4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I love this. I use it on dry hair after styling. I squeeze bit into the ends and this revives the curls in nu ends. It works better than anything else in defining the waves and loose curls. Lovely product.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2 months ago

I love this spray, I am not a huge fan of hair products and I wanted something that protected my hair from heat and also conditions it. I actually dilute my spray with water which makes it more economical and better suited for my fine hair. I only spray it at the bottom 2/3 of my hair and brush it through. I find my hair is softer, and I am hoping it also preventing split ends and damage from heat. The lotus smell is amazing. I am not sure about the coconut scent, I have not tried it. The red is nice but I have a preference for lotus.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

4 months ago

Love. It. Best feature. Of this product is that it detangles. Hair. si easily After Washing it .

SkinVery Dry, Medium

HairBrunette

6 months ago

love this, I apply four pumps of this all throughout my hair and leaves it feeling healthy and smooth. it has some really amazing properties, will keep on repurchasing it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

6 months ago

I purchased this product on the recommendation of this site. First of all, the smell is strong and it lingers. I don't like it, I find it has a very 80's hair product type scent. Edit: Alright, I've changed my mind about this product. It is strongly scented but I've grown to not mind it, my husband mentioned that I smell pretty. I would normally use Morroccanoil for fine hair but I feel it doesn't work as well for detangling. This stuff is amazing for detangling and making my fine hair manageable. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than Moroccanoil and it really protects my hair and makes it feel healthy. I'm glad I gave this another shot, it's more affordable and accessible to purchase.

About reviewer (231 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

7 months ago

This is my first makeup alley review and I felt compelled to write it as this is the 4th time I’ve purchased this product. I have tried both the origin scent, and the lotus scent and I like both.... probably the lotus more as the red is quite a masculine scent. I just spray about 5 pumps into my wet mid lengths and ends and brush through with a tangle tweezer..... then blow dry and straighten or curl as usual. A girl with damaged hair suggested this to me in a shop.... I thought meh what have I got to lose? I actually finished a bottle and then went to using a few other treatments for blonde processed hair... good ones costing twice the revlon one only to get annoyed that my blonde curls looked crispy after curling them with the straighteners. I wash my hair twice a week, and curl it... and it was looking meh after a day. I like to ultra curl it and let it get more lived in by day 4.... but I wasn’t getting past day two without my curls looking dry and brittle on the ends....once I realised it was because I wasnt using my revlon treatment I am now never without a bottle. It makes my dry ends soft and less damaged. I’m trying to grow my over processed bleached hair and this is working perfectly now. Hard to find in Australia... only hair house warehouse seems to stock it. Lasts for ages... at least 6/8 months.

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

a year ago

I bought two in the lotus fragrance. I am wondering whether to give the backup to my sister as I had originally planned, or keep it. It’s extremely good, so now my greed is kicking in. I found them at a ‘beauty supply outlet’ (name of the store) at the mall- NOT sally’s. I bought it ONLY because of bitchfork’s review here because every item she recommended in her reviews works for me so far. (I do wish she were still posting, she clearly has a sense for good purchases.) I had been looking for it everywhere in my area. I was so excited whenI finally came upon a store that carried it! It seems to be extremely popular- judging by how few they had left compared to all the other (more well-known) items there. The lady was trying to entice me on different items but as soon as I said ‘the Revlon thing I forgot the name’- she laughed and said, ‘oh that’s our most popular.’ It works magnificently to make my hair shinier, smoother, less breakage, less frizz, etc. My hair is extremely fine dry very curly hair so it’s hard to ever get it in control (i have cupboards full of products recommended online that didnt really work). I do seal it off near the ends with a bit with camellia seed oil or jojoba oil since my hair is just SO damaged right now. I stupidly used a Clairol hair dye on it that was on sale- it totally destroyed my hair! I’ve done Aphogee, I use the green tea spray off and on, living whatever (the thing with jennifer aniston’s backing) mask, Shea moisture line, various oils and conditioners recommended online.. Often such highly recommended and popular products do not make too big of a difference on my hair (my hair is reallly fine yet a lot of it, v fragile). Mixed and matched.. They do help—but the end result is not totally satisfactory. This one helps massively, it is really worth the raves.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

a year ago

This product really helps damaged, colored hair to feel smooth and healthy. Make sure to use just a little bit on damp/towel dry hair, only on the ends or on the length of hair if you have longer hair, and blowdry your hair. You can spray the product in your palms, distribute the product on the length of the hair and massage it to the ends. Watch out: If you use it on dry hair or use too much product, it can weigh your hair down.

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

from

a year ago

I love this product! Helps with everything overall. Moisture shine frizz! My new favorite

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

a year ago

I really like this product. Softens and protects hair from wear and frizzing. It adds brilliance and vitality without making hair oily and heavy ...????

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24