4.3

$9.46 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

4 months ago

This is my favorite lotion to use during the fall/winter. This makes your hands smooth and the smell is heavenly. It smells like cocoa. I will rebuy over and over

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesBlue

8 months ago

I have been using Palmer's Cocoa butter formula from the beginning of my pregnancy and it is amazing how it helped to improve my skin tone all over the body, as well as I combined it with Palmer Cocoa for stretch marks and results have been evident from first applications. My skin looks smoother and firmed and it is hydrated all day. You can find both products here https://amzn.to/31QuEAi https://amzn.to/32357UF

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 months ago

I am not sure what I should think about it, I used it together with my husband for some time, but I couldn't see any real improvements. The scent is just amazing if you like chocolate you will love it, but if your skin gets easily irritated I wouldn't recommend it for you. It softens the skin but the moisturising effect hmmm not sure. https://youtu.be/0PbiDZ4m_-c

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I'm new to Palmers cocoa butter. I've had a dry patch of skin at the side of my nose for quite some time now and nothing seemed to cure it. At one point it became really sore and itchy especially in winter. I tried Palmers cocoa butter on the advice of a friend and I've never looked back. The dry patch has completely gone and my skin feels so soft. I use the product morning and night and the results are amazing. You don't need a lot. The butter just melts into your skin making it easy to use. I love the smell too. I've read a couple of reviews on the Internet where people have moaned about not being able to get the butter out of the tub due to it being hard. My tip? Keep the tub on a warm radiator but place a folded once tea towel under it. It keeps the tub slightly warm and softens the paste. Works for me.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

my hands get so dry and they start to burn during the winter. I love hand salves but hate the residue, I use them at night. I wanted a simple thick lotion during the day. Although it is cheap my hands have been soft for days now.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

a year ago

This review is for the original Cocoa Butter Formula (solid yellow product in a plastic jar, sold at nearly every drugstore). This stuff is one of those “beauty bargains” that does so much, so well! This is a highly concentrated cream, containing little to no water. One 3.75-oz jar lasts weeks or even months You just need a small dab on your fingertip; it melts and spreads easily. I use it on face, lips, hands and feet in the winter and wake up to velvety soft skin! The softening effect even lasts through a hand-washing. This does feel a bit oily when first applied, but unlike Vaseline or Aquaphor, it doesn’t leave a persistently greasy film. In fact, I’m able to apply a dab of this to my hands after washing them at work, and I’m not stuck dealing with grease left on my keyboard afterwards The SCENT is a wonderful side effect. When I smooth this on my hands and face at night, I am surrounded by a lovely sweet chocolate-vanilla aura. It’s just so delicious and soothing. To me, Palmer’s smells natural and not overly sugary; but if you’re sensitive to fragrances they do make an I scented version that can be found online. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with using this cream (or the Palmer’s lotion in the pump bottle) on my face. The ingredients are pretty inert and unlikely to cause problems, and Palmer’s products are so rich and moisturize so well! This product does contain mineral oil and synthetic waxes along with the cocoa butter & vitamin E. Personally, that doesn’t bug me but if you’re an “all natural” type, this is your FYI. If you’ve ever dealt with 100% pure cocoa butter, you know it is very firm and hard to spread, so that’s why other ingredients are added here.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

2.0

2 years ago

I'm very sad to say that I don't like it since they make my favorite ever lip balm. The packaging (all of them) feels like the product can be sold at Sephora for about 35$. The daily skin therapy cream to me smelled very artificial and unpleasant, so I haven't got it at the store. I went for a firming butter instead. The firming butter doesn't feel like butter at all. It's a thick white lotion that spreads easily and smells like a chocolate heaven. It takes a long time to absorb, so I figured out that it’s best to use it at night time. I was wrong! The ‘chocolate heaven smell’ gave me the worst headache ever. The scent is strong and it lingers for hours. Even after a swim I still smell like a chocolate factory. Other than that my skin felt very soft to the touch and super smooth. The product didn’t to absorbed, it peeled from my skin in a shower.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Been using this for years. More in the winter time.. a bit heavy but melts into my skin. My arms and legs are so soft I really see the difference with my dry scaly skin. The scent is so warm and comforting!!! Probably better than any other lotion on the market. Also does not irritate like most do. I use this and and my skin really looks younger!!!

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

3 years ago

I feel the opposite of most people on this product. It is a really stiff lotion that needs to be warmed up in your hands before applying. It also left my skin feeling greasy and took forever to sink in. This is more of a night time lotion for me

About reviewer (1040 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I am not ashamed to say that DJ Khaled got me into this lotion! Lol he always talks about it on Snapchat so I had to get some because he is just enamored with it. I gotta say Khaled, ya didn't let me down! This is my new favorite lotion. I've never been one to slather myself with lotion constantly; I find it to be a chore and I'm not a huge fan of having sticky, lotiony skin. This absorbs so quickly that I even can tolerate putting it on my feet before bed- something I have never been able to stand with any other lotion. This even got rid of a patch of eczema on my neck that Vaseline and medicated creams wouldn't help! I'm very impressed with that alone. The smell is pretty strong and chocolatey so get the unscented version if that doesn't appeal to you. I have to say I really hate the packaging because it's so hard to get out (I have the squeeze tube- will def purchase the pump next time) so that's really my only complaint. Otherwise, this is a wonderful cheap thrill and I absolutely love it and how soft it makes my skin.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29