.Lipikar Baume is perfect for my dry skin but it says in LRP website that it should be used just once a day.I needed something lighter that I can use as my day moisturizer to keep the Baume for nights.I also needed a hydrating eye cream so decided to give a try to Toleriane Ultra Fluid which seems to be exactly what I need and can be used as eye cream too Review: I bought it 17$ ,not cheap as it's just 40mils but keep in mind that it can work as an eye cream too so I can save the budget I had to pay to buy an eye cream.it comes in a white pump bottle which is simple yet looks expensive and professional.It has a new method of lock to protect the contents from pollution and air and seems to be very travel friendly.each time I press it's pump it lets tiny amounts of the fluid out so there's no waste.all in all I love it's packaging and it's only CON is that I can't see the amount of product inside the pump bottle It's totally scentless,a white oil free fluid that spreads easily on skin.it feels so good to put it on skin and around eyes.it doesn't sting and irritate my eyes or skin.I never had such an amazing moisturizer that feels so light and absorbs quickly,also hydrates so well.I didn't feel like I have anything I my skin but my skin was as smooth as baby skin and radiant and healthy looking.I haven't tried it as a makeup base but when I do that I will edit to add the results My skin reacts immediately when it doesn't like a product.Toleriane Ultra Fluid didn't cause any breakouts,clogged pores or redness after one week and I'm pretty sure my skin loves it.but it's not as perfect as what I first thougt.my skin feels amazing until about 6 hours,so soft and healthy,but after that all of it's effects vanish.pooof.my skin was tight and dry again and there was a few flakes on my upper lids.Lipikar Baume isn't like this,that one seems to cure skin so that my face isn't dry even after a day.I will give Toleriane Ultra Fluid 4 lippies instead of 5,because it's claim about 24hours of hydration wasn't true.albeit it may be hydrating enough if your skin isn't as dry as mine. I'm going to use it once a day and use Lipikar Baume and my other eye cream at nights. I think I'm going to run out of this fluid quickly as I need more than 7 pumps to cover my whole face and eye area(I use another moisturizer for my neck,a much cheaper one),still I think I'm going to repurchase it.I think it can be pure perfection and a HG when my Eczema leaves me

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

a year ago

I have extremely sensitive oily, acne prone skin with rosacea and very prone to dehydration. As you can imagine finding skincare that is suitable is a bit of a nightmare. I've tried a huge array of products from LRP, over the years, as their selling point that their lines are for intolerant skin, with it's alcohol free/fragrance free/irritant free ingredients, really drew me in. I have purchased three bottles of this moisturiser over the years, and despite the repurchases I have come to the conclusion it breaks me out massively. I carried on repurchasing because I always assumed it was something else and I absolutely loved the texture of this cream; as someone who isn't a fan of gel creams the lighter cream viscosity of this product was a dream. I'm also heavily reactant to fragrance, which this has none of. My first bottle was fine, it wasn't massively hydrating but as I was pretty young at the time I hadn't had much experience with other skincare products, and also subscribed to the myth that moisture for oily skin wasn't good. My big reaction came when I purchased another bottle for holiday due to it's sturdy, hygienic and light weight container, I came home from a week away with the worst acne of my life. Although I know it's incorrect that the sun helps with acne, my skin seems to fair really well in hotter environments, so I was shocked by this reaction. I'm usually prone to a large amount of tiny little breakouts. However this left me with deep cysts that took close to six months to get rid of, that were also very painful. I did layer it under sunscreen, and I think that's where it went wrong. I also have worked out over time shea butter (in it's ingredients list which is also in many of the other LRP moisturisers) break me out. I think whatever a lot of French skincare brands put in their products to make it 'free' from ingredients just doesn't work with my skin. Hence why the breakouts, may just be a subjective experience, but I still thought it might be helpful to write a review. PRO'S: - Great consistency -Great leak proof and hygienic bottle -Fragrance free CON'S: -Ran out very quickly; I felt you needed to use a fair amount to get the hydration needed. And I have oily skin, so I could imagine you'd have to use far more if you're drier. I think the price point is actually quite high for a basic product -Broke me out horribly (again could be subjective), but if you have skin prone to pore clogging I would think carefully about buying this -Layers well underneath sunscreen in terms of no pilling ect, however I feel like when it gets 'trapped' by another product it starts to clog badly Honestly, I feel like the Cerave lotion (in a pump bottle for body) does the same job without breaking me out. It's also not an amazing product but has a light consistency like this one, and has yet to break me out.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

Some time in 2018, this product disappeared from store shelves and was replaced by an "Ultra" version with a substantially more complex formula. I still have some of the original Fluide in my stash, and I am thankful because this is one of the best products I have found to buffer my prescription Retin A. I usually put the half-pea sized dab of Retin A in the palm of my hand, squirt a half pump of Fluide onto the Retin A, then rub palms together and quickly smooth over face and neck. It is great because its very simple formula does not have any irritants, and does not conflict with the Retin A. It also makes it easier to spread this small amount of Retin A over a larger area, which helps deliver the benefits of Retin A without over use which can lead to irritation. I'm really bummed that Fluide has been discontinued, but will try the "Ultra" version when I run out.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

a year ago

i have oily/combo skin , sensitive as well due to being on tazorac for acne.. this is one of the only moisturizers that doesnt break me out or irritate me. sometimes i stray to other products for "something new" and more beneficial (ie antiaging, etc) ... but most moisturizers break me out (FAB even though I love the line, Clinique leaves me shiny but not sure if it caused breakouts), so i'll probably stick with this one even though its kind of boring LOL

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool