3.9

$64.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

4 days ago

I love this foundation, such a natural look. But the price of their products are very expensive.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

12 days ago

Hate this foundation. It's patchy and settles strangely. Drying. Waste of money.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

13 days ago

just a test please ignore it . will remove shortly. sorry about that

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

15 days ago

I bought this foundation because many people have said that it is the best foundation ever. I have combination skin and this foundation looked awful! I applied it with a blending brush and also with a beauty blender on a different day but it looked terrible either way. It was very patchy and made my skin look worse when it was on. By the end of the day the foundation had pretty much come off completely and I have never experienced this with any foundation. I think the product is overrated and definitely overpriced. I wouldn’t even by this foundation if it was £5! The only nice thing about this foundation is the packaging

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2.0

21 days ago

I have recently tested this foundation. I wore it for 8 hours and was very very disappointed. First it settled into all lines and pores on my face, making it look worse. After 3-4 hrs it became super shiny and practically melted away from my skin. I think for people with combination skin and first signs of aging this product may not be worth it. I recommend bobbi brown skin foundation and chanel ultra teint velvet.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a month ago

Pros -Natural finish -Great colour match -Subtle undertones Cons -Silicone/slippery texture no great for building coverage so I wouldn’t recommend for those with darker blemishes. -Expensive. -Not ‘beautiful’ or radiant. -Doesn't mix well with most foundations. I liked this foundation because it really did look like skin however I think that’s partly due to the sheer-medium coverage. On a drab skin day it will look drab and crepey, on a good day it will look clean and plain. I’m my opinion it’s overpriced. A powder foundation like Jane Iredale would achieve the same effect, if not better. Recommended for those with normal/ combination skin.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

a month ago

This foundation is kind of pricy and I don't love it enough to buy it once I've finished it. I have dark spots and I can't seem to find the right way to blend it properly, but that might just be me not know how to put on foundation the right way. I do like how light weight it is-- the consistency is great-- and if my skin was perfectly clear, I might be more inclined to give it a higher rating. Right now, I just don't know if it's better than any other foundations on the market.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

2 months ago

Really surprised by the hype surrounding this. On my dry skin, it is not luminous at all. It's got a very dull and flat finish. Coverage is buildable, good shades to choose from, but other than that, this is nothing special. It's probably better suited to combo skin instead of dry skin.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

2 months ago

I would have given it 5 stars if it didn't cause me break outs. I really do like the finish on my skin of this foundation. 'Silk' is not an exaggerated word here. Satin finish and skin-like with a medium coverage. With a little luminous in a subtle way. Pore refined. No greasy feelings. No emphasizing fine lines. Staying power is 8+ hours. just once of blotting during the day for a combo like me. Nevertheless, It had broken me out at the end of the day, red bumps in the most softest area of my face that ensured to give me the most painful. I did the research immediately and found that there was no moisturizing ingredients in it at all, zero. (Why I hadn't done the research earlier? I bought it on a whim as to my BD present to myself). Next time I wore it layered with .. a more emollient moisturizer , and facial oil ,and hydrating CC cream underneath. (sunscreen was a default here). It helped somewhat. But it was quite tampered with the overall finish. Not that bad. I simply like it better without those added up moisturizing stuff. Just to let you know, many people consider it a water-based. Which in fact it is a silicone-based foundation. Testing by putting a few drops of it in a glass of water and stirring. It doesn't blend with the water just like a water-based foundation supposed to do. So it is a silicone-based. (MAC Face & Body is a water-based foundation). Ah.. my verdict.. I'm not surprised why so many people rave about it. It does deliver what it says and it is worth the price. For me, I will reach for it on the day that I have some extra days to spare for my breakouts to clear up though.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

3 months ago

It has a good coverage but it doesn't stays on for a long time. In my opinion more affordable foundations are doing the same job. It's not worth the price!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35