Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

on 11/22/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Armani Silk Foundation is the most natural foundation I've ever used ( I am a #10). It blends perfectly with my skin creating a natural finish, however covers my imperfections (I don't have heavy blemishes so I don't know how the cover would work for others)
The only downside is that sometimes it is a bit too luminous and not what I use when I want a matte finish.

on 12/24/2008 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I think this is the best foundation I have ever used, it is so lightweight and really has a buildable coverage. I have tried Chanel, Cliniqe,Givenchy, Clarins, Biotherm, Lancome and MAC and I can say that this is the best one. It did not break me out. You even dont feel that you are wearing it. For reference I have very prone to acne skin. Actually I am in the middle of NW 20 and NW 25 :D and I use 5.5 in this range which is slightly darker for me. But I m still satisfied. Be sure to use any powder to fix it and it will stay a day long. I took one lippie of cos it is very expensive here 80 USD :(

Video Reviews & Tutorials