3.9

$64.00 on Saks Fifth Avenue
Shop Now

Reviews

7 months ago

For years I had an oily complexion and as a result was only attracted to a matte look on my face. However, as I've got older and now have combination skin, I realise that a matte look is aging. I'm Indian in ethnicity with medium dark tan complexion & wanted a foundation which added a glow/ plumpness to skin but provided enough coverage to blur melasma patches. I love this foundation, the colour match is near perfect and it gives a luminous look without being glittery or looking oily. Its gives a very natural look, I set with Armani Prima make up fix and a little of Nars finishing power of my t zone and it stays put all day even with my combination.skin. Yes the price is expensive, but its worth the price as the finish is great. Highly recommend

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 months ago

This foundation is beautiful, but it's not for oily skin. I've worn this for a couple of days with the same primer, powder, & setting spray. Within 4 hours, my face was an oil slick and I needed to blot multiple times throughout the day. If you're normal to dry, you'll love this; it doesn't last on me.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 months ago

Sorry ladies, if you have very oily skin, this is not for you! I wanted to love this product, especially after all the reviews, but alas, this wasn't for me. The pros: big color range, very natural finish, no smell, skin feels lovely. The cons: I was super shiny after a couple of hours, and even after I blotted, the shine came back. In fact, I blotted FOUR times during the course of the day, and the shine kept coming back. And of course, the more you blot, the more product comes off the face. So by the end of the day, I had zero coverage. Mind you, I used a high-end primer first, and even that didn't help. For those with normal or dry skin, I'm sure this will be a keeper. But for me, it's back to Estee Lauder Double Wear for me. That's the only thing that stays on my face.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 months ago

I got a sample of this foundation from Sephora, and I really liked it so I just purchased a full-size one. I have oily skin and I have tried so many different foundations. One great thing about this foundation is the luminous finish, which i actually don't find to be that shiny once I apply it. One pump gives good coverage and I like that this foundation is more of a medium coverage. Oddly, even though this is labelled with a 'Luminous" finish I find that this lasts longer on me than so called "long-lasting" foundations and it doesn't break up or look patchy at the end of the day, as a lot of foundations do on my skin. I wore this all day yesterday and then to an event last night without touching up or re-doing my foundation and it still looked fresh. Normally this doesn't happen so I was really impressed. Usually I set this with MAC Blot powder to mattify without adding any additional coverage.

About reviewer (321 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

1.0

9 months ago

I wanted to love this foundation. Especially with it being $99AUD. But, this was the only thing I had changed in my skin routine and it made me break out so badly, and it’s only getting worse. My skin was clear before I used this, now I have painful, under the skin cystic pimples around my eyebrows, chin, forehead and lips! It didn’t even look nice on my skin. Accentuated all of my texture/pores.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

10 months ago

The foundation itself is very good. It can provide full coverage and blend out very well. The packaging is stable and luxurious. Unfortunately it is not very good for oily skin. It gets shiny very quickly. Maybe it would be better for people with more drier skin. It doesn't promise mat finish anyway :D

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

I tried so hard to love this foundation. I can see why it’s a crowd pleaser. I had a generous sample and I even went back to get another sample to try to get myself over the line. This foundation isn’t really luminous on me and it’s not at all dewy. On my dry skin it sets with a powder finish and looked really flat. It needed a bit of hydrating setting spray to get rid of the powderiness and give me some glow. I couldn’t settle on a colour match and oscillated back and forth between no. 3 & no. 4. It lasted well and had a good light-med coverage. It didn’t settle into fine lines. In the end though, I couldn’t bring myself to pay AU$95 for something that left me only so-so happy. It was quite similar to my usual Bourjois Healthy Mix on my skin even down to the awkward not quite right colour match.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

10 months ago

A supremely overrated foundation. Don't get me wrong, it is beautiful, but reviews and the way people speak about this led me to believe it had something special about it. It doesn't. It's just a foundation. A good one, but there are other good foundations for much less.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

a year ago

I am in love with this foundation. So expensive but I am just using one pump each morning should last me a while. For me this applies best with a foundation brush. It’s very light coverage but it just gives me a nice natural look and I love it. This really is a very good foundation for mature skin. So many different shades and tones.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

Was the perfect foundation when I had the very dry skin problems. I’ve tested a lot of other foundations but no other like this one.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35