3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

Back story: I usually don’t buy Pantene because it doesn’t work for my hair and I end up buying more expensive luxe haircare because I’ve been going to a professional to turn my darkest brown hair to a platinum blonde. I have super long hair all the way down my back, thats frizzy and naturally wavy. I’ve had my hair bleached and toned professionally a total of 3 times now in the past 4 or 5 months so even when done professionally there will always be some kind of damage. I passed by a box of Pantene intense rescue shots in a very appealing gold box and saw that it was only $5 with three ampoules. I’ve since bought two boxes and it takes the whole box to completely saturate my long thick hair. Review: I am super SUPER impressed with Pantene, and unlike the previous reviewer I can DEFINITELY tell a difference between Pantenes regular full sized conditioner and these rescue shots. I usually have to spray leave in conditioner by it’s a 10 or cake in my hair when brushing it out wet, but not with this! I had no trouble brushing my hair out, and what usually take 20 minutes to do, only took 5 minutes, and the amount of hair that came out in my brush was VERY minimal and only 10% of what usually comes out when I brush it. I only have to wash my hair twice a week, so spending $10 a week for deep conditioning and a very easy brush out is absolutely worth it to me! I had to get on here and write a review because I am shocked and very pleased and hope they continue to make this product, because I will continue to buy it! Super easy, super convenient, value and quality are superb. Please try this for yourself! You will not be disappointed!

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

10 months ago

If you check out the ingredients of this, how is it any different that Pantene's full size conditioners? This is just silicones and vitamin B5. I used it three times and did not notice that this worked better than any other hair conditioner I have used.

About reviewer (3102 reviews)

Age44-55