JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

3.3

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower\Leaf\Stem Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Biotin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcool (1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/30/2016 7:21:00 PM

I love this shampoo, gives my hair a lot of volume.

on 2/8/2016 7:57:00 PM

I don't mind the smell at all. I think this has been over exaggerated. It is a good shampoo with fewer harsh chemicals. You need very little and it gives great volume. If you have very dry hair you will need to condition as well. If you have very greasy hair then use a shampoo for greasy hair. It is not rocket science! This is a great shampoo for the normal hair that most of us have. One size never fits all. Personally I love it and it suits me.

on 6/1/2015 5:37:00 PM

I really like this shampoo. When I use it with the Biotin conditioner, it makes my hair really bouncy and full. I have several shampoos and conditioners that I rotate, so I can't speak to what happens if I use this exclusively for months, but so far I've been pleased with the results. My hair seems to like it, it smells very fresh and clean and a plus is that this doesn't make my scalp itch, like so many other shampoos out there.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love Jason's Biotin Shampoo. The conditioner is nothing marvelous, but I have used this shampoo off and on for several years.

For a time, I tried only using conditioners, but finally decided I could not stand not to have my hair feel "clean". So, I got out my Jason's Biotin Shampoo again, and started using it.

To date, it is the ONLY shampoo I have used, that leaves my hair where it belongs - on my head, not in the sink or in the drain trap. I have noticed a lot of new hair growth, too.

I had temporarily used RenPure's Cleansing Conditioners, but both fragrances made my hair fall out - a lot! So, I am back to using Jason's shampoo, and experimenting with several different conditioners.

Unlike many others, I love the smell of it!

on 3/3/2014 4:53:00 PM

I noticed improvement on the first use! I have very dry, very damaged, previously bleached, full, curly hair that easily loses curl when its damaged. After the first use, my curls were complete, shiny, soft...however, my already full, voluminous hair became a lions mane! I now use the shampoo as a hair mask on my days off, because this product really has improved my hair, but I just don't need the added volume. Excellent product overall.

on 10/18/2013 12:03:00 AM

I LOVE this shampoo!!!!! it transformed my hair and i absolutely love the way it leaves my hair manageable and soft. i use it with kerastase leave in conditionner and john frieda frizz ease.

This shampoo is perfect for fine dry hair. would definitely recommend.

Ah forgot to mention that the 1st time i used it i oiled my hair before. very bad idea because this shampoo does not strip the oil from your hair so wash your hair every 3days with this. your hair will thank you.

on 3/6/2013 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For being SLS free, this shampoo has a wonderful lather. It also helped stop me from shedding so much.

on 1/16/2013 3:22:00 PM

My hair: fine, thin, straight
My hair goals: mainly more volume!

This is my favorite shampoo of all time. Doesn't really smell like anything to me, which is fine. Volumizing without being drying.

on 8/12/2012 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really cannot say enough about this line of shampoos. I bought the shampoo and conditioner of this particular biotin one, and the Thin to Thick (apricot, I think), and really my hair's gone back to its natural, soft, shiny state that it was before I damaged it with all the bleaching, coloring, and heat & chemicals. My hair is SO soft, but not flat.
For this particular shampoo, I feel like it should be rinsed out longer than usual -I feel like it stays in if you do a quick rinse that you're used to with commercial shampoos. That's not a problem for me though! Love, love. Will def be sticking with Jason's.

on 7/12/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this biotin shampoo! One of the better organic/natural shampoos on the market, in my opinion. Many natural shampoos are simply not moisturizing enough for my hair. I have heavily highlighted hair that can be really dry and this shampoo/conditioner combo leaves my hair silky soft with no nasty residue/build-up. I get this for $6 at my local grocery store and the bottles are huge (can't remember if it is a 16 or 18 oz. bottle), so it's very economical as well! I do not have any issues with this shampoo lathering nicely. I get plenty of suds and my hair feels nice and clean, sans tangles and knots. It does have an herbal scent, but that's better to me any day than a cloying synthetic perfume. Since I had converted to primarily natural products many years ago, I have a lot of issues with synthetic fragrances. The bottle I purchased is the 'New and Improved' version, so I cannot vouch for the older version.

Popular Shampoos