3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

15 days ago

Really surprised by the hype surrounding this. On my dry skin, it is not luminous at all. It's got a very dull and flat finish. Coverage is buildable, good shades to choose from, but other than that, this is nothing special. It's probably better suited to combo skin instead of dry skin.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

24 days ago

I would have given it 5 stars if it didn't cause me break outs.

I really do like the finish on my skin of this foundation. 'Silk' is not an exaggerated word here.
Satin finish and skin-like with a medium coverage. With a little luminous in a subtle way. Pore refined.
No greasy feelings. No emphasizing fine lines. Staying power is 8+ hours.
just once of …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

1 month ago

It has a good coverage but it doesn't stays on for a long time. In my opinion more affordable foundations are doing the same job. It's not worth the price!

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1 month ago

I find this tricky to work with and I don’t find myself reaching for it often anymore. Some of my real life friends feel the same so I know it’s not me. About me: 40, normal skin, tone is light/medium cool and ranges nw20-30. I had this in 5.25 (medium cool) which was a good match as I’m very pink toned, but I get the small bottles ran out after months of trying to make this work, and I know have …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (373 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

1 month ago

I sampled this today in shade 5 and was impressed with the medium satin finish. It covered my pink cheeks but still allowed my freckles to peep through, which I liked. I can’t 5/5 it because foundation shows it’s true colors over time. I’d have to research it more to see if it oxidizes or causes breakouts.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

2 months ago

I love the finish. Natural, skin-like. Sadly it gives me breakout. My perfect foundation hunt continues.

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 months ago

When I first used this foundation, I was very ecstatic! I thought I'd found the *perfect* foundation, and I immediately took some selfies and told my friends what foundation I was wearing so that they could run out and buy it too! However, even though I truly did love and enjoy this foundation, it is also really expensive and I have since found other foundations I like just as much for …Read more

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan

HairBrown

2 months ago

Extremely underwhelmed with this foundation. It is overpriced simply due to it working like a regular foundation. I do feel like cheaper foundations are able to provide the same results.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlack

1.0

It was ok.

3 of 20 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2 months ago

Okay, very expensive and not the best i have tried so far. Wouldn't buy it again. Foundation shouldn't be more than 15-20 dollar, as the ingredients are very low price nowadays.

5 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29